Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #4


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Queen of wands. If this is not another person I feel like yes.
This job will become the other half of your life and you'll master it.

Is A slowly abandoning our relationship without realizing it?
Yes - commitment seems to have that affect on A, perhaps it was getting more serious?

Will I be able to hit 40% more of what I'm earning currently by the end of the year?
Top   #111
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Yes - commitment seems to have that affect on A, perhaps it was getting more serious?

Will I be able to hit 40% more of what I'm earning currently by the end of the year?
Queen of cups

Yes! Through your consideration of each and everyone involved

Q. Will A do anything about the message I was sent this morning?
Top   #112
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Queen of cups

Yes! Through your consideration of each and everyone involved

Q. Will A do anything about the message I was sent this morning?
9 of Cups
It seems A is happy to leave things as they currently are - A is satisfied with the current status quo so no action on their part.

QU: Am I worrying too much about this ? (OF)
Top   #113
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
9 of Cups
It seems A is happy to leave things as they currently are - A is satisfied with the current status quo so no action on their part.

QU: Am I worrying too much about this ? (OF)
Queen of coins

No you are merely getting things in order

Q. Is c getting divorced now?
Top   #114
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Queen of coins

No you are merely getting things in order

Q. Is c getting divorced now?
7 of Cups
C doesn't seem to be able to choose what to do here - so at the moment it's a no.


QU: Do I need to save money for this ?
Top   #115
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: Do I need to save money for this ?
2 of Cups
No, but you need contacts; you might need them to help you in some way.


Will I hear from E this week?
Top   #116
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
2 of Cups
No, but you need contacts; you might need them to help you in some way.


Will I hear from E this week?
Strength
No, I don't think you will - E is either wrangling with getting in touch OR is fighting other challenges (so can't focus )

QU: Will K bring others along tomorrow ?
Top   #117
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: Will K bring others along tomorrow ?
Queen of Cups
Yes, if K is male he'll bring a woman; no, if they are female


Is she wrangling with getting in touch?
Top   #118
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Yes - commitment seems to have that affect on A, perhaps it was getting more serious?
I'm sorry what card did you get?
Top   #119
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Queen of Cups
Yes, if K is male he'll bring a woman; no, if they are female


Is she wrangling with getting in touch?
Ten of swords
Looks like a yes, but this might be the end of it (her battling) I think she will decide she's *flogging a dead horse*; there's no more to be gained by such behaviour/thinking.

QU: Will our next move be to the UK ?
Top   #120
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.