Deviant Moon Companion Book

Tibor

Thank you very much for the links. This is all I needed to make up my mind. I will hold off from buying this for now. It is too big and heavy, I do not have the space for it now in the small one-bedroom flat that I rent; and based on the sample pages I did not find anything new that I could not guess just by looking at the cards (this is not to say that it will be the case for all 78 cards as I am sure that the book would still be useful). Also I found it a bit weird that the King of Pentacles has this feminine side, I would associate this type of personality more with the King of Cups; however this is not to say that I do not like it. I think I will stick to my own imagination when reading this deck although it is interesting to see what the earlier versions of each card looked like. ;)

suedally

I ordered my copy yesterday. After seeing the video of it I can hardly wait to get my hands on it. Such a unique deck and I look forward to reading Patrick's descriptions of all the cards.

MaeWasteland

Oh my, this looks glorious. The art is very much not my usual taste, but I love what I've seen of it! And the book looks amazing. *adds to wishlist and hope it stays in print for a good long time*

Moonboy

Thanks for your comments, everyone. :) Glad those who have the book are enjoying its quirkiness! Deviant Moon Oracle in the works, followed by the Sister deck

blackmoonbee

Thanks for your comments, everyone. :) Glad those who have the book are enjoying its quirkiness! Deviant Moon Oracle in the works, followed by the Sister deck

I have this book and the borderless deck and I absolutely love it. I'm new to tarot so I rely on detailed companion books to help supplement my initial interpretations and feelings about cards.

This book offers great insight into the cards, their story, and all of the fantastic imagery/elements/expressions on the card AS WELL AS the story behind the card's images, past iterations of the cards, and much more. I love the book.

It's big and heavy but I insist on carrying it with me wherever the deck goes- the companion does as well.

Thank you for the companion and I look forward to the Oracle.

Winterchild

Wonderful!

I voted for you... Congratulations to you too Patrick...very well deserved... best Tarot deck and TdM in the last hundred years I reckon too!!!

:)

Patrick Booker

I have it - a really beautiful book full of fascinating background information and personal experiences.

Patrick

dianekay

This book is a true treasure, Patrick. Congrats and well deserved!

blackmoonbee

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk