Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Sophie-David

Kahlie said:
Thanks David! Well the actual person is also hard to deal with. He tried to contact me several times after. It's hard to see how apparently, he still thinks he could ask me to go and see a movie...
I'll avoid being rude and just say that this guy has big problems! :mad:

Kahlie said:
This night, I had a rather disturbing dream that I was pregnant. I was very anxious, because I wasn't supposed too. But I could feel the heartbeat of the baby. I was afraid and at the same time willing to miscarry. Very odd. I went to the shower, which was a rather weird one... I could press buttons and then the showerhead would move and shower me there. (Would be nice in real life). I remembered thinking: "oh, now that I am pregnant I should remove the ring (nuvaring) and then woke up...

Edited: This could be a reference to the Kroatian Spirit. I'm sure she was pregnant after rape... The thing is, it FELT like me... And I'm sure the Spirit has moved on. I saw her...
Maybe that's what the dream symbolised? The Shower shows the cleansing?
The remote control showerhead is a definite anomaly, and therefore worth a particular focus. What does it suggest to you?

Kahlie said:
It's very odd, especially the dream sequences before that dream, that focussed on the fact that there would be break in, but we could detect it through infra red? I saw a big eye twice... Filling my vision. Only in black, stylized.

Edited: Hmmm... dummy me. Maybe this is a reference to Spiritual Trouble/break-in. And the infra-red, a light spectrum we normally can't see... The Eyes... that would fit. Another warning? I've been doing protection...
I'm thinking of the heat aspect of infra-red, that it is something felt rather than seen and so relates to the lower chakras (rather than to the sixth as in normal vision), also its colour is closest to the red of the root chakra. This is a seeing with the body, perhaps specifically with the vulva.

Kahlie said:
Somebody went by, and a pack of Cards from his hands, fell a story up into mine. Then I had to go to the next door neighbours to return it to him. I did, but I was very uncomfortable and the room was filled with people... I remember not greeting all of them, just kind of waving and getting out soon...
The cards fell upwards? This is worth thinking about!

Kahlie said:
I don't see any connections... Except with fear and "this is not right", "can't be true" and willingness... I did some meditations on willingness yesterday in the afternoon...
Do you mean "willingness" as in surrender of the will, or exertion of the will?

Kahlie said:
It's odd. I just "know" these dreams are trying to tell me something, but it's hard to see the significance. I guess it's because pregnancy is such a heavy issue for me. Emotionally, I wanted it for a long time. Intellectually and Physically, it's not possible at least, at this time.

Ok. Now I see the pattern of Break-in followed by pregnancy dream... Odd that it would take me 3 days before working through what happened... Well, it isn't that odd after all... Now I'm just wondering about the returning of the Cards...

Kahlie, who is still thinking...
Yes, the break-in seems to speak of sexual violation. That in itself is likely to result in ambivalence towards pregnancy.

Kahlie said:
P.S. My Spirit Guide is a morph =) He morphes in whatever is appropriate for me to learn my lesson. Haven't seen him yet in human form.
Was there a connection between the guide and these dreams?

Sophie-David

Learning Spanish

A week ago today, i.e. on November 29, I was dreaming of the rough part of downtown Vancouver. I seemed to be walking home from work downtown, as I had done several times. I got to an area near Chinatown. I was feeling rather defensive and alert to threats. A young man was driving a motorcycle back and forth along the road, so that it did not seem safe to cross. In the father lane [sic] some young men were drinking and driving in an open convertible, making noise and driving recklessly. But as I stood watching, wanting to cross, all of a sudden I realized there was no cause for fear. I made up my mind I was going to cross, and the motorcycle and convertible disappeared, turning the corner and not coming back.

I crossed the road and went up the left hand side of the road towards the east, and I stopped to listen to some older men talking. I think they were talking in Spanish, but I could understand them. I was fascinated by what they were talking about. Although I don't remember what it was, I thought it was very significant, the key to life. Then I came back down that road slightly and headed north. I decided to cut down a back alley, again towards the east. As I did so, I thought, this is very unwise and dangerous.

But I seemed to be compelled to go down there, and as I entered the alley I saw a young woman who worked in one of the family businesses in the back alley, on the right hand side about halfway down the alley. She might have been taking out the trash or bringing in some supplies. She was dark haired, Spanish and very beautiful. I felt that it must be safe in this alley after all and continued walking. I looked forward to meeting her. The dream ended.

