Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily View Post
Hi Samantha,

As I was pulling the cards I got the vibe you feel a bit 'lost' - kind of like circumstances recently/rapidly flipped out around you and you're in a bit of "what do I do now?"

Cards: Ace of Pent rev + 10 of pent rev

These two cards say to me that if you were trying to 'level up', this has been put on pause because you're not in the right position to move just yet; there's still a few more things on 'this level' to complete before you can move onto the next one. Specifically, this seems to be in your physical environment, something about security (home? career? studies? I'm getting the impression this is something to do with something you've signed up for/enrolled in, let me know if I'm off).

This isn't to say your future plan/goals aren't good, just that we need to finish Step A before we finish Step B Good luck!

My Q: um, perhaps advice on what I can do to be more emotionally open? (I've got a bit of baggage, particularly regarding new love relationships )
Magician/7 pentacles

First of all know that you have all the power you need to turn this around and become open emotionally because the universe just gave you the Magician card. Try meditation and even meditate on the Magician card itself and know that the universe has given you all the tools you need to manifest the true love you deserve and desire, also try positive affirmations, and most important believe you deserve love just as much as anyone else. The 7 pents says to stop dwelling on the past and forget what happened before and don't expect that to resolve and move on from it and know that it was not our fault you did your best and you deserved better.

Q: What sort of actions has my boss taken, if any, in blocking me from moving on to another job?
Top   #981
Citizen

tealily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Magician/7 pentacles

First of all know that you have all the power you need to turn this around and become open emotionally because the universe just gave you the Magician card. Try meditation and even meditate on the Magician card itself and know that the universe has given you all the tools you need to manifest the true love you deserve and desire, also try positive affirmations, and most important believe you deserve love just as much as anyone else. The 7 pents says to stop dwelling on the past and forget what happened before and don't expect that to resolve and move on from it and know that it was not our fault you did your best and you deserved better.

Q: What sort of actions has my boss taken, if any, in blocking me from moving on to another job?
That was such a beautiful reading! Thank you very much

When I was pulling cards for you, it felt like a) your boss is male, caucasian and with black hair? and b) I don't think he's necessarily blocked you; I feel like he's got his plate full enough as it is. I do think he's an epic grump and won't be going out of his way to passing on your names to higher-ups though :/ Let me know if I'm off - I just try to practice the clairvoyance thingy where I can in the hope I'll get better

Anyway, flipping over the cards I DID pull:

2 of Pent, 7 of Pent

As above. I don't think he's tried to block you - but he IS really struggling to figure out how to manage you, and just has no idea what to do with you, basically (not your fault. He feels pretty closed-minded! It's like your styles don't mesh).

If you want to move forward/onwards, you're going to have to do a lot of the legwork yourself - this includes looking for jobs and keeping an eye on the in-company job listings etc. Good luck!

Q: What can I do to be more motivated about my studies? (it's getting close to exams, eep!)
Top   #982
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
That was such a beautiful reading! Thank you very much

When I was pulling cards for you, it felt like a) your boss is male, caucasian and with black hair? and b) I don't think he's necessarily blocked you; I feel like he's got his plate full enough as it is. I do think he's an epic grump and won't be going out of his way to passing on your names to higher-ups though :/ Let me know if I'm off - I just try to practice the clairvoyance thingy where I can in the hope I'll get better

Anyway, flipping over the cards I DID pull:

2 of Pent, 7 of Pent

As above. I don't think he's tried to block you - but he IS really struggling to figure out how to manage you, and just has no idea what to do with you, basically (not your fault. He feels pretty closed-minded! It's like your styles don't mesh).

If you want to move forward/onwards, you're going to have to do a lot of the legwork yourself - this includes looking for jobs and keeping an eye on the in-company job listings etc. Good luck!

Q: What can I do to be more motivated about my studies? (it's getting close to exams, eep!)
You're welcome and I just read as I saw it, and I recently got that Magician card from a very good reader on here and his interp was so inspiring and when I need to get my butt determined I think hey the universe gave me the Magician card and I am gonna use it to create all I want and desire, it was a gift to special little me by gosh!

