Intuitive Exercises

Radke

Hi Radke, no third party mind reading. Thank you.

I get a sexual vibration: there is physical attraction. Could be you responding to his, could be you feeling sexually attracted towards him.
No other feeling, just this.
So the question of commitment - as long as the sexual attraction lasts, sure. Heart chakra is moving a tiny bit, but the strongest sensation comes from the root chakra which is about basic needs.
As long as these are not met, you care very little about other things.
Maybe this person helps you to become more grounded and stable in life. Not because they take care of your basic needs, but because they help you to become aware of what you are looking for.
Sakral chakra is now getting activated, but the strongest sensation is in the root chakra: Being with this person helps you to find your place in life. This desire is very strong, and almost impossible to resist.

I cannot answer the question of commitment. It does not seem to matter, because no other chakra is responding.

Let me know =)

Thank you!
Yes I am very physically attracted to him! He's said to me himself that he finds me beautiful as well!
We recently reunited - he's chatted with me a couple of times. He is very busy with work so it has been difficult for us to catch up.
We work in a similar field and he has been wanting me to cooperate with him on a research idea which is probably why your root chakra is activating - this is what he does for a living (basic needs, survival, etc.)
On top of this there is quite a big sexual attraction, so you are definetly on the right track with this as well!

It is so funny that you mention that being with him helps me find my place in life - this man has definetly given me the confidence to embrace my job and to help others. I have actually told myself numerous times in the past "if it weren't for him, I would not have the confidence to pursue this path"

I feel very attached to him. We met a long time ago, broke up, and out of nowhere we reunited again, so the urge is very strong and definetly impossible to resist as well!

Thank you so much for your reading! Alot of what you have said makes complete sense and matches with my situation.
I hope my feedback helps you!

KnightOfTheCosmos

What you describe is the effect of depression. So the previous reading was a reading on depression, not on the lack of a musical talent. The absence of any chakra movement.
You look for professional help and support. I'm a nurse, I deal with depressed clients. What I tell you now is what I am allowed to say in my profession.

When I focus on what you need to get started, I get the Heart chakra: it's function is love. In the previous reading, I felt nothing. Now it's the Heart chakra. Anything that activates the function o the Heart chakra should be helpful. It unites the upper and the lower chakras, it's body and spirit.

Now it makes a lot of sense why you didn't sense anything. I'm not surprised you got heart chakra for my depression. That's one chakra I sure do struggle with the most. >__< That and the crown chakra. I'll try to meditate on it and look up some things I can do to activate it. I have a hard time receiving love and trusting it, so it makes sense that would be the chakra I should work on when it comes to my depression. I also asked my guides very recently what I need to do to bring love into my life and got the answer in my dreams in the form of tarot cards, so I have an idea of what I have to do. It'll be tough tho. >__<

I think it's clairsentience, and it's also kinaesthetic. I spend a lot of time talking to my clients joints, talking to their hips, shoulders, knees, feet and hands. Now I spend some time reading my sensations. I think this is helpful and healthy. Ever since I started this thread, and people give me good feedback, I feel better about myself. The little voice inside me becomes stronger and more faithful. In return, I pay more attention to it.
Doing this feels natural to me. If you can do the same thing, you know what I am talking about.

I do a lot of grounding, cutting cords, and breathing ever since I started to offer these readings. Doing so helps me to rebalance I also feel that my readings now flow more freely.
If you can do the same thing, and you know about the dangers, you might like to give it a try as well? Developing your sensitive skills might work as a natural antidot to depression which seems to come with a lot of thinking and self-doubts. Because what you feel is true. There are a million ways of love, in many different colours. Exploring the many shades and layers of love may keep you busy your entire life.

Let me know =)

Ah, that's kind of how I feel the very rare times I feel confident enough to do tarot readings! I always feel more confident when I get feedback. I want to expand beyond tarot, though, so I'm going to try some grounding exercises. I have a very active imagination, yet visualization is very difficult for me. I think it's because I try too hard to actually visualize things whereas with anything else, it just comes naturally. I've been doing some breathing exercises too with my meditation. I've also done cord cutting before, but only with one person who I had to break away from, and it worked really well!

And you're right! Depression is hell to live with...It literally strips you of your life and you feel like a monotonous being who's just drifting through life, who's not really living. That's how I feel anyways. And then the whole medication issue is trial and error, so you go the holistic route but that doesn't work either. -sighs- I've had depression for over 10 years now and the lows are not getting better, so I'm trying to figure out what else I can do, you know?

Love is a complicated issue for me, so it's something I definitely have to explore more. I mean, I think about it a lot, along with everything else because my mind never shuts off, but it's just tough for me to receive.

Once again, thank you Zhadee! This was very informative! I didn't know you were a nurse! =O That's really cool, as it seems like your abilities come in handy for your patients. I really believe that, if we have abilities, we should use them not just for ourselves but for others too, so it's nice to see you doing that.

Thank you for the reading, Zhadee! :D I appreciate it!!

Dartellus

Hey Z!

Can i try again? :D

What is the connection between me and Tharsila M ?

Thanks!

Radke

Hi Zhadee, would you like me to try again?

zhadee

It's the Happy Oracle Friday and we're still open!