The Everyday Tarot - Poppy Palin

JoLister

As it stands - there will be no deck, without a book but they want less book..

aquestionmark

I don't know how much notice Schiffer will take but Poppy deserves to have her deck published & cannot do it herself.
If you would like this deck to be published please get behind it.

I sent my support to Schiffer. :)

rwcarter

"Please publish Poppy Palin's Everyday Enchantment Tarot! If you don't want to publish it as a set, publish it as a deck and a separate book! I have more than enough USELESS tarot companion books that don't tell me the artists' thoughts on the cards and don't discuss the symbols used and why they were used. I neither need nor want another watered down companion book that isn't worth the paper on which it's written. As I have her companion book for Waking the Wild Spirit, I KNOW the kind of companion book she can write when she's not being interfered with by her publisher."

Sent to Customer Service

MissChiff

I sent one as well...

JayBee

And I. Poppy deserves to have this deck (and book) published. So do tarot and pagan enthusiasts everywhere. I am easing back on my tarot purchases now, but I will definitely pay more to have the proper product as Poppy believes it should be.

gregory

"Please publish Poppy Palin's Everyday Enchantment Tarot! If you don't want to publish it as a set, publish it as a deck and a separate book! I have more than enough USELESS tarot companion books that don't tell me the artists' thoughts on the cards and don't discuss the symbols used and why they were used. I neither need nor want another watered down companion book that isn't worth the paper on which it's written. As I have her companion book for Waking the Wild Spirit, I KNOW the kind of companion book she can write when she's not being interfered with by her publisher."

Sent to Customer Service
:bugeyed:

Even I wasn't quite that blunt :D And you know I can do blunt :joke:

rwcarter

:bugeyed:

Even I wasn't quite that blunt :D And you know I can do blunt :joke:

I'll take that as a compliment then! :angel:

And if there's a BATS this year, and if the Schiffer rep is there, he will get more than an earful from me. The earful I gave him about the horrible cardstock on the Son Tarot will be nothing compared to what I have to say about them not publishing this deck!

WhiteWolfy

What?!! I've sent an email too.

It will be a damn disgrace if this deck does not get published!!

If the book's a problem, publish a separate book or easier still an ebook would be the answer, easy for people to download and it would still have all the content that Poppy wanted in it. It's not rocket science Schiffer!!