As my teacher has repeatedly suggested, I am trying to avoid interpreteting dreams right away, since so often this closes them off from further development. I am not suggesting this is appropriate for everyone, but at this point in my dreaming career it does seem to be the most effective thing for me. However, apart from interpreting, there are many other approaches to processing a dream which amplify it rather than limit it - such as artistic expression, dialogue with the dream characters and other elements, or visual meditation.

In following this discipline of delaying interpretation, which I seem to have been doing lately anyway, such as with "The Movie Classic", I am seeing some rewards. Seven days later I had a logical continuation of this dream above, last night.

As mentioned earlier, it would seem that the enhanced relationship with the Empress of my Heart has opened the gateway to the next card in sequence, the Emperor. This dream seemed to be very much about masculine energy, negative and positive. There was the untamed expression of what was perceived to be dangerous masculine libidinous energy in the motorcycle and convertible - and an interesting typo that connected the convertible with the father! There is a clear connection here with my father's alcoholism.

In fact this dream greatly foreshadowed last night's dreamwork, which after reading the Root chapter in Anodea Judith's Eastern Body, Western Mind was a therapeutic journey into right to be, right to have, and facing fear, as was this dream.

But in reward for facing fear and crossing to the other side, I am initiated into mature masculine wisdom, in passionate and lyrical Spanish. This seems to refer to the rewards of further integration with masculine shadow, and perhaps also recalls the wisdom of books such as the John of the Cross Dark Night of the Soul.

Then instinctually go further into the shadow, down the back alley towards transformation, "the east". The promise of the Beloved as continuing guide through the shadow brings incentive, courage, and implied further reward. Further work on masculine energies, and especially on rootedness, will gradually build a psyche capable of accepting and sustaining further integration with the Creative Beloved.

Kahlie

Sophie-David said:
The remote control showerhead is a definite anomaly, and therefore worth a particular focus. What does it suggest to you?

Cleansing, especially of specific body parts, and I think of Energy Healing work. I really could press buttons that would shower left/right and different parts. It was quite handy. I don't remember which specific parts I showered, except for my shoulders. (Which have been hurting a lot recently).

Sophie-David said:
Do you mean "willingness" as in surrender of the will, or exertion of the will?

Willingness as in willing to take the next step. Willing to let go of old and bad behaviour patterns. etc. (So exertion of the will). Plus I did a meditation on love, bathing everybody in love and light, including memories that were painful. (not all of them).

The more I think about these past dreams, the more 'complex' they get. I feel they had to do with me, with the Spirit... I see so much connections.
I feel the dreams speak of both instances of sexual break in. One I was warned in advance, strongly, by my third eye, but I didn't listen to it. Just as in the dream, I thought that just putting in a warning device would be enough...

The other is clearly something that was completely unexpected (upwards falling cards), and gave me the feeling I needed to return them... (Yes, thinking back, the person was a complete manipulative bastard, luring me all the way, pretending it was a game etc. (Cards are so appropriate as a symbol...))... Also the uncomfortable level in the room with people seems to indicate my continued unease with people that are associated with him...
I know that technically, logically, intellectually this is not fair. Yet, more and more I'm acknowledging that I do not have to be fair. I can have my own emotions and I do not have to justify them. (BIG step for me)

The Pregnacy dream I guess indicates my ambivalence in still dealing with these issues. I continue to still feel a level of responsibility and guilt (pregnancy) and are at one hand unwilling to let go (thinking it's the easy way out, refusing to let go of the hurt, refusing to let it go as to keep it as a warning etc.) and at the other hand I am.
It's interesting how I symbolise it as a pregnancy. Not so strange because it can be the result of rape, but strange in the way that I could actually feel the heartbeat of the child. As if a third innocent is trapped...
It indicates my still fractured state I think... More to think about.

Thank you for your interpretation Sophie-David, a lot more to think about. Actually, I usually just write down my thoughts, not even in my dreaming journal, just here. Let it simmer for a bit, and then write it in my journal later....

Last night I dreamt I was designing a GUI. (Graphical User Interface). Odd how that word is pronounced gooey... I was only a child, 6 probably. It was really surprising... A call for more creativity I guess...

Further more I had continous dreams of shopping in Second Hand stores trying to find a box. Either they were just being sold to somebody else, or they weren't what I wanted. (In my waking life I am looking for a box to hold my Tarot Collection)

I think my Spirit Guide is involved, because even though I do not see him directly or hear him directly in those dreams, I do 'feel' him. I have much more strength... And my lessons in negativity continue. I'm in night class alright...
I think my next dream sequence (of last night) deals with my negativity in Creativity. My hopeless perfectionism, that kills the instinctive joy... I'll continue to think about it...

