have you had any sucess at manifesting ?discussion on sucess!

celticnoodle

Okay this is freaking me out just a bit celticnoodle! It is now 10:30 in the evening and it is the first time I've read your post about astral traveling. It was earlier today at about noon time when I posted something on the competition thread about me feeling like I astral traveled to your river house last night! :bugeyed: I'm really curious to know if it was your place I saw in my dream last night!

:laugh: I saw that post and I am anxious to speak with you to determine if it was our river house or our farmhouse, which also has a creek running on it and with all the rain we have been getting the last few days, sounds like a roaring river! :laugh: We need to discuss this! My farmhouse does have small little rooms w/narrow doorways you described--as it was built in the 1790s, where as the river house was built in the 1990s! mid to late 1990s. the newest house I have EVER owned! Seems so weird to be only the 2nd owner of a home! Previous owners built it. :laugh: anyway, we'll connect soon to figure it out. :) I am honored that you did astral travel to my home. :thumbsup:

wow! this IS a great story!!! :thumbsup:

btw, will share one of my favorite astral travels. I didn't mean to travel - it just happened, and I traveled to my daughters house that is almost 700 miles west of us. I showed up inside her entry way and I could see her and her husband sitting on the couch in their living room, watching a movie and laughing and having a great time.

Their two dogs were with them, Cash-the black lab and Coe-the chocolate lab. Both of them SAW ME! :bugeyed: They were also laying on the couch--(it was one of those sectionals, with a huge box at it too--to put your feet on or lay on) and the dogs perked up and barked "hello!" to me, recognizing me. My dau told htem to be quiet there was no-one there. The dogs kept looking from them to me and jumped off the couch running to me, barking hello and wagging their tails - so excited to see Nana! they kept running back to tell the kids, "But, NANA is here!!!" and were so confused because the kids just kept sitting on the couch watching tv--and my daughter finally threw a couch pillow towards them and told them to shut up.

The poor dogs were so confused. :laugh:

The next day, I c. the kids and told them what I experienced and they were awe struck because all of that DID indeed happen the night before. :laugh:

So, its very interesting that dogs (and I imagine other animals too) can SEE us when we astral travel!

interesting, isn't it?

G6

How did I miss this thread from 5 days ago? :confused: First of all congrats on your 15 years!

This is a favorite subject of mine because I truly believe you can manifest your dreams if you really want to. You must be specific though and allow for enough time for it to make its way into existence. Also.. you gotta really want it to happen and of course it won't happen unless it's for the higher good of all.

Some things "I've manifested" off of the top of my head:

• Getting the career of my dreams. Literally. I dreamt about it and two years later I got into the field.
  • Moving to the Pacific coast.
  • Getting my dream car. It's old now and I still own it.
  • Moving by the beach. As a complete water sign I've always felt better with large bodies of water within a close distance of me.
  • Retiring early.

These to me were big things and I was able to manifest more within these categories. Now I pretty much manifest smaller things on a daily basis as everyone does. Parking spots in crowded lots, sales on things I need, finding the right items to create my art... etc. I don't know, maybe this is just positive thinking when I do but it sure helps.

As for material things? Now I'm at a point where I don't really care to manifest them as much and if I do it's for other people.

Keep in mind that Source does its very best to deliver your desires but if it can't deliver exactly what you want, it will try to bring you the closest thing possible. When I was a young girl the two biggest crushes of my life were one of the Beatles and "Rocky Balboa." :D You know the character that Sylvester Stallone plays in the movie that made him famous? I know my desire for these guys were pretty strong and dreamed of having a relationship with them some day. (Silly girl, I know!) But guess what? Well, no.... I can't say that I ever ended up with one of these guys but I can tell you that I did eventually find myself in a relationship with a handsome Italian man who looked like and had the personality of the boxing character. And yes, he was a boxer! The funny thing is he is named like one of the Fab Four. So even though I couldn't get me a Beatle or Rocky, the Universe put something together for me that worked. :laugh:

Anyway HOLMES.. Fun subject whether people believe in it or not. I'd love to hear more manifesting stories.

Hey there GotH, would you tell more about your manifesting practice. What manifesting actions did you take?

🙏🏻

G6

GotH

Hey there GotH, would you tell more about your manifesting practice. What manifesting actions did you take?

🙏🏻

G6

Sure G..

The very main things to practice are TRUST and GRATITUDE. Trust that the source who grants us our desires will deliver and be grateful for what or what doesn't come to you. This I feel is the core of it all. I know it's easier said than done but when you can comfortably believe and accept the gifts this universe has to offer, you will have the foundation set to receive more and more as there is an infinite abundance out there. Keep in mind that sometimes NOT receiving something will be a gift. An example of this: Say little Jimmy wants a bb gun and practices his intentions to receive one. Source says no because if Jimmy was to get one, he'd only end up shooting his or someone else's eye out. In this case it would be a "gift" for him not to receive one. He just doesn't know it. Sometimes the universe is good to us like that, other times it's not so we should always be careful for what we ask for.

