Automatic writing messages.

WolfSwan

Your message wolfswan....

"Start by knowing yourself first, only then will there be a chance of knowing who you really are, until then you need to just be a complete species of yourself and your higher self is your life call.

Enabling what doesn't arrive immediately to transpire within time.

I've been doing a lot of self-healing and self-help work for the past 3 years. If anyone is their own species, it's me!

South west avoid.

Keep moving forward.

Take nothing back you can't handle, its in your benefit.

I'll keep this in mind. I've been moving forward for a long time. There isn't anything I can think of that's south west. All my trips are south east. I'm not going to Glasgow either any time soon, but then, that's north west more than south west :)

Take time also, the love you desire this is understandable regarding your past.

Dont let your heart get broken by the wrong guy, beware of guys who will do you harm.

They can sense your desperation and this is your doing.

Hmm...hardly think I'm desperate. If I was, Id be on dating sites and throwing myself at every man I meet lol. I'm actually loving my life right now. I travel to one new place every month basically, just got back from an incredible work stint in Rome, now off to Cyprus, then Slovenia, then Ibiza with the gals. My heart was broken once before, but I don't really think there is a wrong guy...just attracting a person from wherever your energy is.

Be true, don't obey orders (.........?) others.

I don't follow orders!

I like you your a good soul and body.

I really am! I'm a nice person, and a really good soul, and yes, my body is pretty cool. I like it anyway! Hahaha, it's the best I've had in this life time, lol :)

Can you remember a time when you stood still for once ? this you need to do, inner work is what you need, don't avoid it keep this with you.

Times a healer not a spell, dont use this against yourself, time will pass before your eyes.

No I can't remember a time when I stood still. I meditate twice a day for about 15-30 minutes each time, but that's it. Oh, and I listen to self-help books on the way to work for 40mins each way so there is that...

Time is going fast!

Enough for now.

Digest.

Enjoy.

God may."

Thanks for this. It's incredible how much you were able to write. I tend to overthink it when I'm trying automatic writing. Whilst not all of it was applicable it was still pretty cool you managed to get all this. That's pretty cool!

Libertya

Hi, May I sit?
I've never had this done before.
I don't have a particular question.
What do i need to know right now?

Sharla

Hi, May I sit?
I've never had this done before.
I don't have a particular question.
What do i need to know right now?

Hi Libertya, id just read your feedback on the justice thread, before i came to your question on this thread....and justice was the first word i wrote so i'm hoping this is a legitimate message for you, and the thread didn't influence my writing, but anyway heres the msg.....jst give honest feedback on if this makes sense or not.

Maybe i shouldn't be doubting it but still....infact ive doubted them all up to now, its hard to trust what your writing doing this.

Your message...

"Justice in a sense will be told considering you know this will take place when and how in your time you can gain from understanding.

Don't be the one to make changes, be the one who is in charge, but not of the one you want.

He will be there when you obey but not when he is told.

Don't discriminate any of his time or patience, he's doing his own way in his own time.

Trouble you know of is not in the way of this, only people you think are there for you speak ill. Take my word on this, i will tell you only once. Be on your guard of enemies who can be disguised as friends.

Just don't have trust in people of a certain complexion, white the most not honey....these are the selfish ones.

Anything more won't be disclosed yet on this matter."

Just let me know what you think....im hoping ive just got a really good connection, which is why i spoke of the justice card and your partner concerning this.

BrightEye

Do you take repeat sitters? If you do, I could do an automatic drawing for you in return.

Sharla

Do you take repeat sitters? If you do, I could do an automatic drawing for you in return.

My apologies Brighteye, you actually asked me this question before but i forgot to respond.

Yes this i'll be happy to do.

What do you want me to focus on, if anything ?

And ill tell you my drawing id like.

BrightEye

My apologies Brighteye, you actually asked me this question before but i forgot to respond.

Yes this i'll be happy to do.

What do you want me to focus on, if anything ?

And ill tell you my drawing id like.

No worries, it got buried under a lot of other replies.

I have a number of things weighing on my heart at the moment, so whatever you can pick up on that is most important for me to know.

Let me know your question of you have one. I can do a general too. I'll start the drawing tomorrow but it might take a couple of days to complete.

Libertya

Hi Libertya, id just read your feedback on the justice thread, before i came to your question on this thread....and justice was the first word i wrote so i'm hoping this is a legitimate message for you, and the thread didn't influence my writing, but anyway heres the msg.....jst give honest feedback on if this makes sense or not.

Maybe i shouldn't be doubting it but still....infact ive doubted them all up to now, its hard to trust what your writing doing this.

Your message...

"Justice in a sense will be told considering you know this will take place when and how in your time you can gain from understanding.

Don't be the one to make changes, be the one who is in charge, but not of the one you want.

He will be there when you obey but not when he is told.

Don't discriminate any of his time or patience, he's doing his own way in his own time.

Trouble you know of is not in the way of this, only people you think are there for you speak ill. Take my word on this, i will tell you only once. Be on your guard of enemies who can be disguised as friends.

Just don't have trust in people of a certain complexion, white the most not honey....these are the selfish ones.

Anything more won't be disclosed yet on this matter."

Just let me know what you think....im hoping ive just got a really good connection, which is why i spoke of the justice card and your partner concerning this.

This is interesting! I am having trouble understanding the whole thing though.
Is all of this regarding me and my partner?
Or is it also talking about a friend who could be an enemy? I recently opened up to a friend at work about something private that happened to me. I wonder if this person is trustworthy.
Could you please explain what the Justice concept is about? Thank you!

Sharla

No worries, it got buried under a lot of other replies.

I have a number of things weighing on my heart at the moment, so whatever you can pick up on that is most important for me to know.

Let me know your question of you have one. I can do a general too. I'll start the drawing tomorrow but it might take a couple of days to complete.

I want a drawing of who the guy is i'm meant to be with....i'm sure he's the next one im due to meet. Im asking this question because a past clairvoyant reading i had done a few years back described his look to me a little...and she did say that if she could draw him she'd draw him, but she cant draw.

She said she had a friend who does drawings for her, but she could never do them.

So i wont give you no clues as to what description she told me, i'll just let you draw what you pick up ;)

I'll get yours done probably tomorrow, but no rush with mine, in your own time.

Sharla

This is interesting! I am having trouble understanding the whole thing though.
Is all of this regarding me and my partner?
Or is it also talking about a friend who could be an enemy? I recently opened up to a friend at work about something private that happened to me. I wonder if this person is trustworthy.
Could you please explain what the Justice concept is about? Thank you!

Messages don't come through so clear cut, you need to decipher them.

To me the first part was regarding you and your partner yes.

Justice id say relates to you and your partner.

The friend thing was a seperate message afterwards.

Whoever has given you this msg, is not feeling happy that you've not read it properly.....i just got this overwhelming sigh come over me, and this wasn't a sigh from me.

Libertya

Messages don't come through so clear cut, you need to decipher them.

To me the first part was regarding you and your partner yes.

Justice id say relates to you and your partner.

The friend thing was a seperate message afterwards.

Whoever has given you this msg, is not feeling happy that you've not read it properly.....i just got this overwhelming sigh come over me, and this wasn't a sigh from me.

I'm sorry for asking so many clarifying questions.
Are the spirits mad at me for not understand the friend message? Or am I wrong about the Justice concept being positive? I was thinking the Justice concept is about me and him moving past our problems and healing.