Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

.traveller. 
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Knight of coins - Knight of swords
Visually this is interesting - the two Knights facing one another, with the knight of S charging towards the motionless Knight of coins. If F has the KoC energy, someone who is loyal to others ( "D and the others " ?) and stuck in their way of going about things then I think you (Knight of S) might expect to see them - especially if therre is something in the mentality /viewpoint of "D and the others" that you intellectually dislike (or would hope to re educate ?)
base was strength, so I think you might have to bite your tongue, grin and bear it.
F is my uncle, and the "others" are his progeny and his progeny's progeny, and his progeny's progeny's progeny. I like my uncle, but the others are rude, and self absorbed... essentially using our place as a landing pad. They ooze bad attitude. They don't have to come out here, so I am hoping they won't. Why would they if they don't want to be here? The plans are still fluid so I remain hopeful. It was awful the last time. As bad as it sounds, I'm hoping my uncle won't be able to come out if it means he'll bring more than his suitcase along. The description sounds more like my father, and he's the one who forces everyone to go according to his viewpoint. He doesn't get that they don't want to do family stuff with us, they want to gamble and eat at restaurants every night. That is totally fine except I feel like we're being used as free accommodation.

whew. Sorry, guess I had to vent.

Please see and answer the next person here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
What does P want with me?
Top   #231
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
8 of Cups/ Lovers
Stay focused on the blessings in your life and the people who love you. Have a positive attitude. The rest is taken care of.

What does P want with me?
Queen of Pentacles/8 of Wands
These cards ooze sensuality so I'd say that P wants physical intimacy with you, or at least to be closer physically. They hope that things develop faster and the connection to become stronger.

If I move to L, what are the chances of running into H?
Top   #232
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
Queen of Pentacles/8 of Wands
These cards ooze sensuality so I'd say that P wants physical intimacy with you, or at least to be closer physically. They hope that things develop faster and the connection to become stronger.

If I move to L, what are the chances of running into H?
Death - 6 cups

Yes the chances are very high for this as there will be a change that includes some reunion that has emotional resonance (positive!!)

- what happened this morning with the application for that place?
Top   #233
Moon Lover

AraLuck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Death - 6 cups

Yes the chances are very high for this as there will be a change that includes some reunion that has emotional resonance (positive!!)

- what happened this morning with the application for that place?
Ace Cups + Rx 10 Swords
Application well received, and it will bring an end to a difficult situation.

Has SC moved in with RB?
Top   #234
Citizen

Pixna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixna View Post

QU: What can I do to improve my current health challenges?

Quote:
8 of Cups/ Lovers
Stay focused on the blessings in your life and the people who love you. Have a positive attitude. The rest is taken care of.
Just want to thank you for this reading and interpretation. It was exactly what I needed to hear!
Top   #235
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraLuck View Post
Ace Cups + Rx 10 Swords
Application well received, and it will bring an end to a difficult situation.

Has SC moved in with RB?
Two/Ten of wands
I would say that SC is planning to but think it's something 'ambitious' and stressful for now, so no, SC hasn't done that yet.

Ques
Which would prove for me to be a more productive work environment - CWS or PNM?
Top   #236
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Two/Ten of wands
I would say that SC is planning to but think it's something 'ambitious' and stressful for now, so no, SC hasn't done that yet.

Ques
Which would prove for me to be a more productive work environment - CWS or PNM?
7 of wands / Death

CWS would be a challenge - I get the feeling that you would be spending too much time on trying to gain/keep an advantageous position which would mean time taken away from actually being productive , PNM would be a total change a real new beginning, something that has been in the cards (literally ha ha) for awhile. whilst there is no indication of how productive you would be here, I see it as preferable to CWS. Could you come up with a third alternative ?

QU: How would M and I get on these days ?
Top   #237
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
7 of wands / Death

CWS would be a challenge - I get the feeling that you would be spending too much time on trying to gain/keep an advantageous position which would mean time taken away from actually being productive , PNM would be a total change a real new beginning, something that has been in the cards (literally ha ha) for awhile. whilst there is no indication of how productive you would be here, I see it as preferable to CWS. Could you come up with a third alternative ?

QU: How would M and I get on these days ?
Hi Sam, this is what I felt it would be. CWS - co-working spaces vs the national library (PNM). I felt like being at a CWS would have me trying to resist disruptions from other 'co-workers'. The library would be a real change as I'm looking forward to some quiet time, and is definitely a dead quiet place haha (and no chance to mingle with other people/opportunities - death!) Third alternative would be working from home, which I dread but who knows

Ace of cups/Strength

I see some emotional struggle between you and M, it is as though you care for each other a lot but trying to avoid going overboard with the love/concern for one another? I almost see you both keeping a polite distance to draw a boundary. You have each other's best interest at heart so things will be looking up soon if there was a struggle before.

Ques
What do I need to know about making this move?
Top   #238
Citizen

samantha 

Thanks for the FB....again ! (and yes it is helpful )
In that case I'd def. go for the library, I think the lack of distraction is important - so long as you can pace yourself ? I can get very antsy in libraries myself, but do ok If I allow myself frequent breaks or some other kind of *treat* ! (What a kid !!)

As to your cards - M is an ex so this makes sense. I can see how we would both do the polite boundary bit , but as you say this probably out of fear of some flood gate which - Tho there- difficult to know what to do with as each of our lives seemingly well developed and on a *set* course ? Thankyou .

Quote:
Hi Sam, this is what I felt it would be. CWS - co-working spaces vs the national library (PNM). I felt like being at a CWS would have me trying to resist disruptions from other 'co-workers'. The library would be a real change as I'm looking forward to some quiet time, and is definitely a dead quiet place haha (and no chance to mingle with other people/opportunities - death!) Third alternative would be working from home, which I dread but who knows

Ace of cups/Strength

I see some emotional struggle between you and M, it is as though you care for each other a lot but trying to avoid going overboard with the love/concern for one another? I almost see you both keeping a polite distance to draw a boundary. You have each other's best interest at heart so things will be looking up soon if there was a struggle before.
Top   #239
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:

Ace of cups/Strength

Ques
What do I need to know about making this move?

Ace swords
King wands

That there are big energies compelling this to be a start of something very dynamic and charming at play here...it looks great!! Nice male involved too!

- does he see me as his girlfriend still?
Top   #240
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.