Paper Roses (or not?) part two (help needed !)

Ethereal

this is part two of the reading.

did this reading for a friend whose boyfriend gave her beautiful roses, recently. she was wondering in that previous reading just how much , *true* love for her was behind his gesture of giving. they have had alot of problems in the past. I posted part one of this reading, previously.

second question:

what was he most focused on when he gave her the roses?
anna k deck
base : justice

2 of wands knight of swords 9 of swords

I would say he wants them to work together as a couple, (2 of wands can rep a couple) and attack any mental and anguish she may have in regards to the relationship.

with justice in the base..i see this as he wants balance in the relationship. equality. both on the same page. doing whats right and fairness between them.

confused. really need help here! thanks!

mahafrins

I saw differently seems nervous flighty anxious...he does want a very sexual relationship but nervous to say the least..

Ethereal

mahafrins: interesting....nervous flighty. I never saw the knight of swords as that. he wants a very sexual relationship. how did you see that? the 2 of wands as a couple , and wands as the passion? just wondering. could that be correct? yeah, I could see 9 swords as going over something, and over something. anxious..could be. thanks for posting your take on this!

Ethereal

ps..also, on the anna k deck the knight of swords looks to be in a rage ..he was facing the 9 of swords. that's where I got the , *attack,* from.

angelika

I'd say he feels guilty about something and wants to sort it out. 9S suggests that he is anxious about having caused upset. Knight of Swords wants to get things sorted out and 2 wands suggests his initial decision to do that. Justice is the synthesis of it all. I'd say there is something he feels he needs to make amends for, he made the decision to do it, carried it out swiftly and hopes it will end any 'suffering' he thinks he may have caused. Reasonable motivation I'd say for roses.

Ethereal

angelika: thank you so much for that! I really was confused. cause in my first reading I did see his as a good, genuine guy. yes, the 9 of swords can be guilt. and, he is anxious about the having caused upset. knight of swrods as rushing in, (he does, missed that I was thinking more fury. could be fury at whatever he did. ) 2 wands initial decision to do what he did. yes, 2 wands as that decision point. about to make the move. missed that, too. agree, and thank you! justice..bringing balance back in the relationship. and, justice is about fairness. yes, that would motivate one to bring roses. wow! thanks for clarifying that for me! you helped me so much!!