your favorite lenormand deck

silvereye

gilded reverie for sure

greatdane

I switch around Love all my Lenormands but

One that is a definite staple....the BLUE BOX of the Lenormand Oracle by Gina di Roberto.

There are different printings and I just got the blue box one from a vendor in the UK (for a whopping about 13 and change INCLUDING shipping). I love this deck.

I do love all the decks listed in my profile as they are all easy to read, images clear to me, and just have ONE deck on my wish list at the moment....the Anna. K Lenormand which isn't out yet.

A shout out to Chronata's Lenormands I have. Her Noir and Minute I really enjoy.

But love all the decks you see listed.

snowmoon

thank-you all for the comments.

BeyondtheVeil

My favorite Lenormand Deck right now is ....

I was very new to lenormand {still am lol} when you posted this thread and just now can say which decks that I like.

My first for beginner was Blue Bird Lenormand. It has the verses on it. It is great for yes/no.

When my first deck that I chose came.. I instantly fell in love. It is the Chakra Lenormand. The photos are here if you haven't seen it...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/292195...acle-meditation-and?ref=listing-shop-header-0

It also includes extra cards that I do plan to use later when I learn the 36 regular lenormand cards. I find the extra cards also easy to understand and she offers a Free guidebook for the deck.

I just ordered my second Chakra Lenormand Deck to 'bling".

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Beanfeasa

The maybe lenormand is my go to deck at them moment

snowmoon

The maybe lenormand is my go to deck at them moment

hi,

i saw some post of the maybe lenormand cards by other readers . I'm a little interested.

snowmoon

I was very new to lenormand {still am lol} when you posted this thread and just now can say which decks that I like.

My first for beginner was Blue Bird Lenormand. It has the verses on it. It is great for yes/no.

When my first deck that I chose came.. I instantly fell in love. It is the Chakra Lenormand. The photos are here if you haven't seen it...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/292195...acle-meditation-and?ref=listing-shop-header-0

It also includes extra cards that I do plan to use later when I learn the 36 regular lenormand cards. I find the extra cards also easy to understand and she offers a Free guidebook for the deck.

I just ordered my second Chakra Lenormand Deck to 'bling".

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

hi,

Chakra Lenormand has very vivi colors. it would seem a positive like oracle cards. bear card seems a little cut but it might damage you.

thank-you.

Beanfeasa

hi,

i saw some post of the maybe lenormand cards by other readers . I'm a little interested.

Its simple, elegant and straightforward, there are extra cards, which I don't include unless called for in a specific question, then I may include the one I want as a significator. It's available mass market for around €15 from book depository or Amazon, or you can get a hand painted version direct from the artist which I would love to get. I can't recommend it enough.

hippie witch

Bohemian Wild Lenormand and Scrying Ink

Hello! I really like Bohemian Wild Lenormand and the Scrying Ink Lenormand. These decks are cute and easy to learn with! I still struggle with the concept of Lenormand because I have always preferred Tarot. :)

snowmoon

Its simple, elegant and straightforward, there are extra cards, which I don't include unless called for in a specific question, then I may include the one I want as a significator. It's available mass market for around €15 from book depository or Amazon, or you can get a hand painted version direct from the artist which I would love to get. I can't recommend it enough.

let me check Amazon jp, if it is available, i don't use extra cards, but I'm interested to explore more.

thank-you.