Another big part of this is LETTING GO. Strongly want for something, see it happening in your mind, let it go and trust it will come into existence. And when you are picturing what you want to happen, BE SPECIFIC with details. I can't tell you how many times I've come up short because I wasn't specific enough. It's like ordering a birthday cake from a baker. You would want to list what you want or you may get a plain white cake with black letters saying happy birthday. No, you'd want to be specific when putting in an order to get the coolest cake that would make you happy:

• Happy Birthday G6 in big red letters.
  • Balloon decorations on the corners.
  • Zoo animals in the center riding on a train. Must have an elephant and a giraffe.
  • Chocolate marble cake with chocolate mouse filling
  • ETC

If you visualize like this, you'll have a better chance at getting exactly what you want.

So to answer your question, "order" your desire with deep feeling. That is visualize and ask source for your gift. Be specific. Thank Source. Then let it go. Trust you'll receive your order. Focus on other things while you wait for the return. That's it. Some people are really good at this and others are not so much. I think it all depends on one's faith in the delivery so again, practice your trust and be grateful for what you get (or don't.) ;)

Good luck..

GotH

:laugh: I saw that post and I am anxious to speak with you to determine if it was our river house or our farmhouse, which also has a creek running on it and with all the rain we have been getting the last few days, sounds like a roaring river! :laugh: We need to discuss this! My farmhouse does have small little rooms w/narrow doorways you described--as it was built in the 1790s, where as the river house was built in the 1990s! mid to late 1990s. the newest house I have EVER owned! Seems so weird to be only the 2nd owner of a home! Previous owners built it. :laugh: anyway, we'll connect soon to figure it out. :) I am honored that you did astral travel to my home. :thumbsup:

wow! this IS a great story!!! :thumbsup:

btw, will share one of my favorite astral travels. I didn't mean to travel - it just happened, and I traveled to my daughters house that is almost 700 miles west of us. I showed up inside her entry way and I could see her and her husband sitting on the couch in their living room, watching a movie and laughing and having a great time.

Their two dogs were with them, Cash-the black lab and Coe-the chocolate lab. Both of them SAW ME! :bugeyed: They were also laying on the couch--(it was one of those sectionals, with a huge box at it too--to put your feet on or lay on) and the dogs perked up and barked "hello!" to me, recognizing me. My dau told htem to be quiet there was no-one there. The dogs kept looking from them to me and jumped off the couch running to me, barking hello and wagging their tails - so excited to see Nana! they kept running back to tell the kids, "But, NANA is here!!!" and were so confused because the kids just kept sitting on the couch watching tv--and my daughter finally threw a couch pillow towards them and told them to shut up.

The poor dogs were so confused. :laugh:

The next day, I c. the kids and told them what I experienced and they were awe struck because all of that DID indeed happen the night before. :laugh:

So, its very interesting that dogs (and I imagine other animals too) can SEE us when we astral travel!

interesting, isn't it?
VERY interesting subject indeed! :cool3:
I wonder if we should open up an astral travel thread where we can discuss this so we don't hijack this one?

G6

Sure G..

The very main things to practice are TRUST and GRATITUDE. Trust that the source who grants us our desires will deliver and be grateful for what or what doesn't come to you. This I feel is the core of it all. I know it's easier said than done but when you can comfortably believe and accept the gifts this universe has to offer, you will have the foundation set to receive more and more as there is an infinite abundance out there. Keep in mind that sometimes NOT receiving something will be a gift. An example of this: Say little Jimmy wants a bb gun and practices his intentions to receive one. Source says no because if Jimmy was to get one, he'd only end up shooting his or someone else's eye out. In this case it would be a "gift" for him not to receive one. He just doesn't know it. Sometimes the universe is good to us like that, other times it's not so we should always be careful for what we ask for.

Another big part of this is LETTING GO. Strongly want for something, see it happening in your mind, let it go and trust it will come into existence. And when you are picturing what you want to happen, BE SPECIFIC with details. I can't tell you how many times I've come up short because I wasn't specific enough. It's like ordering a birthday cake from a baker. You would want to list what you want or you may get a plain white cake with black letters saying happy birthday. No, you'd want to be specific when putting in an order to get the coolest cake that would make you happy:

• Happy Birthday G6 in big red letters.
  • Balloon decorations on the corners.
  • Zoo animals in the center riding on a train. Must have an elephant and a giraffe.
  • Chocolate marble cake with chocolate mouse filling
  • ETC

If you visualize like this, you'll have a better chance at getting exactly what you want.

So to answer your question, "order" your desire with deep feeling. That is visualize and ask source for your gift. Be specific. Thank Source. Then let it go. Trust you'll receive your order. Focus on other things while you wait for the return. That's it. Some people are really good at this and others are not so much. I think it all depends on one's faith in the delivery so again, practice your trust and be grateful for what you get (or don't.) ;)

Good luck..

That cake sounds AWESOME! 😋 I hadn't thought about trust, but that resonates. It seems related to the concepts we discussed in that lack thread that people often focus on what they don't want or the problem instead of what they do want and the solution. This is trust or faith or however you want to term it. I do agree with not getting things can be a blessing. One of my favorite quotes is, "Rejection is God's Protection". God being source or whatever you like to call it because if certain things aren't in alignment with our path they will likely be more of a hindrance than a help. Thanks for the reminder on all of this.

✌🏻

G6