Kahlie

Milfoil

Amazingly clear dream last night and one that is not in any way related to things experienced recently.

My husband and I were traveling by car down a typical english country road to a chapel. I have visited this chapel before in my dreams, it is modern from the ouside with a big car park at the front and situated in a remote area. Inside you walk into a seating area with a balcony above. In front is the altar which is situated within ornately carved dark wood pillars and has an upper level to it. The whole inside of the chapel is of dark wood. Behind the altar is a removable wall (sliding doors or similar) and until last night I had not seen behind the wall.

This time I went in at the back door to the area behind the removable wall it was down a few steps and was where the priest lived. Just a small room with a bed and a few seats, coffee table etc. He was tall, had a warm smile and wore a typical dog collar and black suit. He said little but welcomed me. He gave me an object which I don't understand, it was made of amber and was sort of tooth shaped or a long triangle and had metal parts in it sort of like a small clock. The object was around 6 inches long and tapered at one end.

Shortly after some women came in and sat down, they seemed to be part of the running of the chapel, ordinary women in their middle ages. He then gave us all another of these amber presents but when I opened my hand I had 3. I said that I had three and thought that I had picked up someone elses by mistake but nobody took any notice so I put one back on the table.

The service started in the main chapel area (I think it was a wedding) so everyone left and I got up to follow but heard sounds of a 'problem' something like someone falling and peoples voices - then I woke up before I could get through to the chapel to see what was happening.

I feel it is significant - a contact with a spiritual person and a gift. Not sure what to make of it all though - I will meditate on it tonight.

Just wanted to share it.

Millie

Sophie-David

Beyond the Veil

Milfoil said:
Amazingly clear dream last night and one that is not in any way related to things experienced recently.

My husband and I were traveling by car down a typical english country road to a chapel. I have visited this chapel before in my dreams, it is modern from the ouside with a big car park at the front and situated in a remote area. Inside you walk into a seating area with a balcony above. In front is the altar which is situated within ornately carved dark wood pillars and has an upper level to it. The whole inside of the chapel is of dark wood. Behind the altar is a removable wall (sliding doors or similar) and until last night I had not seen behind the wall.
This sounds like a beautiful sanctuary that you go to Milfoil! It is intriguing that even the altar is on two levels, implying the presence of "the upper room" of esoteric mysteries. The Anglican cathedral in Victoria, BC is actually like this, with a high chapel behind the main altar, separated from the rest of the building by a glass wall. The interior is of dark wood and sounds both very grounded and alive. Was the exterior of stone or wood? I also noticed that hubby disappeared at some point! :eek:
Milfoil said:
This time I went in at the back door to the area behind the removable wall it was down a few steps and was where the priest lived. Just a small room with a bed and a few seats, coffee table etc. He was tall, had a warm smile and wore a typical dog collar and black suit. He said little but welcomed me. He gave me an object which I don't understand, it was made of amber and was sort of tooth shaped or a long triangle and had metal parts in it sort of like a small clock. The object was around 6 inches long and tapered at one end.
This is really interesting also, that you have gone beyond the veil of the temple, so to speak. Have you any further thoughts on this curious object? How did you feel about it? Could you perhaps draw it?
Milfoil said:
Shortly after some women came in and sat down, they seemed to be part of the running of the chapel, ordinary women in their middle ages. He then gave us all another of these amber presents but when I opened my hand I had 3. I said that I had three and thought that I had picked up someone elses by mistake but nobody took any notice so I put one back on the table.
It would seem you were really meant to have the extra one, making it a trinity, a symbol that is almost universal in religions and other spiritual groups.
Milfoil said:
The service started in the main chapel area (I think it was a wedding) so everyone left and I got up to follow but heard sounds of a 'problem' something like someone falling and peoples voices - then I woke up before I could get through to the chapel to see what was happening.
Could this be referring to distractions in your own life?
Milfoil said:
I feel it is significant - a contact with a spiritual person and a gift. Not sure what to make of it all though - I will meditate on it tonight.

Just wanted to share it.

Millie
This does sound both significant and beautiful Millie! Thanks for sharing! BTW, I think Zorya will need to move these posts down to SG Dreams...

Deep Blessings - David

psychic sue

Weirder and weirder.

I saw energy circles and lights again in bed last night. One light was a bright vivid green. I knew this was Lightning Tree, intuitively, and green would fit for him, as he was a healer. When I saw the orb, I asked him "what do you want? can you speak to me?" - nothing happened.

When I went to sleep, I dreamed of cormorants (really odd for me, because I don't like birds in general and big birds would have me running for my life!). One cormorant came and sat on my shoulder.

