Anna K Lenormand

greatdane

ABOUT WHAT WILL COME WITH THE DECK....

VILLAGE WITCH, here's your answer right from Anna. K :). I told her you asked, here is her answer:

I have dozens of pages of combination meanings ready to upload, but I don't know yet if they'll all fit in the booklet (I doubt it :-( ).

The problem is that proper, bound, books are much more expensive than I can afford, so it'll have to be a similarly flimsy little affair as the Tarot booklet.

Online is a different matter though; anything I can't fit in the booklet I'll put on my website. The same goes for spreads and all kinds of experimental I might do in the future.

Village Witch

Thank you, GD. I appreciate you contacting Anna on my behalf. And, thank you, Anna, for your reply!

The write ups on the website for each card are very lovely. I would have loved to have seen them in book form.

greatdane

Hopefully you will, Village Witch

I know there is a lot Anna has tucked away that may not fit in the booklet, but I think she will put as much as she can in it. I loved her tarot booklet.

I have a feeling that there will be PLENTY between the booklet and what she adds online :).

Can't wait for this to be in my hands! 2017 will be the year of the Anna. K Lenormand for me (and my bd gift to myself for my 66th bd :).

Village Witch

Can't wait for this to be in my hands! 2017 will be the year of the Anna. K Lenormand for me (and my bd gift to myself for my 66th bd :).

The Anna K will be my 60th birthday gift! I'm a March baby.

greatdane

FROM ANNA. K regarding the booklet and BOOK

I received an email from Anna this morning and she asked me to share with any interested
ATer's:

"Creative flow has been a bit slow in the past weeks - especially now, with the holidays approaching, there's so much else going on that at the moment I don't have the mental space I need for creating.

But I have started to work on the booklet that will accompany the cards.

As it turns out, there is so much that I want to put in there that I will actually design two books. One will be a very small affair (like the booklet from my Tarot set) that fits in the box together with the cards. It will contain only the most necessary information.

But in addition to this little booklet, I've already started to design a proper and big book. This book will contain EVERYTHING I have.

It will NOT be included with the cards, but will be available separately. Not sure about the exact logistics yet, but what I plan is producing/selling it via print-on-demand."

Yellow

I received an email from Anna this morning and she asked me to share with any interested
ATer's:

"Creative flow has been a bit slow in the past weeks - especially now, with the holidays approaching, there's so much else going on that at the moment I don't have the mental space I need for creating.

But I have started to work on the booklet that will accompany the cards.

As it turns out, there is so much that I want to put in there that I will actually design two books. One will be a very small affair (like the booklet from my Tarot set) that fits in the box together with the cards. It will contain only the most necessary information.

But in addition to this little booklet, I've already started to design a proper and big book. This book will contain EVERYTHING I have.

It will NOT be included with the cards, but will be available separately. Not sure about the exact logistics yet, but what I plan is producing/selling it via print-on-demand."

That sounds good to me. :) I look forward to her deck and book.

celticnoodle

ditto! Please, GD, pass on to Anna that I wish her a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

greatdane

You got it, CelticNoodle!

I pass along comments to her and she is most appreciative! :)

Village Witch

...As it turns out, there is so much that I want to put in there that I will actually design two books. One will be a very small affair (like the booklet from my Tarot set) that fits in the box together with the cards. It will contain only the most necessary information.

Woot!!! <3

greatdane

A Message from Anna. K

I got and em from Anna. K wishing me happy holidays and she sent this along with it. I promised I would pass along!:

Of course I also wish happy holidays for everyone who has been following the thread!

Please thank them all for their patience.