Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Alta

Jason, just wanted to agree how much I love your apps. Don't have my iPad beside me but I think that I have 6 to 8 of them.

JasonLion

Thank you all for your compliments and great suggestions!

I have added everyone's suggestions to our wish list, even if I didn't reply to you individually.

avalonian

I'm building up a bit of a collection of these, any chance of my being able to add the Silver Witchcraft to it? :) :):)

daphne

Thank you all for your compliments and great suggestions!

I have added everyone's suggestions to our wish list, even if I didn't rely to you individually.

Thank you, Jason!

You develop the best tarot apps, and the books are wonderful to have on the side, to read up meanings.

EightWands

I love the Fools Dog apps! :) I probably have about 8 decks. Can I add "Tarot of the Sidhe" to the wish list? Thank you! :)

EarthAngel2911

Does anyone know if something is amiss with Fool's Dog? For a while, they were uploading a new deck every two weeks or so. But it's been a couple of months now without any new offerings....

JasonLion

Nothing to worry about. We are still working hard here at the Fool's Dog house, just on projects that have less than instant results. We spent the winter working on support for decks in languages other than English, and hope to have something to show on that front soon.

Licensing new decks to make into apps has also become more challenging. Many of the deck authors we have approached recently are in a "definitely worth thinking about" state of mind, rather than the "let's get this done yesterday" attitude that was so common last year.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog

EarthAngel2911

Thanks for replying, Jason!
I suppose I noticed the lull because I check Google Play every day. :D
I have all but a few of the deck apps, and I use whichever one calls to me that day for my 2-card daily, but I'm also interested to see what new ones come up.

Mostly, I enjoy having a digital copy of my favorite decks, or decks that have larger companion books that are difficult to lug around, but I've also purchased a few of the physical decks after playing around with the apps.

To me, there's no replacing physical decks, but I LOVE having apps to complement my practice!

Thank you for all the hard work you do to bring us such a selection! :)

Do you have a mailing list to alert people when a new deck app is coming out?

JasonLion

The Liber T Tarot is very high on our wish list of possible future decks. We are certainly interested in making an app for it, but it is impossible to say if we will be able to get the rights or not.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog