Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Six of Wands rv, they don't feel confident about it. Seems like he's in two minds about it.

Have they ever went three days in a row without thinking about me ever since we met?
2 of swords
Hmm....not sure...no I guess because swords are about thoughts

Q> Does X still think about *this*
Top   #981
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Six of Wands rv, they don't feel confident about it. Seems like he's in two minds about it.

Have they ever went three days in a row without thinking about me ever since we met?
V of Cups

Yes, but only because they were busy thinking about something that was bothering them instead.

Q. Is starting the C again a good idea?
Top   #982
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
2 of swords
Hmm....not sure...no I guess because swords are about thoughts

Q> Does X still think about *this*
Five of Pentalces rv, yes can't leave it behind.

Do I mean much to A?
Top   #983
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
V of Cups

Yes, but only because they were busy thinking about something that was bothering them instead.

Q. Is starting the C again a good idea?
Four of Wands, yes as long as you are secure and stable.

Question above.
Top   #984
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Five of Pentalces rv, yes can't leave it behind.

Do I mean much to A?
Ace of wands
Yes you mean a lot

Q> Does X go to *PWWT* on purpose or not
Top   #985
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Ace of wands
Yes you mean a lot

Q> Does X go to *PWWT* on purpose or not
Chariot rv seems forced to go.

We will talk more often again?
Top   #986
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Chariot rv seems forced to go.

We will talk more often again?
5 of swords
Not soon

Q> Is X forced by his feelings/ thoughts of me to go to PVT or something else
Top   #987
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
5 of swords
Not soon

Q> Is X forced by his feelings/ thoughts of me to go to PVT or something else


9 of pentacles: feels like something else. Can't put my finger on it- it feels like he would rather spend time alone. I'm not sure it's directly related to you. ( the feeling i get is "mom is making me go" I'm not sure if this is a work event, so therefore I'd say his boss? )

Did I suddenly get anxious because M was thinking about me? I wasn't consciously thinking about her until I felt like I was punched in the gut with anxiety and her name popped into my head
Top   #988
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
9 of pentacles: feels like something else. Can't put my finger on it- it feels like he would rather spend time alone. I'm not sure it's directly related to you. ( the feeling i get is "mom is making me go" I'm not sure if this is a work event, so therefore I'd say his boss? )

Did I suddenly get anxious because M was thinking about me? I wasn't consciously thinking about her until I felt like I was punched in the gut with anxiety and her name popped into my head
Wheel, you were very right. It describes perfectly the popping out of the feelings.

Is A currently involving himself with another woman?
Top   #989
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Wheel, you were very right. It describes perfectly the popping out of the feelings.

Is A currently involving himself with another woman?
4 of swords
NO

Q. Did he think of me since our last interaction
Top   #990
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.