Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
5 of pents, knight of pents

Yes, it can be D but you need to weather through the storm together and be very very patient. It will be quite some time before you these doubts are alleviated. Your instinct here is right.
You forgot to leave a question, so I'll do a General for you :

10 of coins - Two of cups

It's either time to make a new contract (get a new job) in your field of work OR you need to (re) establish bonds/a sense of unity with someone you work with/in your organisation.

QU: Something I need to be aware of about my year in 2017
Top   #331
Citizen

SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
You forgot to leave a question, so I'll do a General for you :

10 of coins - Two of cups

It's either time to make a new contract (get a new job) in your field of work OR you need to (re) establish bonds/a sense of unity with someone you work with/in your organisation.

QU: Something I need to be aware of about my year in 2017
Ah thank you! Duh! I don't know what I'm thinking sometimes!

King of cups and queen of cups

I think 2017 is a significant year for an important relationship. If you're not already in one, it's likely you will meet someone for whom there is a strong emotional connection. If taken, expect it to grow to a deeper level.

Why does BL chase me when I block him only to refuse to apologize or be sincere? (My ex)
Top   #332
Citizen

SilentBreeze 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Ah thank you! Duh! I don't know what I'm thinking sometimes!

King of cups and queen of cups

I think 2017 is a significant year for an important relationship. If you're not already in one, it's likely you will meet someone for whom there is a strong emotional connection. If taken, expect it to grow to a deeper level.

Why does BL chase me when I block him only to refuse to apologize or be sincere? (My ex)
Revelations Tarot. I'm using the app.

Knight of Pentacles/ Ace of Cups (rx)

BL still has hurt feeling over you blocking him and would like to feel like he is on top of the situation and over it.

Why has Y blocked me on Facebook all of the sudden?
Top   #333
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBreeze View Post
Revelations Tarot. I'm using the app.

Knight of Pentacles/ Ace of Cups (rx)

BL still has hurt feeling over you blocking him and would like to feel like he is on top of the situation and over it.

Why has Y blocked me on Facebook all of the sudden?
4 of cups / 7 of cups
If a love interest Y thought you have many other interests and not into them, they think by blocking you they get to balance the scale…

Q love life for year 2017?
Top   #334
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
4 of cups / 7 of cups
If a love interest Y thought you have many other interests and not into them, they think by blocking you they get to balance the scale…

Q love life for year 2017?
Hermit/5 of Wands

It looks like you'll have plenty of people to be interested in or who will be interested in you, although none of them really stand out much from the others. I think you'll find this a little boring and even bothersome, in the end preferring our own company to their mediocrity.

Q: What did she feel speaking to me again after so long?
Top   #335
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Hermit/5 of Wands

It looks like you'll have plenty of people to be interested in or who will be interested in you, although none of them really stand out much from the others. I think you'll find this a little boring and even bothersome, in the end preferring our own company to their mediocrity.

Q: What did she feel speaking to me again after so long?
3 of Coins - Page of wands

It seems to have given her new impetus (page) to find or (re)establish common ground with you; she felt co operative basically.

Qu: Main energies I need to harness in 2017 ?
Top   #336
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
3 of Coins - Page of wands

It seems to have given her new impetus (page) to find or (re)establish common ground with you; she felt co operative basically.

Qu: Main energies I need to harness in 2017 ?
Ace of Swords/9 of Wands

Rule with mind over heart, there are some hard decisions to be made and it's best to know when to walk away or what is worth the fight. There are things that must be put to bed and you'll only be able to rest if you're clear and honest with yourself about what matters and what you need to (finally) put down.

Q: Is it best to walk away from this job and find a new one?
Top   #337
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Ace of Swords/9 of Wands

Rule with mind over heart, there are some hard decisions to be made and it's best to know when to walk away or what is worth the fight. There are things that must be put to bed and you'll only be able to rest if you're clear and honest with yourself about what matters and what you need to (finally) put down.

Q: Is it best to walk away from this job and find a new one?
the sun - temperance

If you can't find a balance in your workplace, then yes. You will find another job that makes you feel happy and satisfied.

If I left the relationship with DZ, would I find a different soulmate to marry who would make me just as happy?
Top   #338
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
the sun - temperance

If you can't find a balance in your workplace, then yes. You will find another job that makes you feel happy and satisfied.

If I left the relationship with DZ, would I find a different soulmate to marry who would make me just as happy?
Justice and 4 of wands
Yes, just (justice) as happy (4 of wands) in a different relationship (that is more balanced and stable)

Q: Where/how will I likely meet my next romantic relationship partner?
Top   #339
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
Justice and 4 of wands
Yes, just (justice) as happy (4 of wands) in a different relationship (that is more balanced and stable)

Q: Where/how will I likely meet my next romantic relationship partner?
3 of swords - 7 of Wands

Have you just broken up with someone ? These cards suggest that you will meet after a painful breakup (perhaps betrayal) with someone else, the 7 makes me think that you will (at that time) be very wary about letting your guard down again ....and may at the beginning keep the new guy very much at arms length - but I guess he will be persistent or will know how to disarm you ....

QU: I don't feel I'm making any headway - comment from the universe please ....
Top   #340
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.