Self-Knowledge

Azarial

Here is another one I made. The layout is a triangle inside of a triangle, in case you can't quite see it by looking at the layout chart below. I hope you all enjoy it, and it helps.

*****1*****
*****4*****
**5*****6**
2*********3

1.) Vision, looking through the window of your soul, this is what you see.

2.) Thought, pondering all that you have experienced, this is how you think.

3.) Feel, emotions swirling throughout your heart, this is what is inside you.

4.) Express, self expression and body language flowing out of you from every angle, this is how you express yourself.

5.) Improvement, rise above who you are at this moment, this is how you can bring yourself to a new level.

6.) Baggage, bringing you down and hindering your development, this is what you can get rid of.

~Azarial~

YogaSpider

Azarial, yet another beautiful spread bringing lots of insight.

I rarely do readings for myself but I will do this one tonight...
Will let you know what the outcome is for sure.

Thanks again,
YogaSpider

trinityangel

Hey Azarial,

I really like your spread :) just one query, Is there any other way you can express position 5 as I think the rest are really good and concise, say exactly what they mean but 5 doesn't seem as clear to me as the others.

Thanks, will definately try this spread but hopefully after I get position 5 a bit more.....

**Trinityangel**

Peace, Love and Harmony

autumn star

This is great spread Azarial, thankyou for sharing it ... :)

You really have a gift for making insightful and creative spreads ... :)

autumn star

Azarial

Position 5 is just how you can improve yourself.

~Azarial~

trinityangel

Ooops.. I'm sorry but I put number 5 when I meant number 3. I thought about it and think maybe it's enough to be 'How you feel', just because 'what's inside you' isn't too clear.

Peace, Love, Harmony

xerat

Looks interesting. I'll have to try it as soon as I can.

Citrin

Beautiful! :)
Thank you very much for sharing your spreads. I'm gonna note this one in my tarot journal to save...

Rachey

What a lovely spread :)

I'm definately going to try this out

Dragonfly Nymph

Hey Azarial,

I did the spread and I like the layout and everything. It came out of pretty good. But I ran into a little difficulty trying to figure out position 6. I drew the Emperor. I know how else to read it besides it representing a father figure. And as far as I can tell I don't have any lingering father issues :)

What else could it mean? Any and all input is welcomed
D. Nymph