Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
emilygrace  emilygrace is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Jul 2015
Location: No longer posting as of 2016
Posts: 1,336
emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Knight of cups and 8 wands - drop it and move on to something better and more stable and fulfilling emotionally

Q: Why is this person not answering me?
EIGHT OF CUPS, THE MOON

They've got something else going on, perhaps something hidden from you.

Question:
Why did they not respond to me?
Top   #921
The_Hydra's Avatar
The_Hydra  The_Hydra is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: U.S.
Posts: 606
The_Hydra 

Skipped
Top   #922
emilygrace  emilygrace is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Jul 2015
Location: No longer posting as of 2016
Posts: 1,336
emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Skipped
Read the rules. Doing this stops the flow of the game.
Top   #923
The_Hydra's Avatar
The_Hydra  The_Hydra is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: U.S.
Posts: 606
The_Hydra 
:


Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
Read the rules. Doing this stops the flow of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
EIGHT OF CUPS, THE MOON

They've got something else going on, perhaps something hidden from you.

Question:
Why did they not respond to me?
Well oops. I'll put my serious face on.

Ace of Swords/10 of Swords

It could be two things either they felt that that you were a cause for discomfort (or one of their sources of grief) so they felt they had to pull the needle out of their foot and move on before they could respond, or they can't get over it (or what was said) and chose to cut you all the way out instead. I'm not sure what was the topic of your conversation was but it feels like they had enough.




Q: Is it a go for Z or not?
Top   #924
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Well oops. I'll put my serious face on.

Ace of Swords/10 of Swords

It could be two things either they felt that that you were a cause for discomfort (or one of their sources of grief) so they felt they had to pull the needle out of their foot and move on before they could respond, or they can't get over it (or what was said) and chose to cut you all the way out instead. I'm not sure what was the topic of your conversation was but it feels like they had enough.




Q: Is it a go for Z or not?
7 swords/4 coins

I get the sense this person is hiding something, so I'd be careful if you do decide to go for it. They may just be one of those who likes to keep their feelings bottled and are paranoid of being hurt, so if you do choose to proceed just watch for signs on which of the 2 I mentioned pertains.

Q: Is this person upset cause they think I am dating someone or something else maybe?
Top   #925
Aaliha  Aaliha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,806
Aaliha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
7 swords/4 coins

I get the sense this person is hiding something, so I'd be careful if you do decide to go for it. They may just be one of those who likes to keep their feelings bottled and are paranoid of being hurt, so if you do choose to proceed just watch for signs on which of the 2 I mentioned pertains.

Q: Is this person upset cause they think I am dating someone or something else maybe?
Justice - Judgement

This doesn't suggest that they think you are dating anyone else. There does seem to be something significant that has upset them or left them unbalanced, it may be they feel you have done something wrong in their eyes and they wish you would acknowledge any mistakes you have made.

does Ashley feel she made a mistake in her email to me?
Top   #926
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliha View Post
Justice - Judgement

This doesn't suggest that they think you are dating anyone else. There does seem to be something significant that has upset them or left them unbalanced, it may be they feel you have done something wrong in their eyes and they wish you would acknowledge any mistakes you have made.

does Ashley feel she made a mistake in her email to me?
8 of Wands/The World

Ashley feels that she's dodged some potential difficulties skilfully and ensured that she has positioned herself advantageously for future success. So, no...Ashley feels very comfortable right now.

How should I approach discussions with C about housing?
Top   #927
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
8 of Wands/The World

Ashley feels that she's dodged some potential difficulties skilfully and ensured that she has positioned herself advantageously for future success. So, no...Ashley feels very comfortable right now.

How should I approach discussions with C about housing?
Death/8 pentacles

End it quickly and tell them you feel this situation isn't worth it for you

Q: How does X feel about us working things out?
Top   #928
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post

Q: How does X feel about us working things out?
The Devil/The Magician

Oh my! X feels that there is unresolved business between the two of you that means its impossible to move on. X feels that they've got some of their previous anxieties under control now and that this really could work for them.

Q: What is the relationship outlook for D & I?
Top   #929
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
The Devil/The Magician

Oh my! X feels that there is unresolved business between the two of you that means its impossible to move on. X feels that they've got some of their previous anxieties under control now and that this really could work for them.

Q: What is the relationship outlook for D & I?
2 Cups/King Cups

I would say that there is a definitely strong connection and potential for love here. The King of Cups sometimes means one may be holding back their feelings due to fear, but that also means the feelings are there and will come out very soon.

Q: How will my day go at work tomorrow?
Top   #930
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.