Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

mingbop

sue's dream

the car crash means that someone's opinion clashes with your own...the number 32 signifies reflects a change in course......
the whole dream seems to mean that there is a changes happening to this person's life due to others around her ....nothing she is doing personally....it also seems that her opinions put her at odds with everyone else. the message of the dream is to keep up the struggle regardless of how many people are against you. realize your dreams
*****this is from a pal, I don't do dreams but she has proved good at them.

psychic sue

Thanks Mary, that does make sense.

My life is taking on a new course, with the aura stuff. I suppose people think I am a bit kooky, but I don't let it put me off.

I will never give up on my spiritual life, so that makes sense too.

Thank your friend very much from me, and thanks to you for asking her.

Sue x

psychic sue

I can only remember a very small part of my dream last night.

I was feeding my cat. As I opened the pouch, instead of cat food, emeralds fell out.

Any ideas????

Sophie-David

psychic sue said:
I can only remember a very small part of my dream last night.

I was feeding my cat. As I opened the pouch, instead of cat food, emeralds fell out.

Any ideas????
Wow! This one gave me shivers. Without Googling, I remembered that Bast is often depicted with emerald eyes. Emerald is associated with both the third eye and the heart. Cats are very rich symbols in themselves, associated with the intuitive feminine, empathy, self-reliance and wildness. You would appear to be nurturing these qualities in yourself with energetic work in both the third eye and heart.

Kahlie

Well,

Definatedly my lessons in negativity are continuing on...

I had a nightmare last night, featuring me in a pool. I saw through the glass door one of my ex's and another one too. I ran away, and decided to get dressed to get the hell out of there. A friend was with me in the dressing cabinet, trying to hold the outer door, so I could close the inner. (This friend, is from High School and I haven't seen her in a long long time). My ex was pursuing me and calling out my name.
He did indeed enter the outer doors, and since we were making that much racket, people were asking us to leave, also because there were not enough dressing cabinets.
Despite me trying to explain that I only wanted to dress, we were thrown out. I remember two flashes of wishing to call upon my other ex, but deciding against it, and thinking of renting a room and holing up in there. Also deciding against it, because he could wait till I had to get out...

I woke up and was very disturbed. The dream was filled with negativity and fear. This person has done very wrong things to me, and it was hard to face up to that. Even in the dream world, it's hard to deal with this person. I was distressed that I didn't take a more active stance. Although pleased I didn't call upon an equally bad person (my other ex).
I also wondered about the dream. I had requested a dream for the healing of my inner ear problems.

When going back to sleep, the dream continued from another angle. This time he was in my house and was cornering me. I refused to give up, and was indeed fighting him. I called my dad to call the police for me, or go by. He was annoyed that I didn't say so before. As if I waited till the last minute and it would have been easier for him to call the police before.
I was actually using a spoon to scrape at my ex neck. (Yup, exactly there were the thyriod is...)

I feel I am starting to learn strong lessons on how to deal with negativity, ability to defend myself, without calling upon others. I also felt that this was my oppertunity at least in a dream, to fight back, physically, to the person who sexually assaulted me.

I'm going to think more about this & any thoughts are very welcome,

Kahlie

psychic sue

Thanks David, that is lovely. The eye connection MUST refer to my aura vision.

I was thinking of the cat I saw in previous dreams - the black cat which I feel represented my "high priestess" - so she is being fed "gems" - lovely.

Sue x

Sophie-David

Indian Guides

mingbop said:
My guide is an indian and I know him well. I used to see him a lot in dreams at first, now I can feel when he's here but dont dream of him. (I think that was a gentle introduction, in dreams). So when I dream of indians, I know its connected to him--because indians mean nothing to me and there's more chance of meeting a unicorn here than an american indian !
-- OK the last 3 nights I have dreamt of indians wearing the full head dress thing with the feathers.No structured dream, just see these older men, different men - looking very grim, with the head thingy on. Any ideas ?
Second night I asked him why I had seen it and thats when I saw it again .
Hi Mingbop

One of Psychic Sue's guides is a native from Alaska. Two of my guides are the other sort of Indian, from India. There seem to be particular lessons to be learned from those who are the most exotic to our own culture. I think this is part of the lifelong integration process that expands our consciousness beyond our own apparent place and time.

Deep Blessings - David

mingbop

yes, that makes sense... to open your mind to totally different cultures. I have to keep asking what things mean though, since I haven't a clue.

Sophie-David

Kahlie said:
I feel I am starting to learn strong lessons on how to deal with negativity, ability to defend myself, without calling upon others. I also felt that this was my oppertunity at least in a dream, to fight back, physically, to the person who sexually assaulted me.

I'm going to think more about this & any thoughts are very welcome,

Kahlie
{{{ Kahlie }}}

Well done Kahlie! That took great courage and will! These dreams are very tough to go through, but an important part of healing! From my own experience, it is not the actual person who is the perpetrator who is so hard to deal with - he or she can often be avoided - but it is the internalization of that figure within your own psyche that can cause so much trouble. May there soon come a day when he can no longer hurt you, even in dreams!

Kahlie

Sophie-David said:
{{{ Kahlie }}}

Well done Kahlie! That took great courage and will! These dreams are very tough to go through, but an important part of healing! From my own experience, it is not the actual person who is the perpetrator who is so hard to deal with - he or she can often be avoided - but it is the internalization of that figure within your own psyche that can cause so much trouble. May there soon come a day when he can no longer hurt you, even in dreams!

Thanks David! Well the actual person is also hard to deal with. He tried to contact me several times after. It's hard to see how apparently, he still thinks he could ask me to go and see a movie...

This night, I had a rather disturbing dream that I was pregnant. I was very anxious, because I wasn't supposed too. But I could feel the heartbeat of the baby. I was afraid and at the same time willing to miscarry. Very odd. I went to the shower, which was a rather weird one... I could press buttons and then the showerhead would move and shower me there. (Would be nice in real life). I remembered thinking: "oh, now that I am pregnant I should remove the ring (nuvaring) and then woke up...

Edited: This could be a reference to the Kroatian Spirit. I'm sure she was pregnant after rape... The thing is, it FELT like me... And I'm sure the Spirit has moved on. I saw her...
Maybe that's what the dream symbolised? The Shower shows the cleansing?

It's very odd, especially the dream sequences before that dream, that focussed on the fact that there would be break in, but we could detect it through infra red? I saw a big eye twice... Filling my vision. Only in black, stylized.

Edited: Hmmm... dummy me. Maybe this is a reference to Spiritual Trouble/break-in. And the infra-red, a light spectrum we normally can't see... The Eyes... that would fit. Another warning? I've been doing protection...

Somebody went by, and a pack of Cards from his hands, fell a story up into mine. Then I had to go to the next door neighbours to return it to him. I did, but I was very uncomfortable and the room was filled with people... I remember not greeting all of them, just kind of waving and getting out soon...

I don't see any connections... Except with fear and "this is not right", "can't be true" and willingness... I did some meditations on willingness yesterday in the afternoon...

It's odd. I just "know" these dreams are trying to tell me something, but it's hard to see the significance. I guess it's because pregnancy is such a heavy issue for me. Emotionally, I wanted it for a long time. Intellectually and Physically, it's not possible at least, at this time.

Ok. Now I see the pattern of Break-in followed by pregnancy dream... Odd that it would take me 3 days before working through what happened... Well, it isn't that odd after all... Now I'm just wondering about the returning of the Cards...

Kahlie, who is still thinking...

P.S. My Spirit Guide is a morph =) He morphes in whatever is appropriate for me to learn my lesson. Haven't seen him yet in human form.