Enchanted Tarot/ZernerFarber Princess of Hearts

tarobones

The Princess of Hearts is equivalent to the Page of Cups in RWS terminology. She stands in the center of the card holding a letter, which she seems to be reading intently. She seems to be standing near the shore of a body of water, as she reads the letter. Flowers are dominant in this card's image. The keyword here is tenderness.

Something new, and tender, and loving is coming. The message is strong. I believe Princesses are messages to manifest the root power of the suit, in this case Hearts, the suit of the emotions and the spiritual side of human beings. So this card always is a call to connect or re-connect with my spiritual side, and stay in tune with my emotions.

faerylvr

Whenever the Princess appears for me I know that something special is going to happen and that I should be on the lookout for it. Generally it is something subtle (hence the 2 fish at her feet) and if I am not careful I can miss it. Always tied to my emotions, I can find myself feeling like I am missing that little something sometimes and I know that I have missed whatever it was and need to wait for her to reappear for me. Fortunately, she tends to appear often for me.