Automatic writing messages.

Sharla

I'm sorry for asking so many clarifying questions.
Are the spirits mad at me for not understand the friend message? Or am I wrong about the Justice concept being positive? I was thinking the Justice concept is about me and him moving past our problems and healing.

Re-read and acknowledge whats been said, nothing here is anything of nothing unmeaningful, it's all of help, take it in. (that was your next msg btw).

Sorry yours doesn't want to leave you alone....i can see him sat with his head in his hand shaking his head.

But anyway just re-read....justice is about you and your partner ....the friend im not sure who this is.

You need to read it between the lines so to speak, it may not make direct sense at first.

"holy moses whats going on, she is just not understanding the whole point of this session at all, please give her some guidance."(another msg came through now too).

I think the entity is frustrated as they've actually spoken quite clearly and your still not understanding anything.

This is something you must trust not doubt, give it your own time to focus in this for your own clarity not doubt. (omg another msg lol)....right im going now.

Libertya

Re-read and acknowledge whats been said, nothing here is anything of nothing unmeaningful, it's all of help, take it in. (that was your next msg btw).

Sorry yours doesn't want to leave you alone....i can see him sat with his head in his hand shaking his head.

But anyway just re-read....justice is about you and your partner ....the friend im not sure who this is.

You need to read it between the lines so to speak, it may not make direct sense at first.

"holy moses whats going on, she is just not understanding the whole point of this session at all, please give her some guidance."(another msg came through now too).

I think the entity is frustrated as they've actually spoken quite clearly and your still not understanding anything.

This is something you must trust not doubt, give it your own time to focus in this for your own clarity not doubt. (omg another msg lol)....right im going now.

Thank you!! I just understood it! Right before you did my reading I took a walk to clear my mind. I was praying to God to give me strength and give me a chance to speak my truth to my partner. We weren't doing so well and I have been upset with his patience. I can't believe I just remembered all this! But yes, I do know who the friend could be that's not trustworthy.

BrightEye

I want a drawing of who the guy is i'm meant to be with....i'm sure he's the next one im due to meet. Im asking this question because a past clairvoyant reading i had done a few years back described his look to me a little...and she did say that if she could draw him she'd draw him, but she cant draw.

She said she had a friend who does drawings for her, but she could never do them.

So i wont give you no clues as to what description she told me, i'll just let you draw what you pick up ;)

So you're double checking your clairvoyant? It's unlikely I'll get a physical description. That's not how the drawings work. They pick up on character/spirit. When they do get a material detail right, it's usually accidental.

AraLuck

Hey Sharla,

May I sit?

What can you pick up about me and SC?

I can return through cards, but not divination. Do let me know.

Radke

Hi Sharla, anything you can pick up between me and G?
Will give detailed feedback/
Thanks!

BrightEye

Reading for Sharla

I want a drawing of who the guy is i'm meant to be with
“The King and his Companions”
The main figure in the drawing is the seated figure of the king, his body in hazy pink, his hand on his knee in a gesture of determination, and tapping his foot, perhaps impatiently. He is wearing a mask made from a bird skull. The faint outline of a bird skeleton is traced over the figure of the king. It's a prehistoric bird, or a bird from a different world, not ours. Perhaps it's even a dragon. The bird and the king's mask share the same eye, except that the king is facing right and the bird left. The bird is helping the king to see, to see differently perhaps.

Behind the king you can see another hazy figure, standing, with horns like a ram. His hand is a claw and it grips the king's arm as if to warn him against the action he's about to take. He cautions. He asks the king to be mild, considerate and forgiving.

Your future love seems to have helpers in the spirit world. He is a man of authority and strength in this world but maybe has a tendency to act impatiently and prematurely. But he is very open to spirit and guided by the past. Perhaps he is also a healer, or working to become one. I feel this is perhaps an old soul.

Sharla

“The King and his Companions”
The main figure in the drawing is the seated figure of the king, his body in hazy pink, his hand on his knee in a gesture of determination, and tapping his foot, perhaps impatiently. He is wearing a mask made from a bird skull. The faint outline of a bird skeleton is traced over the figure of the king. It's a prehistoric bird, or a bird from a different world, not ours. Perhaps it's even a dragon. The bird and the king's mask share the same eye, except that the king is facing right and the bird left. The bird is helping the king to see, to see differently perhaps.

Behind the king you can see another hazy figure, standing, with horns like a ram. His hand is a claw and it grips the king's arm as if to warn him against the action he's about to take. He cautions. He asks the king to be mild, considerate and forgiving.

Your future love seems to have helpers in the spirit world. He is a man of authority and strength in this world but maybe has a tendency to act impatiently and prematurely. But he is very open to spirit and guided by the past. Perhaps he is also a healer, or working to become one. I feel this is perhaps an old soul.