9 pentacles/5 swords - picture yourself as the 9 pents and know that lavish and luxurious and independent life you long for is just around the corner if you buckle down now and push through those studies. With 5 swords, you gotta fight to win and this means study hard and be the victor, get better grades than your classmates and get your 9 pentacle life.

Feedback: My boss is a black woman so you got the black hair right LOL and she's not all that feminine so you could've seen her ha ha. And yes we do not mesh at all, we are in a major confrontation right now actually it's a battle of the wills basically cause she is a control freak and I won't let her do it to me like others do.

Q: Will my patience and faith pay off with my situation with X?
Top   #983
Citizen

tealily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Q: Will my patience and faith pay off with my situation with X?
7 of Pent, Page of Pent rev

>.< Have you got a back-up plan? You could potentially get tired of waiting and just walk away from this, it's taking such a loooooooooong time to happen. There may be a better option out there.

Q: (not sure if this will work, so offering two)

1) How can I improve my tarot skills?

2) Pull two cards to describe my day yesterday
Top   #984
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 

Quote:
7 of Pent, Page of Pent rev

>.< Have you got a back-up plan? You could potentially get tired of waiting and just walk away from this, it's taking such a loooooooooong time to happen. There may be a better option out there.

Q: (not sure if this will work, so offering two)

1) How can I improve my tarot skills?

2) Pull two cards to describe my day yesterday
3 of Pentacles/3 of Swords

You can ask for help when you need it. Put your personal feelings aside not being afraid to get to the heart of the matter.

Q: Is it completely over between AS and me?
Top   #985
Citizen

tealily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
3 of Pentacles/3 of Swords

You can ask for help when you need it. Put your personal feelings aside not being afraid to get to the heart of the matter.

Q: Is it completely over between AS and me?
3 of Cups rev, 7 of Cups rev

This isn't an outright no... but I do sort of see this potentially petering out I just get the feeling one or both of you are looking at this and thinking "this just isn't really what I want" (and this is hard to accept now but easier when you're in a different place - forever is a very long time, and you definitely want to share it with someone who is 100% sure that you are the special one with zero doubts).

I'm so sorry, and hope I'm wrong.

Q: Is the late-night gym program I've recently started doing my system good?
Top   #986
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 

Quote:

This isn't an outright no... but I do sort of see this potentially petering out I just get the feeling one or both of you are looking at this and thinking "this just isn't really what I want" (and this is hard to accept now but easier when you're in a different place - forever is a very long time, and you definitely want to share it with someone who is 100% sure that you are the special one with zero doubts).

I'm so sorry, and hope I'm wrong.

I will let someone else answer this as I already answered this question for you in another thread. But You don't have to be sorry! Makes me think of that three of swords I drew for your last question. Thanks for the reading.
Top   #987
Citizen

love_light 

Quote:

10 of Swords, 10 of Pentacles

It's a definite shock to your system and body overall. If you keep it up you're likely to see the rewards pay off although it might take some time.

Q: What is it that I need to know about the upcoming job interview I have at FHC?
Top   #988
Citizen

lepleadian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_light View Post
10 of Swords, 10 of Pentacles

It's a definite shock to your system and body overall. If you keep it up you're likely to see the rewards pay off although it might take some time.

Q: What is it that I need to know about the upcoming job interview I have at FHC?
9 of cups, wheel of fortune
You will have your wish fulfilled. There is slow but steady progress, however, allow for some unexpected delays, postponements and setbacks.

Q: WHAT IS IN STORE FOR ME AND M?
Top   #989
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepleadian View Post
9 of cups, wheel of fortune
You will have your wish fulfilled. There is slow but steady progress, however, allow for some unexpected delays, postponements and setbacks.

Q: WHAT IS IN STORE FOR ME AND M?
Emperor/Justice - You have a solid opportunity for stability and comfort if you work hard and believe that you will persevere any challenges that may currently be happening, this person isn't going anywhere it seems and wants to work things out if you do

Q: What should I do to alleviate this situation at work that is so negative because it is just taking a huge toll on me in all ways - emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally?
Top   #990
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.