Anyone up for tackling a dream?

Hide1111

I keep on having a dream about a specific girl who I have a history with. I managed to remember a dream about her that I had last night. Please see below.

I am a pilot flying an aeroplane. A girl I knew called ML rejected my romantic advances, however, we were still in contact with each other. ML lived in a university dormitory and I sometimes visited her in that dormitory. One day I got someone to put a spell on ML and the person did put the spell on her. It was a malicious spell. The spell was to do with burning down the dormitory she lived in.

I arrived and visited ML in her dorm room to give her the spell. The spell was on paper and she had to read it for the spell to take effect. Two other people were also in her room. I kept on leaving her room to go to a bar that was within the university dormitory. Once I left her room the spell started taking affect. A magician, who I called to help stop the spell from taking affect, came into the room and tried to stop the spell. I left the dormitory around this time. ML and the two other people stayed in her room with the magician, and the room was pitch black at the time.

The next day I had heard that the dormitory burnt down and 53 people had died. I felt shocked and guilty because I was under the impression that my spell caused this destruction. I went to a hall where ML’s friends were and I found out, through very indirect means, that she was okay. I went to the dormitory, that she lived in and that burnt down, which was being cleaned, and talked to her. She was very unhappy and said that personal artifacts of mine in her bedroom, were not destroyed but they smelt like death.

I left my things in MJ’s room, one of those things was a toy box, and I went back to the hall where ML’s friends where. I then heard that rather than the spell causing the fire a couple fighting in another room within the dormitory caused the fire. I also learnt that ML moved to a new dorm and was scared living there.

Anyone want to advise about this dream? Willing to provide a photo of her but only through PM.

violetdaisy

Within the dream you had ill-intent which indirectly manifested.

Q's
Why was it necessary for her to read the spell?
Could be because
If she reads it then she's an active participant vs an unknowing victim.
Or it could give opportunity to prepare/defend against it thereby lessening the impact.
.......just something to think about

Despite the magician attempting to reverse the spell it did happen. And the box belonging to you smelled "like death" so you're still the cause of the fire.

Sometimes you can't undo something you've done. Even after having second thoughts.

Have you made an irreversible decision lately that is destructive to others, even people whom you didn't initially think of?

Sometimes more important than the content of a dream are feelings in and directly after.

Hide1111

Within the dream you had ill-intent which indirectly manifested.

Q's
Why was it necessary for her to read the spell?
Could be because
If she reads it then she's an active participant vs an unknowing victim.
Or it could give opportunity to prepare/defend against it thereby lessening the impact.
.......just something to think about

No idea.
I guess I am crying out for attention from her and she just does not seem to give it.
I do not want to harm her or anything but sometimes she frustrates me to no end.
She has been an active participant but refuses to recognise it from my knowledge of the situation.

Despite the magician attempting to reverse the spell it did happen. And the box belonging to you smelled "like death" so you're still the cause of the fire.

Sometimes you can't undo something you've done. Even after having second thoughts.

Have you made an irreversible decision lately that is destructive to others, even people whom you didn't initially think of?

Sometimes more important than the content of a dream are feelings in and directly after.

I have not made an irreversible decision recently..
Things that I have done in the distant past have proven destructive toward both of us. She also did destructive things to me... could relate to the reading of the note.

Flames

I keep on having a dream about a specific girl who I have a history with. I managed to remember a dream about her that I had last night. Please see below.

I am a pilot flying an aeroplane. A girl I knew called ML rejected my romantic advances, however, we were still in contact with each other. ML lived in a university dormitory and I sometimes visited her in that dormitory. One day I got someone to put a spell on ML and the person did put the spell on her. It was a malicious spell. The spell was to do with burning down the dormitory she lived in.

I arrived and visited ML in her dorm room to give her the spell. The spell was on paper and she had to read it for the spell to take effect. Two other people were also in her room. I kept on leaving her room to go to a bar that was within the university dormitory. Once I left her room the spell started taking affect. A magician, who I called to help stop the spell from taking affect, came into the room and tried to stop the spell. I left the dormitory around this time. ML and the two other people stayed in her room with the magician, and the room was pitch black at the time.

The next day I had heard that the dormitory burnt down and 53 people had died. I felt shocked and guilty because I was under the impression that my spell caused this destruction. I went to a hall where ML’s friends were and I found out, through very indirect means, that she was okay. I went to the dormitory, that she lived in and that burnt down, which was being cleaned, and talked to her. She was very unhappy and said that personal artifacts of mine in her bedroom, were not destroyed but they smelt like death.

I left my things in MJ’s room, one of those things was a toy box, and I went back to the hall where ML’s friends where. I then heard that rather than the spell causing the fire a couple fighting in another room within the dormitory caused the fire. I also learnt that ML moved to a new dorm and was scared living there.

Anyone want to advise about this dream? Willing to provide a photo of her but only through PM.