Yes i can see the elbow on the knee and tapping of the foot there, to me it looks like the birds turning left.

I can see another figure of a human form behind the bird...much larger but you can only see one eye and one shoulder, naked top half of the body, short hair, even a wrinkle across his forehead, not too muscular but not too skinny either, has slender arms with bit of muscle definition. Its like the birds blocking him but telling him to look.

Looks like a volcano the birds pointing too, with red lava bursting out of the top.

I cant see the ram, i think i can see one horn but that's it.

Oh im seeing more now....the bird looks very much like an owl now and is facing to the left, so wonder if these means hes a wise person, and truthfully to be with me he'd need to be and an old souls sounds good too, infact the older the better gives them character.

Thankyou, im ever so grateful for this....im going to keep looking and see if i can see more, very interesting this is. Infact if its okay with you can i get it printed out and blown up a little, id really like to have this on a wall in my home.

Oh and ill be trying your writing this evening...any specific area ?

BrightEye

Yes i can see the elbow on the knee and tapping of the foot there, to me it looks like the birds turning left.

I can see another figure of a human form behind the bird...much larger but you can only see one eye and one shoulder, naked top half of the body, short hair, even a wrinkle across his forehead, not too muscular but not too skinny either, has slender arms with bit of muscle definition. Its like the birds blocking him but telling him to look.

Looks like a volcano the birds pointing too, with red lava bursting out of the top.

I cant see the ram, i think i can see one horn but that's it.

Oh im seeing more now....the bird looks very much like an owl now and is facing to the left, so wonder if these means hes a wise person, and truthfully to be with me he'd need to be and an old souls sounds good too, infact the older the better gives them character.

Thankyou, im ever so grateful for this....im going to keep looking and see if i can see more, very interesting this is. Infact if its okay with you can i get it printed out and blown up a little, id really like to have this on a wall in my home.

Oh and ill be trying your writing this evening...any specific area ?
Thank you for the feedback, Sharla. It's interesting that everyone sees different things in these drawings. Even I do when I haven't looked at them for some time. It's as if they have a life of their own.

I can email you a better quality scan for printing if you like.

For my reading, focus on whatever I need to know most at this point. (Re the first reading you did for me, who was speaking through you?)

Sharla

Brighteye.

"Don't be the one to lie, you know what this is about. Be the one to move forward as if you see they are not your usual type of people here.

Trust issues are big issues here, im not going to tell you to become someone your not, but i will tell you to act like you are.

Keep in the same path as before, not in the past, you can't move back anymore, only forward.

She shouldn't do it or say it, she should shout or scream.

Don't tell them your name, as this will not be of your best course of action, only tell them false procacitys.

Indiscretion you need to be.

True is not the true form of being.

Keep up with the people who bring you great joy, not unhappiness.

Hope is your agenda, but not your benefit.

Really really don't listen to this persons advice or follow it, as the best part of this year it will only do your harm in more ways than one.

You know now you need to be not (?), she doesn't.

Wallis (i think?) is this individual a proper victim ? Can you tell.

She is not in your own name or agenda right now.

Come what may but time needs to pass for now.

Straighten things up, for now you need to remain calm."

BrightEye

"Don't be the one to lie, you know what this is about. Be the one to move forward as if you see they are not your usual type of people here.

Trust issues are big issues here, im not going to tell you to become someone your not, but i will tell you to act like you are.

Keep in the same path as before, not in the past, you can't move back anymore, only forward.

She shouldn't do it or say it, she should shout or scream.

Don't tell them your name, as this will not be of your best course of action, only tell them false procacitys.

Indiscretion you need to be.

True is not the true form of being.

Keep up with the people who bring you great joy, not unhappiness.

Hope is your agenda, but not your benefit.

Really really don't listen to this persons advice or follow it, as the best part of this year it will only do your harm in more ways than one.

You know now you need to be not (?), she doesn't.

Wallis (i think?) is this individual a proper victim ? Can you tell.

She is not in your own name or agenda right now.

Come what may but time needs to pass for now.

Straighten things up, for now you need to remain calm."
Thank you, Sharla. I can think of someone who the 'she' might be referring to, and I do wonder whether I can trust her and open up to her. But I'm not sure exactly who this is referring to yet.

On further contemplating this, I see that the message consistently refers to a 'she' and there is only one woman on my mind, I take it this might refer to her. What I take from the message then is that I shouldn't be too trusting of this person and tread with caution, protect myself and my identity. But she hasn't given me any advice and she hasn't made me feel that I need to lie either. I find it interesting though that the need for time has come up again, which makes me think the two message you relayed to me are linked somehow.

If anything else comes to me, I'll post here again.