Motley Tarot from Tyldwick artist

Thoughtful

At last news on the Motley Tarot thanks RRD, l will head over to his website right now!

Edit: not a lot of Motley to see on his website as yet, but it hopefully will come out in 2017

nicky

I keep telling myself I don't need more decks - but have 'grandfathered' this so it won't count when I can buy it LOL

nicky

Not trying to hijack this thread but do any of you Motley fans know if there is any thread or information about his Fresco deck? I would love to see any details

starlightexp

He posted on April 4th on his site that he had a couple of close friends pass and a few other set backs. I hope he does work more on the tarot

nicky

He posted on April 4th on his site that he had a couple of close friends pass and a few other set backs. I hope he does work more on the tarot

Have you seen any images from the Fresco ?

I am sorry to hear about his set backs and am more than happy to hang out till whenever... I was just curious.

starlightexp

Would I be hijacking this thread by smacking you around? LOL

Not if you said you were smacking me around with a TAROT deck. Then it can be on topic.

I really do hope that he gives us another tarot. The Tyldwick is such a great deck. I wonder if some of the Facebook images from the Motley got moved over to the Fresco deck.