Automatic writing messages.

BrightEye

"Can you wait, its not (maybe says "fun now or for now"?) there's not much time left but its not long..

Take time <laugh> i know its not sorry. I (?) you didn't ev...p, good for you.

Take me i'm yours, not much but something at least.

Give me time not energy.

Sorry doesn't come easy does it.

Departure, time, destroy.

So I slept on it and read it again. I can see the alternating lines as two people speaking to each other, one being me. It would make a slight difference to who I think the other is if we knew whether the word in the first line is "fun" or "for". The issue of time, having it, not having it, needing it etc. certainly resonates.

Sorry that's not very precise feedback, but it's all I can come up with now.

Sharla

So I slept on it and read it again. I can see the alternating lines as two people speaking to each other, one being me. It would make a slight difference to who I think the other is if we knew whether the word in the first line is "fun" or "for". The issue of time, having it, not having it, needing it etc. certainly resonates.

Sorry that's not very precise feedback, but it's all I can come up with now.

Your feedbacks fine, you can only resonate as much as you can.

Still got your writing, so taken a look back at it, as ive literally just got up so im fresher. And im now thinking the "fun" "for" actually says funny.

So saying "can you wait, its not funny there's not much time left but its not long."

Take time <laugh> i know its not sorry......

theres other bits i'm not sure of in yours too, i'll try and post an image and maybe you can make the words out.

Sharla

I do have an independent spirit so these msgs do resonate. This is who I am and this how I run things. If that's what you been trying to see work, you are right on the money!

I will do a tea reading I've been wanting to practice! If you are up for a reading, let me know question, I'll read for you tomorow :)

Yes a tea leaf reading would be great, don't really have any pressing questions though, so can't you just connect with me and see what you get, maybe ill then be able to relate to it.

You should be able to get a good connection from me today i feel quite open.

Sharla

Hi Sharla! I'd love one if I can. And I don't have a specific question, whatever comes up.

Didn't get much for you Zayats im afraid, i could maybe try again later.

This is your message...

"So here i am now enjoying this session with you, interrupt to take a ......send me something more.
At last i have a chance to take part, i like to carry things around.

Enjoy yourself i'm gone.

There's no more."

Sharla

I'd love to sit for this and will give detailed feedback.

"Remedy's are good but not the black ones, this will harm.

Forgive intended to dry.

Cry, sooth, harmful.

best not now take it will harm, give it back.

Dont....

Sorry sorry sorry SORRY

Im here .....family Justin.

Dreams are real, dont be fake

Sort it out properly now, they wont pretend even though you do try to, give them some time.

Malcolm will.....Shaun knows......Charlotte doesnt know yet....can't forgive or forget.

Char.....char....char.......(was having trouble saying the word or getting the word out properly, like a tightness in the throat area)"

Added note: i've just tried to connect back and see if they can say this "char" better, but they said to carry on without them, so i just left. But they did say the word "Died" so i'm taking it as someone who when passed away was struggling for breath but at the same time trying to call for someone "char" char" seems like this Charlotte maybe ?

Noni

Hi Sharla

This is so fascinating. I've never had one of these so intrigued!
Can I please get one to see: what OC (my new love interest) is going through or what you pick up on his energy?

I might not be able to give feedback but will try for sure to give as much as I can.

Cheers
:)

Sharla

Hi Sharla

This is so fascinating. I've never had one of these so intrigued!
Can I please get one to see: what OC (my new love interest) is going through or what you pick up on his energy?

I might not be able to give feedback but will try for sure to give as much as I can.

Cheers
:)

I asked about OC and this is your msg....

"Sally is going now, fourth one, its not mine though is it.

Keep him i dont care hes all yours...destroyed me he did, harmed me.

Find him underneath all the ones he gave up for you.

Combine this with loyalty and you have a perfect combination. Is this your own formula or his ?

He can't keep things for long, he's loyal only when it suits him.

Desire, lust and anger is his middle name....believe me i know him inside out, so loveable rogue.

Attention he loves....Attention he craves.

Between you and me i wouldn't even bother, take the other one back for now until you mature a little."

Noni

I asked about OC and this is your msg....

"Sally is going now, fourth one, its not mine though is it.

Keep him i dont care hes all yours...destroyed me he did, harmed me.

Find him underneath all the ones he gave up for you.

Combine this with loyalty and you have a perfect combination. Is this your own formula or his ?

He can't keep things for long, he's loyal only when it suits him.

Desire, lust and anger is his middle name....believe me i know him inside out, so loveable rogue.

Attention he loves....Attention he craves.

Between you and me i wouldn't even bother, take the other one back for now until you mature a little."

WHOA!!! what a powerful revealing message amazing!!!
Lots of things came up....hmm....very interesting lots of things for me to be wary about it seems about this person then.
He has not been attention seeking with me tbh. I've asked people who kinda know him and they have said he's loyal in relationship (his last one was for 1.5yrs and he did not cheat or anything). Generally he's not known to be lustful or chases girls randomly. So I'll just this message as a warning to be aware of.

Thanks a bunch Sharla.
Very interesting to know this.

Cheers!

Sharla

WHOA!!! what a powerful revealing message amazing!!!
Lots of things came up....hmm....very interesting lots of things for me to be wary about it seems about this person then.
He has not been attention seeking with me tbh. I've asked people who kinda know him and they have said he's loyal in relationship (his last one was for 1.5yrs and he did not cheat or anything). Generally he's not known to be lustful or chases girls randomly. So I'll just this message as a warning to be aware of.

Thanks a bunch Sharla.
Very interesting to know this.

Cheers!

The messages that come through are no so straight forward as they seem sometimes ......like cryptic clues.

The way I'm reading it is that someone's jealous that he's with you/seeing you.....seems like a jealous ex.
That's why she's speaking about him the way she is.

Noni

The messages that come through are no so straight forward as they seem sometimes ......like cryptic clues.

The way I'm reading it is that someone's jealous that he's with you/seeing you.....seems like a jealous ex.
That's why she's speaking about him the way she is.

OH! this makes sens.
Also he has 2 masters degree from top universities and is always studying to get more education/ certification or something and has considerable hobbies so he's not someone who has lot of time to chase girls. He is a bit shy and can be socially awkward unless he goes out and has a drink or two and let lose a bit. Also he has lot of ambition and he's always careful about his reputation. Also tbh I'm very realistic with men he's not officially my guy and I want to go real slow with him as he came out of relationship in Sept and we've known each other since Nov. So I ain't rushing till I'm sure if I'm into him and he's into me for the right reasons.

Thanks Sharla.