Numbers 22 & 23?

Enchanted

I had a dream last night where all I can really recall is that there seemed to be some indecision between the number 22 and the number 23.

It was as if these numbers were important and someone (I have no idea who this was) was trying to impress upon me their significance but couldn't themselves make up their mind which one, which number it was supposed to be.

I was just wondering if these numbers have any significance? Any thoughts? I am a little confused by it all.

rcb30872

22 is supposed to be a significant number, not really sure how it is, but when you get that come out in numerology, you take it as 22 instead of reducing it down to 4 (the same as 11 not reducing it to 2)

Bec

Enchanted

Thanks Bec!

...yes think I am going to have to do some digging into numerology here. It was just bizarre and the feeling of it being important hasn't left me all day. Inquiring minds need to know. :D

poivre

Hi!

22 is the masterbuilder. This number tells that you can see the
flaws in a situation and fix whatever needs fixing. You can build
whatever needs building or improving. This number also vibrates
to achievements & working towards a dream. Builder of reality.
Balancing the two number two's to bring rewards and harmony.

23 is the number of communicating through being passive. Chaos may
be in the picture or lots of energy which needs direction. Communication
will bring balance. This number also warns not to overindulge in anything.

The energy or chaos needs to be put into direction through communication.
It's lots of work but but someone needs to lead.

Hope this helps! :)

Enchanted

Thanks Ros!

Yes that does help a great deal! The man (who I don't know) in my dream seemed to be all in a dither...mumbling away "yes 22, 22 it is...or maybe 23, yes 23" and so on and that is all I really remember, what came before this I can't recall.

Your description here of those numbers certainly suggest two courses of action or ways of dealing with a situation. Thanks for the insight! :)

job

23 is the number of synchronicity.

Some call it a 'mind virus' because once they start seeing it in never stops. It's been mentioned by many writers and has recently popped up in the TV show 'Lost' e.g. Jack was sitting in seat 23, one of the lottery numbers.

Its also the number most people are likely to pick, if given a choice (17 being the second most popular).

In I-ching 23 means "Splitting Apart".

Of course the word 'synchronicity' was coined by carl Jung, it means "An acausal principal." (or something like that!!) I prefer Alan Moores take on it "There are no coincidences, except the illusion of coincidences."

(Whoa... there are some nice dusty threads here!)

EDIT: Oh yeah, Hollywood are making a film based on the number.

mynumerologist

22 (XXII) Lucky fool. Silliness. Being silly. Nonsense. Foolishness. Jokes. Pranks. Practical jokes. Comical. Clowning around. Circus. Carnival. Jester. Folly. Clumsy. Klutz. Simpleton. Buffoon. Imbecile.

22 (XXII) Look before you leap. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. If ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise. There's a sucker born every minute. A fool and his money are soon parted. Fools seldom differ. He must be a thorough fool who can learn nothing from his own folly. A fool always finds someone more foolish than himself to admire him. Fools as we met, so fools again we parted. Are you joking? Just joking. The joke is on me/you/them. Just kidding. It was just a joke. Only a joke.

23 (King of Wands) Leadership. Zest. Action. Exercise. Physical fitness. Working out. Athletic. Calesthenics. Entrepreneur. Self-starter. Enterprising. Small businessperson. Yelling. Temper tantrums.

23 (King of Wands) Just do it! Leading the way. Taking the lead. Leader of the pack. A real go-getter. Physical activity.