I've been bitten.....

Morwenna

And it never stops... Last time I went into my local New Age shop (there used to be more but no longer), I deliberately ignored the decks and went looking for other things; but I still got captured by an oracle! But now I've been cruising the Trading forum and have a deck on the way from a member there! :)

BeyondtheVeil

Morwenna

And it never stops... Last time I went into my local New Age shop (there used to be more but no longer), I deliberately ignored the decks and went looking for other things; but I still got captured by an oracle! But now I've been cruising the Trading forum and have a deck on the way from a member there! :)

I know, right? LOL Well I hope that you enjoy your oracle and deck that you got from a member here! What decks did you get?

My Sun and Moon Tarot Deck arrived and I am so happy that I bought it. lol I feel like the Tarot Bug is slowing down, but would you believe I ALMOST bought an oracle deck on the Trading Boards. I took some deep breaths.... took a couple more and exited out of AT. lol It my 'step program' to recovery! :thumbsup: Though sometimes... it is so hard. lol

Enjoy your decks love! Thanks for sharing, Morwenna!! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

EmpyreanKnight

I thought I'd be done buying until my birthday at least, but I guess bugs just don't respect your sched. First time I saw it, I just had to order the Steampunk Tarot. I can't help it. sigh

BeyondtheVeil

I thought I'd be done buying until my birthday at least, but I guess bugs just don't respect your sched. First time I saw it, I just had to order the Steampunk Tarot. I can't help it. sigh

That is a good deck! :thumbsup: I hope that you love it! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

magicjack

It bit me really bad about 3 months ago. I bought 13 decks and one of them I bought in two different sizes. I thought maybe I would end up getting one I didn't like and that would save me. But surprisingly, I'm liking all of them. I don't want no cure. I'm enjoying the illness.

Trogon

Oooo! Which one? The one by Ally Fell or the one by Matthews? I decided I loved them both and got them both. I haven't had a chance to read with the one by Matthews yet. Hmmmm, maybe for next weeks DotW ...

I'm still suffering from multiple bites of this bug. I stopped at our used-book store and bought 2 copies of the Sedona Vortex Tarot! :eek: I had noticed they had about 5 copies earlier this week ... they were down to 3 (one was open and a little beat up) - so I bought the two pristine decks. :D

Hopefully my buying spree is over for a little while ...

EmpyreanKnight

Oooo! Which one? The one by Ally Fell or the one by Matthews? I decided I loved them both and got them both. I haven't had a chance to read with the one by Matthews yet. Hmmmm, maybe for next weeks DotW ...

I'm still suffering from multiple bites of this bug. I stopped at our used-book store and bought 2 copies of the Sedona Vortex Tarot! :eek: I had noticed they had about 5 copies earlier this week ... they were down to 3 (one was open and a little beat up) - so I bought the two pristine decks. :D

Hopefully my buying spree is over for a little while ...

I've set my sights on the Matthews Steampunk. But uh oh, I just looked at Fell's Steampunk and I also like it. Wow.

But just so I won't seem too rapacious, if ever I'd buy it it would only be after I find the Matthews wanting. I hope I'd be able to stick to that resolve at least. We're gonna make it, Trogon.

But the Fell Steampunk really is quite something, isn't it?

Trogon

I've set my sights on the Matthews Steampunk. But uh oh, I just looked at Fell's Steampunk and I also like it. Wow.

But just so I won't seem too rapacious, if ever I'd buy it it would only be after I find the Matthews wanting. I hope I'd be able to stick to that resolve at least. We're gonna make it, Trogon.

But the Fell Steampunk really is quite something, isn't it?

I've done several readings with the Fell Steampunk Tarot. It gives great readings. I have found, just like with the Deviant Moon Tarot, the images on the Steampunk Tarot can really lead my mind in some unexpected directions during readings. So, it's an excellent deck for stretching your Tarot muscles and giving your intuition a good workout. ;)

(And you notice how I adroitly added in another deck for you to look at ... }))