possible e-book of members spreads???

LixiPixi

That would be fantastic, Solandia - thank you!

LP~

Little Hare

yay! that's great solandia :D

enchancea

That would be great :)

garfield

i so agree with this idea!

as i have also suggested this to a mod also. Paying a minimal 3 dollar fee for the development of aeclectic would be a good idea. But any followup of updates, if in case the ebook idea would be approved, should be free.

Of course, there would be a maintenance involved in this also. If ever solandia would need help. im willing to offer a hand

Major Tom

E-books are wonderful and I'm glad to hear there's going to be one, but there's nothing quite like holding the written word in your hands.

The Tarot Lover's Calendars feature 13 spreads written by members of Aeclectic. ;)

AJ

a 3 dollar fee in additon to the $25.00 many of us already pay to keep the site up and running for everyone? I'll look in the archives :)

Alissa

Major Tom said:
E-books are wonderful and I'm glad to hear there's going to be one, but there's nothing quite like holding the written word in your hands.
I agree, and ebooks can be printed! :)

yakn

It sounds like a great idea. It just recently hit me that I should at least name or give credit to the creator of the spread I happen to be using at the time or so when giving a reading in the reading exchange or wherever and it was a little daunting to try to back track to try to find the thread that I found each spread on. And I do apologize to anyone whose spread I used and then unfortunately forgot to give credit to the creator of the unique spread.

yakn

Bronwyn86

I for one think it is a wonderful idea, and would definately pay $3 for it. After all, $3 is nothing in the bigger scheme of things...

faerylvr

Willing and able

I too am willing to help. Just throw things my way and I will do them.