Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Have I actually gotten the truth? (Through DM, that everything is fine)
4 of Wands
Yes, this is a very positive card so I would say the answer is positive


Does x want to see me?
Top   #81
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
4 of Wands
Yes, this is a very positive card so I would say the answer is positive


Does x want to see me?
Three of pentacles
Yes, and do things together too.

Will I be making that change by end of May?
Top   #82
Cynthia_H's Avatar
Cynthia_H  Cynthia_H is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Mar 2017
Location: Lost in space
Posts: 346
Cynthia_H 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Will I be making that change by end of May?
Page of Cups (Universal Llewellyn Tarot)
No, more likely not until mid June, summertime.

Will J be upset by my message ?
Top   #83
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Oh, does this still confirm the change? The commencement date if I do make this change is mid June (registration perhaps end of may)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia_H View Post
Page of Cups (Universal Llewellyn Tarot)
No, more likely not until mid June, summertime.

Will J be upset by my message ?
King of swords
No, he'll be rational about it, so expect few words or none.

Is it in X's best interest to take 'cs' action?
Top   #84
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Oh, does this still confirm the change? The commencement date if I do make this change is mid June (registration perhaps end of may)

King of swords
No, he'll be rational about it, so expect few words or none.

Is it in X's best interest to take 'cs' action?
Queen of wands, yes it seems that they know what are doing and are confident.

Is it just my perception today or reality?
Top   #85
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Queen of wands, yes it seems that they know what are doing and are confident.

Is it just my perception today or reality?
Eight of swords
Perception…

Should I continue asking around? (Or cease)
Top   #86
Arania's Avatar
Arania  Arania is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 865
Arania 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Arania- What was the card please?

Sorry, got lost somehow. The Emperor from the Archeon Tarot.
Top   #87
Arania's Avatar
Arania  Arania is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 865
Arania 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Should I continue asking around? (Or cease)
Archeon Tarot 3 of Cups

Keep asking but be careful who you ask, as some may want to feed you bad information.

Q: Would it be advisable to add another cat to our crew?
Top   #88
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Urgh I think I have received one bout of that…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arania View Post
Archeon Tarot 3 of Cups

Keep asking but be careful who you ask, as some may want to feed you bad information.

Q: Would it be advisable to add another cat to our crew?
Page of cups
Yes, this one will be sweet and lovely.

If DM is interviewed by the police will she tell them the exact thing she's told me?
Top   #89
Arania's Avatar
Arania  Arania is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 865
Arania 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post

If DM is interviewed by the police will she tell them the exact thing she's told me?
Archeon Tarot, High Priest

No, there will be secrets and "alternate facts" and interpretations.

Q: If W. gets diagnosed, will his chances of getting a job get better?
Top   #90
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.