The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

Michellehihi

As you might know I am in Montreal and I received mine a good 3 weeks ago!

wooden-eye

Hi Canadian folk!
Kind of glad you have a little conversation going. Decks coming your way have been terribly slow. They took a month when I was posting out Bonefire a couple of years ago, which was almost 2 weeks longer than anywhere else in the world. This time it seems to be even worse. I have developed a theory; I think the threat of industrial action by the postal.workers caused many to hold off posting to Canada- when the strike was cancelled all went ahead and posted at once causing a bottle-neck rather like Christmas and slowing down deliveries.
I hope this is the case or else there is a bigger problem as close to 10 decks have not arrived after a month. I have to say it makes.me nervous as I have few new orders to send to Canada.
It will probably be fine and thank you all for bearing with☺xxx

Alta

Not sure why Canada Post is so slow either, but experience tells me it is. Mine didn't come this week, sniff. I have only ever completely had one deck fail, and that was from NZ.

Linfang

Hi Canadian folk!
Kind of glad you have a little conversation going. Decks coming your way have been terribly slow. They took a month when I was posting out Bonefire a couple of years ago, which was almost 2 weeks longer than anywhere else in the world. This time it seems to be even worse. I have developed a theory; I think the threat of industrial action by the postal.workers caused many to hold off posting to Canada- when the strike was cancelled all went ahead and posted at once causing a bottle-neck rather like Christmas and slowing down deliveries.
I hope this is the case or else there is a bigger problem as close to 10 decks have not arrived after a month. I have to say it makes.me nervous as I have few new orders to send to Canada.
It will probably be fine and thank you all for bearing with☺xxx

We experienced a postal strike last summer in Germany, and delays went on for weeks after the actual strike was over, so this sounds like a valid explanation. But waiting for a deck can be really excruciating...

Padma

I really appreciate you checking in on us, my friend lives out west, at the other end of Canada (the Pacific ocean end) and so I can see why hers arrived first). I should (hopefully!) get mine next week! Fingers crossed.

wooden-eye

One of my really late decks to Canada finally arrived yesterday. So the others shouldn't be long!

Padma

Indeed! Gabi, I got mine yesterday :love: It is awesome! Thanks so very much for Sending me Sarah :love:

Alta

I had PMd wooden eye, but for the record, mine came earlier this week, so yay!

wooden-eye

The Wyrd of Sarah Howard is totally sold out!

Thank you so much for your support guys!
I believe all slow travelling decks have arrived so the last home has been found for Sarah.
It has been a great pleasure bringing you this little deck if mine.
Onwards....
XxGabi