It seems like you feel that you have to take drastic measures in order for her to 'hear' you or 'understand' you. But instead of being up front about it, instead of communicating to her directly about how you feel, you lash out silently behind her back. Maybe because you feel that it's going to all fall on deaf ears...

There's a part of you that dislikes her a lot but maybe because you actually like her a whole lot. You're realizing that you can't make people do or see what you want them to do or see. Even after the place burned down and you found out she was okay, you still felt helpless about the situation. You're relieved she's okay but it doesn't solve your original dilemma or resolve your feelings of frustration. At the core of this, I see someone who's trying very hard to be heard but the 'message', for whatever reason, is not getting through to her.

Maybe you're angry that she doesn't reciprocate your 'feelings' (whatever these feelings might represent)...So on the one hand, you want to lash out, to stand out, to show her who's boss and then on the other hand...you can see how 'crazy' that is...Again, that you can't make anyone feel what they don't feel. I think that's what the spell represents - your perceived inability to affect change all on your own. You need a 'spell' to carry out what you can't do yourself or know, deep down inside, you shouldn't even be contemplating, which is why you call on the Magician to stop the spell.

The personal artifacts smelling like death could mean that this is how you perceive she feels about you or sees you. Maybe you don't feel like a 'somebody' in her eyes or you feel she's dismissive...Maybe something about the two of you has 'ended' and changed for good...and you're having a hard time accepting it.

And isn't it interesting how you later discovered that it wasn't actually the spell that burned the place down...but a 'couple fighting' ?? If you had been the one, via the spell, then it would be all your fault but now that's it's a couple, you can absolve yourself of any wrong doing - OR, it could show that it takes two people to tango or two people to create a negative outcome, or a break down in communication...One more thing, there's also the sense that no one *really* wants to take responsibility for their actions.

These are just thoughts. I have no idea about your personal situation so please take this all with a grain of salt. You asked for some insight and this is what I came up with.

Take care!

Hide1111

It seems like you feel that you have to take drastic measures in order for her to 'hear' you or 'understand' you. But instead of being up front about it, instead of communicating to her directly about how you feel, you lash out silently behind her back. Maybe because you feel that it's going to all fall on deaf ears...

I have lashed out behind her back on multiple occasions. One of the disastrous things I did.

There's a part of you that dislikes her a lot but maybe because you actually like her a whole lot. You're realizing that you can't make people do or see what you want them to do or see. Even after the place burned down and you found out she was okay, you still felt helpless about the situation. You're relieved she's okay but it doesn't solve your original dilemma or resolve your feelings of frustration. At the core of this, I see someone who's trying very hard to be heard but the 'message', for whatever reason, is not getting through to her.

Sometimes I wish her harm because I get frustrated, but in the end I will never harm her. When I do things that do cause harm I feel regret. I feel that no message is getting through to her.

Maybe you're angry that she doesn't reciprocate your 'feelings' (whatever these feelings might represent)...So on the one hand, you want to lash out, to stand out, to show her who's boss and then on the other hand...you can see how 'crazy' that is...Again, that you can't make anyone feel what they don't feel. I think that's what the spell represents - your perceived inability to affect change all on your own. You need a 'spell' to carry out what you can't do yourself or know, deep down inside, you shouldn't even be contemplating, which is why you call on the Magician to stop the spell.

This is true to some extent. I want to show her who is boss. But in the end if she does not like she does not like me. Would I want to coerce love even if I could?

The personal artifacts smelling like death could mean that this is how you perceive she feels about you or sees you. Maybe you don't feel like a 'somebody' in her eyes or you feel she's dismissive...Maybe something about the two of you has 'ended' and changed for good...and you're having a hard time accepting it.

The smelling like death came across extremely strong and still gives me goosebumps. I think something between us has ended. I am having a hard time accepting it.

And isn't it interesting how you later discovered that it wasn't actually the spell that burned the place down...but a 'couple fighting' ?? If you had been the one, via the spell, then it would be all your fault but now that's it's a couple, you can absolve yourself of any wrong doing - OR, it could show that it takes two people to tango or two people to create a negative outcome, or a break down in communication...One more thing, there's also the sense that no one *really* wants to take responsibility for their actions.

I was relieved in this part of the dream. There has a part of me that goes along the lines of spells have karmic consequences so the person who wrote the note would not have been prepared to deal with the karmic consequences for killing 53 people. That particular number came out really strong, hence I remembered it. Then there has the debate on whether spells work or not. The sense that no one really wants to take responsibility for their actions came out slightly as well, because the spell could have encouraged a circumstance where a couple fought.

These are just thoughts. I have no idea about your personal situation so please take this all with a grain of salt. You asked for some insight and this is what I came up with.

Take care!

It's certainly something to think about and this psychoanalysis is doing me some good mentally, and the best thing about it all is no divination or whatever is required. Get all the rubbish out of my mind. I just wish she leaved me alone in my dreams.