Relationship Reading Help Please

EmpyreanKnight

Regarding the Moon Rx as your past, it seems like you've not been entirely honest or at least upfront with each other regarding some important things. The Moon is the card of secrets, hidden depths, and deception, but since it is reversed and it was placed in the Past position, I believe you've acknowledged this as a problem and that you're sincerely working on it, tho some trust issues may still linger.

The 10 of Wands as your Present suggests that right now there is a strain in your relationship, and one of you might even be thinking that it is becoming a burden. Maybe you're just stressed out, maybe one of you is so busy at work that there is little time left to nurture your relationship, maybe one of you tries to endure a problem and is focusing too much on it, neglecting the other partner in the process. It's time to face this and talk about it as a couple, find ways to handle it together before things get worse. It may have been a good idea to take a short breather from the situation and truly take stock of all that has happened, of where you both are now, and what are your realistic prospects re: the future. But you may still need to talk.

The 4 of Wands has a rather direct meaning, and bodes well for your relationship. I hope everything goes well for you.

cg3

Regarding the Moon Rx as your past, it seems like you've not been entirely honest or at least upfront with each other regarding some important things. The Moon is the card of secrets, hidden depths, and deception, but since it is reversed and it was placed in the Past position, I believe you've acknowledged this as a problem and that you're sincerely working on it, tho some trust issues may still linger.

The 10 of Wands as your Present suggests that right now there is a strain in your relationship, and one of you might even be thinking that it is becoming a burden. Maybe you're just stressed out, maybe one of you is so busy at work that there is little time left to nurture your relationship, maybe one of you tries to endure a problem and is focusing too much on it, neglecting the other partner in the process. It's time to face this and talk about it as a couple, find ways to handle it together before things get worse. It may have been a good idea to take a short breather from the situation and truly take stock of all that has happened, of where you both are now, and what are your realistic prospects re: the future. But you may still need to talk.

The 4 of Wands has a rather direct meaning, and bodes well for your relationship. I hope everything goes well for you.
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. Your interpretation ,especially with the Reversed Moon, has really helped me. I hope whatever the 4 of Wands has in store happens soon

DJP

Hi cg3,

Since you're doing a reading for yourself, why not try turn the cards into questions....

For example:

The Moon
>Is their something from my past that's colouring the way I see things?
>What in the relationship has made me feel uneasy?
>Is their something about the relationship I'm not admitting to myself?

10 of Wands
>What am I tired of dealing with?
>Does the relationship feel directionless?

4 Wands
>Can I imagine a happy future for us?
>What could we do together to improve the situation?

If I were to have a crack at interpreting your spread, then:

Is it not possible that the reversed moon could represent the lady in your life? Her unhappiness with the situation, or, possibly, an issue she's brought with her from a previous relationship?

The ten of wands could represent one partner feeling like they have to do all the work in the relationship, or a recurring problem that feels burdensome.

The four of wands, aside from being a very positive card, definitely has the feel of a traditional seasonal festival to it. Among other things, these festivals have historically been celebrations of communal work and shared responsibility. Could this hint at a possible solution to your problems?

Anyway, you'll know best.

Cheers.

P.S. Other interpretations in this thread look pretty good to me.