How about...the Celestial Tarot?

MareSaturni

There was a discussion about the Celestial Tarot in the 'Tarot Decks' forum and i've noticed...there's no study group to this interesting deck.

I wonder if anyone would like the idea of starting a study group to this deck...specially those like me who want to learn the link between tarot and astrology...or even to simply learn more about Astrology.

I've always also loved studying contellations and i liked that this deck shows most of them :)

~Yuko

[ETA] Ah, here you can find big pictures of the complete deck!

WhiteRaven

I would be interested in a Study Group for this deck. I am actively using it for readings at the moment and it's working quite well from what I can see from some feedback that I've received.

So yes, it would be nice to see a Study Group started.

rash212

I would loved to join the study group too, since I just bought this wonderful deck!!!!!!!!:)

13thFaeChylde

i just woke up and am on my way to bed, but my first thought upon waking was to start a study group, lol....

so count me in :)

and goodnight....

13thFaeChylde

K, now you will know how crazy I am about this deck, since I just woke up (again! this time for good) and ran into here to see any further developments :D

WhiteRaven

13thFaeChylde said:
K, now you will know how crazy I am about this deck, since I just woke up (again! this time for good) and ran into here to see any further developments :D

You sure now? Are you really awake....or are you dreaming that you're awake and in reality you're still snorin' away in your bed???

You are too funny 13thFae! ;)

MareSaturni

Great to see people interested! Should i start a group thread then?
:D :D :D

Exciting!

~Yuko

13thFaeChylde

WhiteRaven said:
You sure now? Are you really awake....or are you dreaming that you're awake and in reality you're still snorin' away in your bed???

You are too funny 13thFae! ;)

Yeah, I think I'm awake now....I didn't drive this morning to the office so it could all be an illusion....(looks around at office and wonders if it's all just a bad dream, lol).

I gotta get some java.

I have no idea how these study groups work, miss_yuko.
do we have to have a certain number of members? or threads??
and while I'm inquiring...does anyone have a good constellation-myth type book that might correspond with the Celestial?

this is so exciting :D

WhiteRaven

13thFaeChylde said:
Yeah, I think I'm awake now....I didn't drive this morning to the office so it could all be an illusion....(looks around at office and wonders if it's all just a bad dream, lol).

I gotta get some java.

I have no idea how these study groups work, miss_yuko.
do we have to have a certain number of members? or threads??
and while I'm inquiring...does anyone have a good constellation-myth type book that might correspond with the Celestial?

this is so exciting :D

No book for now.....just the internet....big book that one is. ;)

Usually, study groups open one thread for each card. The number of participants....you really only need two to start up a "group" effort. Others will join if they feel the desire to as we continue through the deck.

It's just a matter of starting a thread for a particular card....or a general discussion about the deck to start with...but for the most part, we've discussed the deck in general already in the other thread.

Where do we all wish to start is what needs to be decided first..then opening the thread for it.