Lenormand two card reading 2016


> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand



 
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Letter - Tree
Perhaps they want to communicate about their needs and physical needs ...

How will M and our date go tonight?
Tree
Child

Lots of new growth and joy

Q. What do I need to do to welcome c back into my life again now on?
Top   #1011
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Tree
Child

Lots of new growth and joy

Q. What do I need to do to welcome c back into my life again now on?
Paths - Anchor
Make long term plans ...choose C back in your life and stick by them ...

Will M finally open up tonight?
Top   #1012
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Paths - Anchor
Make long term plans ...choose C back in your life and stick by them ...

Will M finally open up tonight?
Whip
Paths

He will be at a crossroads and may struggle verbally with that

Q. Will c and I come full circle?
Top   #1013
rcoble's Avatar
rcoble  rcoble is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 114
rcoble 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Whip
Paths

He will be at a crossroads and may struggle verbally with that

Q. Will c and I come full circle?
Ship+Fox
I get the impression that the two of you have been involved in this situation for a long time. You may learn something that was originally kept from you. Indeed, it will come full circle, but not in the way you hoped.

How can I overcome writer's block?
Top   #1014
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
Ship+Fox
I get the impression that the two of you have been involved in this situation for a long time. You may learn something that was originally kept from you. Indeed, it will come full circle, but not in the way you hoped.

How can I overcome writer's block?
Letter - Stork

Perhaps write, but change the purpose of doing so. I would see this combo as beginning correspondence (and correspondence the old fashioned way with a pen) with someone - it will help to get the creative juices flowing and the discipline to kick in.


QU: Opportunities in 2017 for me will be found in the area of ......
Top   #1015
rcoble's Avatar
rcoble  rcoble is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 114
rcoble 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Letter - Stork

Perhaps write, but change the purpose of doing so. I would see this combo as beginning correspondence (and correspondence the old-fashioned way with a pen) with someone - it will help to get the creative juices flowing and the discipline to kick in.


QU: Opportunities in 2017 for me will be found in the area of ......
Stork+Moon
An opportunity for a relationship to grow or receiving recognition in your job.

How could I go about beginning a correspondence with someone through letter writing?
Top   #1016
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
Stork+Moon
An opportunity for a relationship to grow or receiving recognition in your job.

How could I go about beginning a correspondence with someone through letter writing?
Snake - Birds
Think of (most likely)a woman whom you normally chat/talk to , she will be a *maverick* type , quite independent and not frightened of being thought eccentric or doing her own thing. Either write to her sometimes (and send) OR write sealed letters (not sent) to her on a regular basis ...perhaps you can write about themes/feelings etc that you do not normally broach in conversation. It's possible that the snake is you. In which case this is akin to "Letters to the self" (especially if you talk aloud to yourself otherwise !)

QU: What draws people to me ?
Top   #1017
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Snake - Birds
Think of (most likely)a woman whom you normally chat/talk to , she will be a *maverick* type , quite independent and not frightened of being thought eccentric or doing her own thing. Either write to her sometimes (and send) OR write sealed letters (not sent) to her on a regular basis ...perhaps you can write about themes/feelings etc that you do not normally broach in conversation. It's possible that the snake is you. In which case this is akin to "Letters to the self" (especially if you talk aloud to yourself otherwise !)

QU: What draws people to me ?
Sun
Tree

Your wide reaching vibrant stunning radiance and shininess , health and uprightness


Q. (Not sure aboutvthis so...) How does c feel about my response tonight to his gift to me?
Top   #1018
danieljuk's Avatar
danieljuk  danieljuk is offline
Sad Oracle
 
Join Date: 23 Nov 2011
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 8,828
danieljuk 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post

Q. (Not sure aboutvthis so...) How does c feel about my response tonight to his gift to me?
Happy New Year Bonny!
I'm not looking at any of the previous posts regarding this, to do this neutrally

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand - House + Mountain
(Base Card: Bouquet)

So the base card is Flowers and it was supposed to be a sweet gift but his response to your response looks more troubled. The House + Mountain to me shows troubles with a literal house or a home life. It's like a house on a mountain top that you have to climb up and down to all the time! It's hard work! I have an intuitive image with this combination of a house built (like a cottage) and a mountain of rock blocks the front door! He thinks his home life is hard work and full of blockages, it's not easy.

Q. Why did my friend on Facebook S not acknowledge the comment I made to him with lot's of advice about a situation he is in? He acknowledged everyone else but I got blanked but I shared my experiences of being on the same medicine as him, which caused us both big problems He does have mental health problems but I just feel like blocking him now and under appreciated because he ignored it totally why?
Top   #1019
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljuk View Post
Happy New Year Bonny!
I'm not looking at any of the previous posts regarding this, to do this neutrally

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand - House + Mountain
(Base Card: Bouquet)

So the base card is Flowers and it was supposed to be a sweet gift but his response to your response looks more troubled. The House + Mountain to me shows troubles with a literal house or a home life. It's like a house on a mountain top that you have to climb up and down to all the time! It's hard work! I have an intuitive image with this combination of a house built (like a cottage) and a mountain of rock blocks the front door! He thinks his home life is hard work and full of blockages, it's not easy.

Q. Why did my friend on Facebook S not acknowledge the comment I made to him with lot's of advice about a situation he is in? He acknowledged everyone else but I got blanked but I shared my experiences of being on the same medicine as him, which caused us both big problems He does have mental health problems but I just feel like blocking him now and under appreciated because he ignored it totally why?


Ring / anchor / path / snake / scythe

Apologies EVERYONE for drawing five cards but this was not showing itself by 2.!!!

S is on unreliable and shaky ground themselves. He is deciding cutting blows based on deceitful bases and this has damaged the stability of your connection. There is two sided energy in this spread Dan, indicating he has two sides and erratic. Best not to take any of it personally. Sorry for the hurt !! ��

--

FB: correct. His kids now live actually in a cottage beyond a mountain. Amazing read! Well done!

Q. What are Ás intentions regards his marriage to P?(he has been living hours away seperate for two years now
Top   #1020
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.