Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

HeavenlyOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
King of Cups - Lovers Rx

Although she might not harbor ill intent towards you, your association with her would not be beneficial to you.

Q: How can i best gain the Book of L?
Queen of Wands, 10 of swords

Firstly by believing that you will succeed and then going for it. You may have to be a little mischievious in a positive way to get it.

Is L talking about me behind my back?
Top   #811
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
Queen of Wands, 10 of swords

Firstly by believing that you will succeed and then going for it. You may have to be a little mischievious in a positive way to get it.

Is L talking about me behind my back?
Tower - Ace of swords
I'd read this as a yes, some sharp words have been exchanged about you - either this will come as a shock to you, OR comes as a result of some *falling out* or dismantling of (probably) a friendship/relationship.

QU: What do I most need to know about 2017 ?
Top   #812
Citizen

empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Tower - Ace of swords
I'd read this as a yes, some sharp words have been exchanged about you - either this will come as a shock to you, OR comes as a result of some *falling out* or dismantling of (probably) a friendship/relationship.

QU: What do I most need to know about 2017 ?
king of swords queen of swords

your ideas about how to go about doing things are going to show lovely fruits if you make your ideas reality. continue to be shamelessly logical and scientific about everything you do. it will bring you great inspiration and great results.

will mari come to believe this is actually her home (not temporarily so) and refuse to leave or even worse try to steal it if i have her live here and take care of my place while i am gone for any where to 7 months to 10 months?
Top   #813
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post

will mari come to believe this is actually her home (not temporarily so) and refuse to leave or even worse try to steal it if i have her live here and take care of my place while i am gone for any where to 7 months to 10 months?
Prince of Swords - Princess of Coins
Base Hermit

This is a difficult one but I would say she is wise enough to know that she is just the caretaker (the Hermit, the main energy here, is someone who is not attached to worldly goods).

My weekend?
Top   #814
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Prince of Swords - Princess of Coins
Base Hermit

This is a difficult one but I would say she is wise enough to know that she is just the caretaker (the Hermit, the main energy here, is someone who is not attached to worldly goods).

My weekend?
This has come and gone, so these cards for the weekend coming up

7 of Cups - The Hermit

There may be some soul searching or trying to distinguish fact from fantasy and/or a careful/realistic/informed look at what dreams are possible and what are not (my Hermit faces the 7 cups and appears to be shining his lantern on them.)

QU: Am I on the right track or am I way off course ?
Top   #815
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
This has come and gone, so these cards for the weekend coming up

7 of Cups - The Hermit

There may be some soul searching or trying to distinguish fact from fantasy and/or a careful/realistic/informed look at what dreams are possible and what are not (my Hermit faces the 7 cups and appears to be shining his lantern on them.)

QU: Am I on the right track or am I way off course ?
High Priest - 7 of Wands

You seem to be resisting what might look like the right track because it is the tried and tested and most conventional, but perhaps you should explore other options?

Which of my dreams are possible?
Top   #816
Resident

bee610 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
High Priest - 7 of Wands

You seem to be resisting what might look like the right track because it is the tried and tested and most conventional, but perhaps you should explore other options?

Which of my dreams are possible?
High Priestess Rx/King Cups

You are limiting yourself. Your intuition is strong but you simply need to master your emotions to make any of your dreams possible. King Cups has a "your move" look on his face, and there is a ship in the background, coming in. I get a double meaning of the ship is coming in, don't let it leave without you, and perhaps travel.

Q: Would the book I have inspiration to write this morning about a midwife be well received by readers?
Top   #817
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee610 View Post
High Priestess Rx/King Cups

You are limiting yourself. Your intuition is strong but you simply need to master your emotions to make any of your dreams possible. King Cups has a "your move" look on his face, and there is a ship in the background, coming in. I get a double meaning of the ship is coming in, don't let it leave without you, and perhaps travel.

Q: Would the book I have inspiration to write this morning about a midwife be well received by readers?
7 of Swords/Tower

You will be surprised that it is not well received by readers, but I believe that you should give it a try as we all have a hidden book in us somewhere.

Q: How will my daughter's attitude be this afternoon after school?
Top   #818
Citizen

daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
7 of Swords/Tower

You will be surprised that it is not well received by readers, but I believe that you should give it a try as we all have a hidden book in us somewhere.

Q: How will my daughter's attitude be this afternoon after school?
3 swords page pent rv

oops not wanting to see what is in front of her argumentitive

how is r exams going
Top   #819
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
3 swords page pent rv

oops not wanting to see what is in front of her argumentitive

how is r exams going
Would pull a card for you, but I've gotta run out.

FB: Yes!! That sounds just like my daughter. She'll be a good lawyer! In Sha'allah!
Top   #820
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.