Knight of wands

Red raven

looking for opinions from those of you who know what you're doing (Namely, everyone here except me.)

I got a deck a couple of months ago, and while I haven't done a reading with it yet, I spend a bit of time shuffling it each day. Occasionaly I'll cut it, to see what comes up.

Lately, it's the kinght of wands. Repeatedly.

It even fell out of the deck the other day while I was shuffling.

Is there something to this, or am I just being silly?

Mojo

Red raven,

The Knight of Wands can be careless and tends to do things in a half-assed way. If this card is coming up for you a lot, perhaps it's telling you to get focused and start doing more than shuffling and cutting the cards!

Strega

It could mean that an adventurous and passionate person (or however you see the :TKNW) is about to arrive in your life... or that the qualities of :TKNW are those you need to acquire yourself. :)

Kazz

The Knights also are of change.
The knight of wands represent change of address, or a holiday away from your home etc.... it also can mean a change in the home (maybe re-arranging the home...furniture etc)

Hope this too can help you

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

Maan

A personal story:
Mooncat2 did ar reading for me some time ago. Its was really good and insightful. She told me that i might get some help from a knight of wands.
At that time i thought that i knew who it was....but that person disappeared out of my life.
I few weeks ago however, a sweet boy entered my life and it hit me...that boy was a sagittarius :a knight of wands :)

What i try to tell you;) = maybe you should look around for a person who's sagittarius ?

Red raven

thanks for the insights everyone...

sems like I've got a bit of my own speculation to do. ;)

meatbox666

*laughs*
I agree with mojo.
Read the cards fior crying out loud. Geez, what are you waiting for?

Red raven

I haven't the foggiest idea! I'm trying, but I'm not exactly grat at the interpretation part...

MeeWah

Red raven: That comes with practice (& more practice) as well as experience with the cards.

If you have not already, it would be helpful to learn the basic meanings of the cards. That would give you reference points from which to make associations with the intuition.

Red raven

it just gets a bit confusing at times. A friend of mine is a reader, and from what I've heard the meaning of a card can change entirely, depending on context.

it's all a bit intimidating.