divination, anyone?

GotH

Okay, so our good old mangle showed this: http://www.dw.com/image/39027958_303.jpg
Hahaha!
Then we have this:http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/roeline/9072389/1378210/1378210_original.jpg
and this: http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/lozga/3516068/885621/885621_original.jpg

OK, so Putin seems a bit sceptical of Macron :) In the next post there is a person making some strange, detailed photoshop requests involving masks. And finally a nice image of a girl looking at, I'm guessing, Jupiter. It seems that you are afraid of the trainer being disappointing or wearing a mask to fool you or other people. I would say he actually likes you, I don't see any bad intentions, but I don't see interest in improving your health/life either. What I see more is that he might be a tad bored/disappointed about his own life and you are a very welcome breath of fresh air.

I also opened a book, "Spiritual Emergency" by Stan and Christina Grof:

"This may take place after a series of disappointments; not infrequently after some emotional shock, such as the loss of a loved relative or a very dear friend. But sometimes it occurs without any apparent cause, and in the full enjoyment of health and prosperity. The change begins often with a growing sense of dissatisfaction, of lack, of "something missing"."

I think actually you might be in a sense helping him as much as he could be helping you. Perhaps he can relate to you in some way, maybe he is looking for something more spiritual, his life is not as fulfilled as it may seem. But it doesn't mean he will be trying to make the most of it. I'd say he's harmless and likes you, but not sure if he has any particular goals concerning your health/fitness. I guess if you talk it over with him and crystalise it, set targets, he could actually be very helpful, as it seems he's enjoying the connection.

Yes I could tell when I first met him that he seemed very interested in conversing with me. We hit if off really well but I also felt that he was coming around me too much always offering to help me in any way he could while I was trying to get a workout in. His job is to train people by getting paid for his knowledge, I'm not interested in doing that at this point. I finally told him that I was going to make it my goal to get myself in shape and if I wasn't able to do it by a certain month, I would hire him for help. I wonder if he got the message. Perhaps he feels a connection for a reason that I'm not aware of but if it makes him happy there's no reason for me to blow him off. Unless I'm in the middle of a workout. ;)

Thank you.. :)

zayats

Yes I could tell when I first met him that he seemed very interested in conversing with me. We hit if off really well but I also felt that he was coming around me too much always offering to help me in any way he could while I was trying to get a workout in. His job is to train people by getting paid for his knowledge, I'm not interested in doing that at this point. I finally told him that I was going to make it my goal to get myself in shape and if I wasn't able to do it by a certain month, I would hire him for help. I wonder if he got the message. Perhaps he feels a connection for a reason that I'm not aware of but if it makes him happy there's no reason for me to blow him off. Unless I'm in the middle of a workout. ;)

Thank you.. :)

Thanks for your feedback :) I'd say he's after a connection, not money, based on the reading, but I say trust your gut first - I mean it's business, after all, so he may be looking for another client. Good luck achieving your fitness goals, with or without him!

GotH

Thanks for your feedback :) I'd say he's after a connection, not money, based on the reading, but I say trust your gut first - I mean it's business, after all, so he may be looking for another client. Good luck achieving your fitness goals, with or without him!

Thank you! He's a nice person just wanted to get an idea of where he was at.

It was fun exchanging again. Thanks for opening the thread! :)

zayats

Thank you! He's a nice person just wanted to get an idea of where he was at.

It was fun exchanging again. Thanks for opening the thread! :)

You're most welcome! :) Thanks for exchanging, it was fun!!