I googled cormorants this morning and .... cormorant features in the Tlingit story of creation. He had his tongue cut out so he couldn't tell the secrets he knew.

This leads me to think two things:

1. For whatever reason, LT CAN'T speak to me at the moment - maybe the vibrations aren't quite right.

2. He had no voice when he lived on earth - and this was maybe why he was chosen as Medicine Man.

I expect all will become clear in the fullness of time.

Sue x

Sophie-David

I recall that Lightning Tree was associated with the Eagle clan. BTW, an Bald Eagle could not land on your shoulder, they are way too big. But a Cormorant could, and I can't help but think of one sitting on your shoulder looking for fish. That is my immediate association: a cormorant is a fisherman.

Eagles, cormorants and many other species depend on the salmon for food. They are indeed the heart of the ecosystem, and the heart of the west coast forests. I seem to be relating this back to my dream of the salmon as my heart. The green of Lightning Tree also evokes the heart.

I seem to remember that Lightning Tree spoken in the past. But the present time seems to be for you to see and feel rather than to hear in words. Lightning Tree also represents rootedness, and I was thinking last night that it would be good for you to work on grounding exercises to strengthen the root when you are going through such visual experiences.

Milfoil

Sophie-David said:
This sounds like a beautiful sanctuary that you go to Milfoil! It is intriguing that even the altar is on two levels, implying the presence of "the upper room" of esoteric mysteries. The Anglican cathedral in Victoria, BC is actually like this, with a high chapel behind the main altar, separated from the rest of the building by a glass wall. The interior is of dark wood and sounds both very grounded and alive. Was the exterior of stone or wood? I also noticed that hubby disappeared at some point! :eek:

The alter was inside a dark wood, highy ornate enclosure with big, turned pillars at each corner (possibly more along the sides??) with a set of very narrow stairs on the right which takes you up to the upper altar/level. I think the exterior was of stone or dashed and was light in colour. Funny because the outside looks quite modern (1970's style) but the interior is clearly very old and traditional. The floor is either marble tiles or slate paving. A few feet behind this altar area is the sliding/folding wall (again very 1970s). Hubby - he had gone in at the front entrance, I think he was helping with the ceremony (usher or something similar).

Sophie-David said:
This is really interesting also, that you have gone beyond the veil of the temple, so to speak. Have you any further thoughts on this curious object? How did you feel about it? Could you perhaps draw it?
It would seem you were really meant to have the extra one, making it a trinity, a symbol that is almost universal in religions and other spiritual groups.

I see what you mean and I never saw the significance until you pointed it out. I left one on the coffee table so I guess at some point I'd better go back to get it! The objects were nothing like I have ever seen before and I doubt I could draw them well to do them justice. They were jewel like but complex, not a clock but similar. Each one was slightly different and the main (middle) one had what looked like tiny shelves of metal or tiers in it - very odd! The third one was a different shape to the other two (which were like 6" triangles of amber, flat at the back and rounded on the front. They were about an inch wide at the top tapering to a point at the bottom but the 3rd was slightly shorter and not triangular but sort of like a piece of turned wood (nobbly).

Sophie-David said:
Could this be referring to distractions in your own life?

Most certainly and the fact that hubby was elsewhere confirms that I only seem to be able to mediate properly or connect in any way when he is not there. I can't live without him of course but at the moment he is a distraction and not a positive force on my spiritual path. Thats not to say that he is destructive in any way but that he simply doesn't understand or want to!

Sophie-David said:
This does sound both significant and beautiful Millie! Thanks for sharing! BTW, I think Zorya will need to move these posts down to SG Dreams...

Deep Blessings - David

Thankyou again for your 'spot on' help with this. I have though about this a great deal over the past few days and I feel that this is a message to me about the nature of my path. It is an afirmation that I am on the right track but also a nudge to say not to let my past predjudices of the christian faith (in whatever form) colour the way I see all religion. I need to accept all faiths and not just those I am leaning towards now.

The priest/vicar in my dream was remarkably like the photo of the Bishop of the Docese of British Columbia on their home page only a little younger and without the beard! Just that sort of smile and similar face, I confess to being quite spooked when I saw that (was looking for a picture of the cathederal you told me of).

Thankyou (again) Sophie-David for all your time and help - you truly are a wonderful teacher and I really don't know what I would have done or where I would be right now if it weren't for the help from this and one other site.

mingbop

I can relate totally to the absent husband method of meditation !!!

Milfoil

LOL Mary - our poor hubbies do have a lot to put up with don't they? ;)