Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!

Alta

Hi M-Press! It sounds as if you are doing the right things to get that creative spark shining again. It is a wonderful deck and your book will make it even better.
It is one of the most joyous tarot decks that I have ever seen.

Marion

baba-prague

I wouldn't worry about the odd block on the book. I did NOTHING on the fairytale companion book for three weeks in the summer, and although I worried a little, I also knew I just needed that time away from it. Sometimes it's necessary so that you have a fresh perspective when you come back.

We all know your book is going to be GREAT - it will be a wonderful addition to the deck.

December Fairy

M-Press,
I for one can't wait to have the book too. :D
I know when I am working on something for so long, I seem to turn blind to it. A block. Take some time off. Don't think about it at all. When you come back to it, you will be fresh and ready to get going.

I think a block is just our minds way of saying we need a break. So enjoy it!!

M-Press

Oh, THANK YOU all for your responses!!!!
I guess I really needed to "share" (sometimes my Scorpionic hidden nature keeps me away from the most obvious at hand..)

I painted my little balcony table a nice red yesterday, went to a picnic in teh park and watched 2 movies on my couch, so today I'm up before the light is even out... I guess the energy has been stirred after all!

i think that one of the great/challenging things about this book for me is, that...i'm the publisher... meaning, there is none to tell me what to do (which is a minus at the moment), on the other hand I can experiment, with what I think should be in the book, and not just make it a "regular" companion book. Who knows when this opportunity will come next...

i should really forcus on these positive sides of it... (and I just pulled the 3 of Rods as my daily card, so... I'm off to work!!!

Thanks again for being such a supportive "family"! :)

Cocobird55

I recently got my Sakki-Sakki deck and book in the mail, and I am very impressed. The cards are wonderful and easy to shuffle. I'm enjoying reading the book a lot too -- the style is very friendly and interesting.

Sue

weaver

I am awaiting my deck set having ordered it a couple of weeks ago. I am wondering, Cocobird, did you have to wait very long for your deck set? I am really looking forward to beginning the New Year with mine and so am hoping it arrives soon!

weaver

Cocobird55

I think it took a little over three weeks for my Sakki-Sakki to arrive. It shipped from Israel, and with the holidays and all, I didn't think that was too bad. I was very happy to see it!

Sue

weaver

Cocobird55 said:
I think it took a little over three weeks for my Sakki-Sakki to arrive. It shipped from Israel, and with the holidays and all, I didn't think that was too bad. I was very happy to see it!

Sue
Thanks! I shouldn't have too much longer to wait! I am particularly looking forward to spending time with the book, though both the book and the deck sound wonderful!

weaver

Cocobird55

The book and deck are both wonderful. I am reading the book, and it is very well done. Lots of information, easy to read, and great illustrations.

Let us know what you think when yours comes.

Sue

weaver

Cocobird55 said:
The book and deck are both wonderful. I am reading the book, and it is very well done. Lots of information, easy to read, and great illustrations.

Let us know what you think when yours comes.

Sue
My deck set arrived several days ago and, quite honestly, I am astonished just how much I love it! At least for me, this is a deck that is much better in real life than the online scans. (So often with decks, I think it works the other way around.) Thus far, my readings with it have been incredibly right on! There is a real craftsmen quality to the deck and its overall packaging that I resonate with a great deal, too. In short, I am a very happy camper! :)

weaver