numerology - the number 2

jade

what is 2?

coming together, success - you have started the new path and you are advancing. balance. connection. gifts.

hmmm,
jade

vijeno

Division. Decision. Thinking. Relativeness (the first step out of Absoluteness). Active. Energetic, but without direction.

HOLMES

hi

2, twice the power of one
harmony
two oppostions meeting and going hey we are the same

but reversed.
one divided into two, the split of an empire between father and son (used to happen a lo in the old days )

Strega

Balance... harmony... peace... compromise... cooperation... communication (two way)... relatedness... companionship (or partnership)... sensitivity (emotionally and spiritually)... sharing (give and take)... :)

Edited to add: Thanks for the thread, Jade. :)

vijeno

Strega said:
Thanks for the thread, Jade. :)

The beauty of these is, of course, that
we can go starting threads till about
234838932412892389. Or more :))

No, honestly, I think it's great to explore the numbers themselves, instead of the tarot cards. I feel that it
enlarges my horizon enormously. Just the kind of intellectual food I need!

May I suggest, meanwhile, that we leave a few more days' time, I'd say a week would be best, before moving on to the next number? Y'know, older threads often don't quite get the attention they deserve, and I just like the thought of many people meditating the same number...

vijeno

Strega

vijeno said:
May I suggest, meanwhile, that we leave a few more days' time, I'd say a week would be best, before moving on to the next number? Y'know, older threads often don't quite get the attention they deserve, and I just like the thought of many people meditating the same number...
That would work too. :)

jade

doing the next number

i prefer to follow.........."feeling it's time" and doing it then :D

but you can start a new thread whenever you wish.

and in response to the numbers, i can't imagine going past 1-9 11, 22 and 33.

The beauty of these is, of course, that
we can go starting threads till about
234838932412892389. Or more :))

2+3+4+8+3+8+9+3+2+4+1+2+8+9+2+3+8+9=88
=8+8=16=1+6=7

you know more about numerology that i do, but i was unaware of using numbers, not in their most basic form? can you please share with me so i can learn your method?

in light,
jade

zorya

i think 12 and 13 will give us lots of food for thought. looking forward to them.

back to 2's; this list came to me from umbrae,
duality and pairing, represents partnership issues, cooperation, receptivity and the need to make a choice or decision. two often herald a time of waiting and being passive and a need to cultivate patience. two often relate to the characteristics of sensitivity, gentleness and shyness.

these are my additions;
as one is the seed or potential; two is the actual manifestation. two can be about balance or choice. judgement, opposition, unfolding, a union.

mooncat2

Receptive - gentle-anima -
Duality - merging, bringing together opposing polarities - balance - the peacemaker - the diplomat - able to see both sides- fair judgement - decisions- choices.
Relationships- union - cooperative - supportive - harmony - give and take-mutual gain.

Ravenswing

two...too??

reflection. motion. identity. other. line. opposition.

great exercise
ravenswing