The Everyday Tarot - Poppy Palin

Tansey Ella

The pictures I have seen so far are exactly what I meant by an modern deck. She has such talent . Hoping she can finish this deck and get it published.

Thoughtful

Bumping!

Has anyone any news on this deck. Has Poppy had it published yet.

gregory

Well, her website says Schiffer are publishing it "next year". Sadly it doesn't actually say when that announcement was made - but I'm guessing 2017 ?

Thoughtful

Thanks for info gregory :)

WolfSpirit

So many cards were added since I last looked at Poppy's website!
Really looking forward to this deck :)

hopena

Oh, I wish this was available right now! Not only because it's lovely, but because I lost my mother this summer, and a couple of those cards really got to me (like the death card).

I love the six of swords, all of it actually.
I haven't used my cards for ages, and put off buying several sets this year, but I'll do my best to get this one as soon as it's available.

Thoughtful

Apparently this lovely tarot will be out in 2017, so pleased :)

SunChariot

It's amazing!!!

I haven't gotten a new deck in years. But I feel like I NEED this one! :grin:

Looking forward to hearing when it will be out,

Babs

shadowdancer

Poppy has had computer access issues which has caused a temporary pause on the artwork, but she has taken that time to work on the accompanying book.

I am one of those chomping at the bit for this deck. The only deck I can see myself purchasing for a long time to come. It is a refreshing addition to the tarot world, and being based in modern day really will make it a great reading deck

Thoughtful

Sorry to hear about Poppy's computer issues it can be a real pain when computers decide to be non co-operative.
So good to know that this Tarot is on it's way, it will be worth the wait.