The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

wooden-eye

Oh I approve so much... I made the video as soon as she landed (and oh my that was the wildest day ever, my shack which has withstood 70 years of winds blew down in a 100km gale the day she arrived, so she came in with a real storm!)... after I was looking through the deck and found so many delights, and I worked out that the crochet doily was connected to how she sits and sews or passes her time and oh the concept of that woven web... you are a poet... I connected with that when I saw the very first mention of Sarah!

I am sooooo looking forward to The Blue House Gabi!!

I came to NZ from the UK 11 years ago... gotta say I am homesick... and Sarah sitting and sewing in the 'Longing' card remind me of my situation... and I also think of The lady of Shallot... both Waterhouse's painting and Tennyson's words:

But in her web she still delights
To weave the mirror's magic sights,
For often thro' the silent nights
A funeral, with plumes and lights
And music, came from Camelot:
Or when the moon was overhead
Came two young lovers lately wed;
'I am half sick of shadows,' said
The Lady of Shalott.

Oh how I love the romance and poetry in your work... it is not easy to put yourself out there and I feel honoured that you have shared this journey with us!

xoxoxoxox

Gosh I had forgotten that verse of The Lady of Shallot. It is perfect. When I made the 'contemplation' card which I also chose for the title card my immediate thought for a title was 'Feeling Ophelia', which became 'Contemplating immortality'- eventually deciding 'contemplation' made it more neutral.
I moved to NSW in 2007 from the West Country. Going back at Christmas for the first time. Funny, I was born in Aus and never felt truely English. It took moving to Aus to prove how English I really am. There you go Winterchild, Liminality. Not homesick, I adore it here, but the seasons stuff me over again and again.
How dreadful and dramatic that your shack blew down! If you fancy a trip across the ditch, it is as ever warm and sunny and we have space.☺
Take care Winterchild.xx

rmcfarron

I'm somewhat an intuitive reader in Tarot, based on a foundation of standard definitions. For my oracle readings so far, I've been doing mostly one card pulls. What do I need to know? What should I be focused on? What will my day bring? Those sort of things. And I'm finding that the cards are especially chatty! And they've been spot on so far. I was a bit nervous to try oracle readings for the first time. But I'm finding TWOSH a lovely introduction.

That's wonderful rmcfarron!
I have been trying my first pure oracle readings. Feel like I am winging it a bit and been using simple spreads. I think tarot roots go deep. Hopefully the suits on the cards will be of assistance to you.
I would love to know how you tackle the oracle angle.
Thank you so much for taking a risk on Sarah.xx

wens_a

mine finally arrived! so happy! Thanks, Gabi :)

wooden-eye

Calling 'Last orders!' For The Wyrd of Sarah Howard.

Supplies are running low.
Please let me know asap if you would like to own The Wyrd of Sarah Howard oracle deck. I have just 20 left. Tomorrow I will post this info on other social media, but for now just here.
Naturally this is no great drama. It is a little oracle deck; one of many many choices, if you miss it- well, you will not miss it, but if you really do want to meet Sarah Howard, there is still a little time.

MoonGypsy

Supplies are running low.
Please let me know asap if you would like to own The Wyrd of Sarah Howard oracle deck. I have just 20 left. Tomorrow I will post this info on other social media, but for now just here.
Naturally this is no great drama. It is a little oracle deck; one of many many choices, if you miss it- well, you will not miss it, but if you really do want to meet Sarah Howard, there is still a little time.

You are very humble, my dear Gabi...:love: Personally, i think [down the road] there will be great gnashing of teeth for those who missed out on this opportunity. [like there was
for your self published BoneFire.] ;) Peeps, please don't miss out on this chance to bring
the lovely Sarah Howard into your homes! [at such a reasonable price, too!]

And for you fortunate ones who have Gabi's BoneFire:
Sarah and the Bonefire go together like Tea and Crumpets! :D

pickled pixie

I cannot wait for this little deck to arrive on my doorstep!! I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas! !...I wonder how long it will take to arrive in the U.K?! Not too long I hope, I literally have butterflies in my stomach!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

MoonGypsy

i am already stalking our lovely patient Postie ladie, Joyce...:p

She has been our loyal efficient Post Person for the past 18 years!:eek: :D

Padma

:love: looking forward to getting mine, too! :D I don't buy decks often - this one, I couldn't resist! I ordered one for a good friend, too :)

SO GLAD that our post office decided not to strike!

strings of life

Mine arrived...and just before my trip to California tomorrow. Now I can have some fun getting to know it while I'm away.

I only opened it and quickly looked at the cards, but am so grateful that I own this.

wooden-eye

Just as a little point of interest. I was chatting to my very practical mum who was staying at the weekend. She is a bit of an ancestory buff. She told me my her paternal grandmother was named Francis HOWARD. She died in childbirth at 24 years old leaving four children. There were apparently rumours around her own birth? I may have to ask Sarah.....
So intriguing- I had never thought to ask if we had any actual HOWARDs in the family.