You Simply Must Get One Of These!! [Tarot Journal, Grimoire etc]

MystiqueMoonlight

Thanks Trogon!

Laurel

Wow this fellows work is amazing!!! I've bookmarked the web site. Maybe a little extra money will come my way at Christmas and i can purchase one. :)

Laurel

WolfSpirit

I just really love the pentagram with all the swirls around it...
hmmm must have some very special thoughts to put in a book like that... Must be great to be able to make things like that from all natural materials... must really support such an artist shouldn't I ;)
Well these books won't go out of my mind now anyway.

Eviemay

WOW!!!!!!!!
These books are amazing.... don't think I could handle writing in one though, I'd be too nervous to make a mistake!

Evie

MystiqueMoonlight

Hey I've been writing in mine solidly for a week now. It makes it so much personal.

I really love my book and it's uniqueness and at the price I thoroughly recommend having one. Believe me it will last you the rest of your life and could be a wonderful heirloom.

zander770

very VERY nice!

bur: i've been using those black, hard, cardboard "composition" notebooks, for yrs! hell, i was even quite excited when they came out in colors, including my favorite: green!

very VERY nice workman ship, tho. how much was yours, again?

~Z~770
:T2P

Sea Sprite

MystiqueMoonlight,

Thanks for the link! I'm gonna have to get me one! :)

MystiqueMoonlight

These books are nice, but gee did you see the price! For almost 4 times as much you get a book with not as much detail.