Lenormand two card reading 2016

danieljuk

Lady
Whip
You might have an argument with a significant woman in your life, or if you identify with the lady, your passions might be aroused ;)

(I owe you a pm, my turn now!)

Where is my life headed?

please no rush, I am so behind with everything, replying takes me aggges! in your own time :)

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand - Heart + Bouquet (base card Tower)

This is an interesting reading, I intuitively see the heart and the flowers sort of coming out of thin air as a surprise (like from a puff of smoke), you are not expecting some love and romance or gifts! The base card is Tower and I see this as the situation, maybe from an institution or perhaps this is from yourself, on your own!

Where are you headed? for me either you will get recognition and love from your career, something will suddenly go amazingly well with people showing their regard for you or perhaps you might treat yourself to love and gifts, a self reward type thing. Like you might be alone and have a date with yourself and do everything you love! this is nice though, some sort of reward! It's spontaneous or a surprise though!

I will see what happens with this woman in my life or who that represents :)

Q. what do I need to know right now?

BrightEye

Q. what do I need to know right now?

Moon - Lady

Expect romance or recognition from an important woman in your life, there she is again.

Who will that love romance gifts come from?

samantha

Moon - Lady

Expect romance or recognition from an important woman in your life, there she is again.

Who will that love romance gifts come from?

Key - Tree

The answer (key) lies with someone who has strong ties to family or a sense of family history/lineage (perhaps. Not getting much from this combo)

Qu: X is a sh** ! How to deal with this ?

Bonny

Key - Tree

The answer (key) lies with someone who has strong ties to family or a sense of family history/lineage (perhaps. Not getting much from this combo)

Qu: X is a sh** ! How to deal with this ?

Paths
Lily

Make a choice for peace. Try to see the light or silver lining in the morass of difficulty and walk towards that

Q. What does C want regarding me long term?

samantha

Paths
Lily

Make a choice for peace. Try to see the light or silver lining in the morass of difficulty and walk towards that

Q. What does C want regarding me long term?

Woman - Dog

At least he wants you as a friend he can rely on.

Qu: Why is paradise wearing thin so quickly ??

Bonny

Woman - Dog

At least he wants you as a friend he can rely on.

Qu: Why is paradise wearing thin so quickly ??

Fox
Clover

Because it involves a player who regards the fortune in the situation as fickle

Q. Does c want me to b loyal to him long term ?

BrightEye

Q. Does c want me to b loyal to him long term ?

Star
Storks
I think he is hoping you will move with him, and I think this means adapt to the changeable nature of his life right now - so maybe loyalty in some respect but, more importantly, he needs you to be able to adapt to changes.

Anything I need to know about KoP?

scorpiogirl

Star
Storks
I think he is hoping you will move with him, and I think this means adapt to the changeable nature of his life right now - so maybe loyalty in some respect but, more importantly, he needs you to be able to adapt to changes.

Anything I need to know about KoP?

Sun - Coffin
Yes, there may be some feelings of negativity or sadness within them, their energy isn't all there ...

What are M's thoughts for me today?

Bonny

Sun - Coffin
Yes, there may be some feelings of negativity or sadness within them, their energy isn't all there ...

What are M's thoughts for me today?

Lily
Book

Private secret sexual joy

Q, what are c's thoughts of me today?

scorpiogirl

Lily
Book

Private secret sexual joy

Q, what are c's thoughts of me today?

Letter - Tree
Perhaps they want to communicate about their needs and physical needs ...

How will M and our date go tonight?