Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
I'll be moving my body out of the door and to the store. X)


Empress

The person below me is extremely fertile right now. Make sure your birth control methods are up to date unless you're trying.
Funny enough, I'm bombarded with condom commercials!!! lawlzzzzzzz :-D

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - VIII of Cups RX

Somebody's gonna be celebrating, feasting, having TONS of fun!!! :-D ;-)
Top   #291
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Funny enough, I'm bombarded with condom commercials!!! lawlzzzzzzz :-D

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - VIII of Cups RX

Somebody's gonna be celebrating, feasting, having TONS of fun!!! :-D ;-)
Hopefully so thank you!!!!

5 cups

tpbm is going to be disappointed and will need to count their blessings in order to overcome their sorrow
Top   #292
Enlightenment23  Enlightenment23 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Feb 2015
Location: Your wildest dreams
Posts: 5,448
Enlightenment23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
Hopefully so thank you!!!!

5 cups

tpbm is going to be disappointed and will need to count their blessings in order to overcome their sorrow
Yup. Things aren't going so well at work. I've been definitely 5 of Cupsing.

The Empress

The person below me has been feeling like she's on top of the world. Two men are vying for your attention and you've never felt more loved and admired.
Top   #293
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightenment23 View Post
Yup. Things aren't going so well at work. I've been definitely 5 of Cupsing.

The Empress

The person below me has been feeling like she's on top of the world. Two men are vying for your attention and you've never felt more loved and admired.
Haha only for today

Justice
TPBM will get good karma for doing the right thing.
Top   #294
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Haha only for today

Justice
TPBM will get good karma for doing the right thing.
That would be nice

TPBM
Magician
Likes to maintain the upper hand and stay in control.
Top   #295
jason.lee83  jason.lee83 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 May 2015
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 193
jason.lee83 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post

TPBM
Magician
Likes to maintain the upper hand and stay in control.
Sounds like me. lol

TPBM [Knight of Cups] is offering something so good to someone and is hoping for a favourable response.
Top   #296
altias's Avatar
altias  altias is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Jul 2015
Location: California, USA
Posts: 25
altias 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.lee83 View Post
Sounds like me. lol

TPBM [Knight of Cups] is offering something so good to someone and is hoping for a favourable response.
Definitely feeling it!

TPBM - 7 of Wands

TPBM tries hard (or is trying hard) to keep themself financially stable or stable in a business sense.
Top   #297
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by altias View Post
Definitely feeling it!

TPBM - 7 of Wands

TPBM tries hard (or is trying hard) to keep themself financially stable or stable in a business sense.
Yep

TPBM is looking to retreating to somewhere quiet and play the Hermit for a while...
Top   #298
swedishfish612  swedishfish612 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Jun 2012
Location: Southeast, USA
Posts: 1,565
swedishfish612 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post

TPBM is looking to retreating to somewhere quiet and play the Hermit for a while...
Always!


the Tower, reversed

TPBM...can see a disaster coming from a mile away, and luckily still a chance to avoid it if he/she acts now!
Top   #299
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishfish612 View Post
Always!


the Tower, reversed

TPBM...can see a disaster coming from a mile away, and luckily still a chance to avoid it if he/she acts now!
Ah, but yes... which decision would constitute the disaster ? Do I go ? Or do I stay home ? Hrmm....

Justice r

TPBM got a raw deal recently in a love matter. Don't worry, though, it's all cyclical in nature.
Top   #300
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.