Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw Dec. 16

Love - Pin - Rainbow

Love - (Astral House)

Pin - New job/career

Rainbow - The most difficult part of a situation is over.

Okay so initially, I wanted to facepalm myself for leaving the Astral Houses in the deck, but I will just rock with it and see if it has any significance to my life tomorrow. I have a feeling it will not and it's sort of a "place filler." Like "There's really only two note-worthy things happening tomorrow."

The pin, well, I'm thinking it could be literal - like pinning my hair a certain way or a pin might have some sort of significance in my life. I dunno.

Rainbow - I could continue working on my still life painting, which requires working to find the right colors.

CosmicBeing

Love - Pin - Rainbow

Love - (Astral House)

Pin - New job/career

Rainbow - The most difficult part of a situation is over.

Love could be non-romantic. Like Love of a career/new job, but the most difficult part of that job will be completed. Are you working on a new project? having writer's block? behind on work and trying to catch up?

Alternatively...maybe you'll love a pin that has a rainbow on it or rainbow colors on it. The Pin made me think of a kimono for some reason lol.

AnemoneRosie

Would it be okay if I joined in? I just got this deck.

CosmicBeing

December 15, 2016 - December 21

Butterfly-Box-Tiger-Haystack-Lightening-Knot-Wishbone
Butterfly- A change for the better
Box- You will receive a gift
Tiger- Doing something risky. Taking a chance.
Haystack- Karma: you will reap what you have sown.
Lightening- Control your anger or you will be sorry.
Knot- Unsuccessful plans
WishBone- A wish is granted

December 16, 2016
I got a gift from a family member that their supervisor gave them because they didn't want it. It was to a very popular convenient store in my area. I probably will use it to get water, tea, and granola when I'm on the go.

Enlightenment23

Love could be non-romantic. Like Love of a career/new job, but the most difficult part of that job will be completed. Are you working on a new project? having writer's block? behind on work and trying to catch up?

Alternatively...maybe you'll love a pin that has a rainbow on it or rainbow colors on it. The Pin made me think of a kimono for some reason lol.

You were spot on with finishing a writing project. Oh my god. It took the whole day and I'm so glad it's over. SO glad!

Looking at the day's events, I can't really tie the Love card to anything really. I actually interpreted the pin stuff right. I was trying out a new hair style that required a couple of hair pins to keep my hair in place. Cute stuff! Maybe it could have been "loving the pinned hairstyle" I was trying out.

Enlightenment23

December 16, 2016
I got a gift from a family member that their supervisor gave them because they didn't want it. It was to a very popular convenient store in my area. I probably will use it to get water, tea, and granola when I'm on the go.

Wow nice! So on the list, after box, we're up to Haystack (reap what you sow).

I'm going to give it another go and interpret this card as feeling you will need to get someone back for something they've done to you. Feeling vengeful perhaps.

CosmicBeing

Wow nice! So on the list, after box, we're up to Haystack (reap what you sow).

I'm going to give it another go and interpret this card as feeling you will need to get someone back for something they've done to you. Feeling vengeful perhaps.

That might be a possible translation. I did send in a request for an internship for barn management mixed with administrative work of urban youth work. So haystack might be something literal there.

Maybe I'll even drive up there.

CosmicBeing

You were spot on with finishing a writing project. Oh my god. It took the whole day and I'm so glad it's over. SO glad!

Looking at the day's events, I can't really tie the Love card to anything really. I actually interpreted the pin stuff right. I was trying out a new hair style that required a couple of hair pins to keep my hair in place. Cute stuff! Maybe it could have been "loving the pinned hairstyle" I was trying out.

Do you not love your job? I saw the love connected to the job/career card.