possible e-book of members spreads???

Dancing Bear

AJ said:
a 3 dollar fee in additon to the $25.00 many of us already pay to keep the site up and running for everyone? I'll look in the archives :)

It works out to $30 a year here in OZ.. In which i am more than willing to pay.. as it is a fantastic forum.. But i would not buy the ebook .. only coz i like rumaging through the archives finding old spreads and printing them off..

I do like the idea of a calender with 13 different spreads On it.. now that i would consider buying...

Sorry don't mean to be a wet blanket..

nicki

I think its a fab idea and would be willing to pay for it, look forward to reading more about this.

nicki

Major Tom

Dancing Bear said:
I do like the idea of a calender with 13 different spreads On it.. now that i would consider buying...

You can buy said calendar here or here.

Colby

Ooohhh I love the idea :D

Solandia

Just an update that the spreads ebook is going ahead, and Alissa and I will be working on it in coming weeks. :)

~ Solandia

Sheri

This is fantastic news! I love ebooks! I would be willing to pay for this. It beats me printing and/or copying the spreads that I like and putting into a binder - then not being able to find them again (repeat)...

:party: valeria

Little Hare

Fantastic! :D

nicki

Great news on the e-book, can't wait.

nicki

Mimers

Excellent! I can't wait. Thank you to Solandia and Alissa.

Alissa

My thanks to Solandia for all her help and support for making the idea into something real, and to all of you... who (after all) made the Spreads forum by contributing to it.

Mega kudos to Moonbow* also, who has done an unbelievable, fabulous job keeping this forum viable and useful with an active index....