Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
5 of Coins
Yes there is possibility with some help that N will be successful but will need support and encouragement


Q> Does he intent that we have a proper talk this month
The Knight of Swords: Yes he will be initiating a talk with you at some point. Please also keep in mind that his motivations to do so is to get to the core of what needs to be discussed. Do not be surprised if his approach feels as though it is lacking emotional content. For him, this is about communication and the mental realm. This can be good! Talks that focus on fact and logic can sometimes provide better results then when we have emotions connected to them.

Will N appreciate her graduation gift?
Top   #151
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
The Knight of Swords: Yes he will be initiating a talk with you at some point. Please also keep in mind that his motivations to do so is to get to the core of what needs to be discussed. Do not be surprised if his approach feels as though it is lacking emotional content. For him, this is about communication and the mental realm. This can be good! Talks that focus on fact and logic can sometimes provide better results then when we have emotions connected to them.

Will N appreciate her graduation gift?
Thanks E

Strength
Yes N will be very fond of her gift and will feel connected to it immediately

Q. Will he propose a proper date and time for our talk within next 7-10 days
Top   #152
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Thanks E

Strength
Yes N will be very fond of her gift and will feel connected to it immediately

Q. Will he propose a proper date and time for our talk within next 7-10 days
You are very welcome!

Wow. Shuffled the cards and got the King of Pentacles again!
It's a positive card...so I would say yes. Expect to hear from him
regarding a date for the talk! One weird thought though...as much as he
was the Knight of Swords in one of your other questions (which can also denote action on his part), the fact that the King of Pentacles (which represented you in another question) came up again could indicate that you may be the one who has to initiate the date for the call. Keep me posted if you don't mind...I would love to know how this one turns out!!

Should I continue my current job since it provides me so much time to explore Tarot?
Top   #153
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
You are very welcome!

Wow. Shuffled the cards and got the King of Pentacles again!
It's a positive card...so I would say yes. Expect to hear from him
regarding a date for the talk! One weird thought though...as much as he
was the Knight of Swords in one of your other questions (which can also denote action on his part), the fact that the King of Pentacles (which represented you in another question) came up again could indicate that you may be the one who has to initiate the date for the call. Keep me posted if you don't mind...I would love to know how this one turns out!!

Should I continue my current job since it provides me so much time to explore Tarot?
Strange you mention that lol because he's very slow so I was happy to see the Knight of Swords for a change...he usually comes as King of Coins

Tower
Hmm....it might be that you're getting too comfortable with the job and might need to shake things up a bit, so this card can mean that change is inevitable


Q> Is it right time to suggest we talk this weekend?
Top   #154
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Strange you mention that lol because he's very slow so I was happy to see the Knight of Swords for a change...he usually comes as King of Coins

Tower
Hmm....it might be that you're getting too comfortable with the job and might need to shake things up a bit, so this card can mean that change is inevitable


Q> Is it right time to suggest we talk this weekend?
The High Priestess: Yes. This would be the right time. Because it is the High Priestess, you need to follow your gut (or for me, your intuition). If you gut/intuition is telling you to do so, then follow that instinct!

Will today be a good day at work for my friend D?
Top   #155
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
The High Priestess: Yes. This would be the right time. Because it is the High Priestess, you need to follow your gut (or for me, your intuition). If you gut/intuition is telling you to do so, then follow that instinct!

Will today be a good day at work for my friend D?
Six of swords, better than before yes. Calmer.

Are most of my readings for myself true?
Top   #156
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Six of swords, better than before yes. Calmer.

Are most of my readings for myself true?
Five of Staves (Wands): I would have to say, No. That most of the time the conflict we encounter reading for ourselves is that we of course are biased on some level regarding the results we are hoping will be provided. It is difficult (at least for me) to read for myself objectively. The only time it works is if I read the cards like I am reading for a client; and sometimes that doesn't work.

Will the purchase I make for N go smoothly?
Top   #157
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Five of Staves (Wands): I would have to say, No. That most of the time the conflict we encounter reading for ourselves is that we of course are biased on some level regarding the results we are hoping will be provided. It is difficult (at least for me) to read for myself objectively. The only time it works is if I read the cards like I am reading for a client; and sometimes that doesn't work.

Will the purchase I make for N go smoothly?
9 of cups revesed.
Seems like not so smoothly but it will be good enough.


Are my assumptions right now true?
Top   #158
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
9 of cups revesed.
Seems like not so smoothly but it will be good enough.


Are my assumptions right now true?
Queen of Pentacles - Reversed
This Queen has wonderful energy and I believe the assumptions you are making are based on a deep ability to love and to care for anyone you feel is part of your family. Since I believe you are the Queen in this case, your thoughts and assumptions tend to follow your knowledge that you are quite grounded and well-versed in the material world. Since she is reversed (and on this card it puts her Pentacle upside down) I would say No; your assumptions may be off.

Q: Will P decide to go to College when the time comes?
Top   #159
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
.

Q: Will P decide to go to College when the time comes?
Ace of Wands
Definitely yes.

Should I leave x be?
Top   #160
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.