I think my friend is jinxed, she keeps seeing the 666 everywhere! need a spread!!

Frannie

Something really creepy is happening to a friend of mine. For a couple of months she has kept seeing this number.... 666.... over and over, everywhere she goes...it just gives me the chills to talk about it. And the thing is ever since then only bad things have happened to her, one after the other. I'm not a supersticious person, but this specifically seems too much for a simple "coincidence". Is there a spread for this sort of things? I can't find one anywhere, only relationships, jobs, conflicts, personal growth, etc... I trust Tarot can give me some insight why this is happening and what to do about it, I can't figure out a spread right now I'm feeling blocked, so I ask for your help, pleaaaaase if you know of a spread that could tell me more I'd thank you very much.

Anna

No, I don't think it is coincidence.... but I don't think it is anything to worry about.

I believe that when numbers keep coming up like this, there is an important message being communicated. It is something I experience a lot, and I am sure others here do too.

For example; just over a year ago I got a big promotion at work which has really transformed my life... in the months leading up to it, I'd wake up at 1.11 in the morning, the number 111 bus would drive past out of nowhere, etc. It was literally everywhere I turned. I think the message was about being prepared for a big change that would force me to grow as a person (just like Le Bateleur / The Magician).

I've not had it has dramatically again, but I go through phases of seeing numbers. Lately I've had a few 222's, which I think is a message about needing to look after myself better.

It might help your friend to work out what the number 6 means to her, and then she may be able to interprit the message behing the numbers. Maybe look at The Lovers card, and the 6's in the minor arcana? My guess would be that this is about relationships; either a new one beginning, or an old one ending.

Isarma

Hello, some days ago I posted here a thread about the Intuitive Star spread, maybe that can hel you, let me know if it did :)

Lady Mary

CharmingPixie said:
No, I don't think it is coincidence.... but I don't think it is anything to worry about.

I believe that when numbers keep coming up like this, there is an important message being communicated. It is something I experience a lot, and I am sure others here do too.
I've had numbers coming up like this too - the same number over and over again. I've a friend who experienced the same, and later it turned out that on that day of the month she met her future partner and the first apartment they moved into had the same number. It was the start of a very happy period for her.
So my advice would be the same - to contemplate over the number 6.

mystic mal

I have just looked up 666 in my stars and dice book and I quote
"The situation you are in is going nowhere. Unconfessed prejudices are at the bottom of this. Your complicity in this affair might be preventing you from examining it objectively,To get a bigger picture of what is happening,you will have to stop and reconsider the entire matter,Take a step backwards.You seem to have become involved in this matter in good faith,but someone is taking advantage of you. The triple 666 here predicts the coming of an ordeal,which will be followed by a great sense of freedom"

Hope this makes sense to you, its nothing to fear seeing numbers like this,often the 666 can represent a barcode and could be warning you to stop spending or getting too materialistic,even that you are addicted or obsessed about something or someone and to cut it out.

Disa

Frannie said:
.. I trust Tarot can give me some insight why this is happening and what to do about it, I can't figure out a spread right now I'm feeling blocked, so I ask for your help, pleaaaaase if you know of a spread that could tell me more I'd thank you very much.

Well, the numerology aspects of determining what the numbers 666 mean are good in relieving some of the fear and anxiety that some associate with that number. However, you mentioned that you were having trouble figuring out a spread. While I don't specifically have one, it seems to me that you have the beginnings of one in your quote :

Why is this happening?

What can be done about it?

You could add something like :

What should I know about this number?

What message is this number trying to tell me?

What can be expected from seeing this number?

Perhaps a spread designed around your specific questions and / or fears about the appearance of this number would be beneficial?

Hope you find the answers you are seeking.

Take care,

Disa

Major Tom

You might find this post interesting.

I would interpret the message of a recurring 666 as a call to earth based spirituality. ;) If your friend has spare time, she might consider doing some volunteer work - either environmental or community service.

Frannie

Now that I read your posts I'm less confused about this. So, 666 is not necessarily associated to the Demon or anything like that, thank God! I found a very interesting association, but I can't figure out anything from it yet. So 6x6x6=42, then 4+2=6, then 6+6+6=18, then 1+8=9. Number 9 is her Tarot life card, The Hermit, so it must mean something, hmm but what... Then, taking it individually it is number 6, The Lovers. She is in a relationship right now and they seem very happy so I can't think of anything there....
About the spread, thanks Disa, those are the questions I need to ask.

Nevermore

Frannie said:
Now that I read your posts I'm less confused about this. So, 666 is not necessarily associated to the Demon or anything like that, thank God! I found a very interesting association, but I can't figure out anything from it yet. So 6x6x6=42, then 4+2=6, then 6+6+6=18, then 1+8=9. Number 9 is her Tarot life card, The Hermit, so it must mean something, hmm but what... Then, taking it individually it is number 6, The Lovers. She is in a relationship right now and they seem very happy so I can't think of anything there....
About the spread, thanks Disa, those are the questions I need to ask.

Yeah, don't be freaked out about 666...my birthday is 06/06, I was born on the 6th day of the week, my name has 6 letters, and there are lots of sixes in my life. I don't think I'm more evil than ...um...average? :)
You can also ask her where she saw the number before these coincidences happened, it might give some insight.

Frannie

Thank you Nevermore and all of you for helping me clarify this issue that was kind of upseting me. I posted my reading in Your Readings section if anyone is interested :)