Lenormand 2 Card Reading JAN 2017

samantha

SO Sorry about that! It looks like I skipped a whole line of people... it was really early lol

The mountain/ The tree

It looks like you are dreaming of C again because you are going through a difficult time of change in your life

What can I do to improve my business?

Rider - Letter

I think you need to wait for a letter to arrive. This will either give you the ideas/answers you need OR will make the question itself moot.

QU: What do I need to understand about this relationship ? (MM)

BrightEye

Tower/ Key
That the person you are asking about is separated from their spouse.

How did I come across to x the other night?

samantha

Rider - Letter

I think you need to wait for a letter to arrive. This will either give you the ideas/answers you need OR will make the question itself moot.

Tree- Fox

Either that you have misunderstood or have decided to take a calculated approach to what ails it OR that deception is at the root of the relationship.

QU: What do I need to understand about this relationship (GCBAI) ?

samantha

(That was freaky ..... I decided to answer to get things going again as no one had for a week. And there you were ! Are you stalking me ? :D X )

Neither is separated ....yet ? šŸ˜³

Tower/ Key
That the person you are asking about is separated from their spouse.

How did I come across to x the other night?

Anchor - Paths
Perhaps X thinks your choices (paths) are limited, or stuck in some matter (anchor is grounded) or you have opted (paths) for a safe/secure/dependable (anchor) option.

BrightEye

My choices in certain areas are limited.

Garden / Key
I'm tempted to say it's an open relationship, or has the potential to be one; otherwise it might refer to the need to keep public appearances, though underneath it all it's far from perfect.

Is it better to get my message across this weekend or next weekend?

samantha

That's interesting. What was it about the cards which makes you say their relationship is far from perfect ?

This may be true, but I don't know. I do know that her daughter really doesn't get on with her husband, so perhaps that feeds into it.

My choices in certain areas are limited.

Garden / Key
I'm tempted to say it's an open relationship, or has the potential to be one; otherwise it might refer to the need to keep public appearances, though underneath it all it's far from perfect.

Is it better to get my message across this weekend or next weekend?

Man - Woman

Hmm. These two are facing one another, which makes them appear quite close so I'll go with closer in time : this weekend.

QU: How would an evening with K and her husband go for us ?

Jdance

That's interesting. What was it about the cards which makes you say their relationship is far from perfect ?

This may be true, but I don't know. I do know that her daughter really doesn't get on with her husband, so perhaps that feeds into it.

Man - Woman

Hmm. These two are facing one another, which makes them appear quite close so I'll go with closer in time : this weekend.

QU: How would an evening with K and her husband go for us ?

KEY + HEART

It should go well, will present an opportunity for open discussions and possibly resolutions (if that is the case)

Q: Summary of C's interest in our friendship moving forward?

Dew

KEY + HEART

It should go well, will present an opportunity for open discussions and possibly resolutions (if that is the case)

Q: Summary of C's interest in our friendship moving forward?

Tree
Bear

He feels protective of that growth occurring organically

Q. How does h see me now?

Noni

Q. How does h see me now?

Moon Snake
He sees you as a creative woman who is prone to romanticism but might be a bit annoyed with him atm

Q. What is going on with him in regards to me now

Jdance

Moon Snake
He sees you as a creative woman who is prone to romanticism but might be a bit annoyed with him atm

Q. What is going on with him in regards to me now

is he cold right now?
WHIP + TOWER: because with these cards , it shows me him tring to keep a distance, but it could also be that he just is trying to avoid some conflict there.

Q: What does T want between us?