Did I make this spread up, or did I read it here? (relationship spread)

sleepingcat

>.>; So now I decide to be organized, I have a problem. I've forgotten the spreads I made up, the ones I learned, and the ones I tweaked. One of the ones that's the most important to me, and the one I use the most is "Am I prepared for a relationship".

it goes like this:

-------1-------
----2--3--4----
------5-6------
-------7-------

1- This is how you perceive your situation (what you think)
2- This is what your heart wants (What the heart things)
3- This is what your mind wants (What the mind thinks)
4- How you come across to other people (What others think)
5- The obstacle interrupting what you want
6- The advice offered
7- The probable outcome based on the obstacle and the advice right now

If anyone knows who this belongs to, I'd love their name so I can thank them. This has been a valuable resource for me.

Also I might have tweaked 5 & 6...... but the first part is solid.

sleepingcat

I did give that a good once-over, but what I remember being there isnt. o.0; I checked all the spreads that seemed related, but none were exactly like this one.

Thanks all the same AJ, I'll keep puzzling it over.

sleepingcat

Eeeee! Thank you Glass Owl! That IS the one I was looking for~!

And thank you so much for that spread!

(though I have no idea how the holes in my memory got it looking like I have it now o.0;)

I can file this one under modified with reference to yours now. ^.^

Glass Owl

sleepingcat said:
Eeeee! Thank you Glass Owl! That IS the one I was looking for~!
I'm so happy that you liked it. I'm especially touched that it inspired you to mix it up so that you ended up with a spread that was personal and works especially for you. In my mind your "Am I Prepared for love?" spread is yours. Your spread just sprung out of mine and then took off. (I really like your spread by the way.) And don't forget that I too got inspired by that article at Llewelyn....the creative juices are flowing everywhere it seems! :)
sleepingcat said:
(though I have no idea how the holes in my memory got it looking like I have it now o.0;)
When I come up with spreads they all are works in progress. I usually have several drafts, edits, etc. It can get confusing. And to top that off one spread can grow in to another one or one idea can send the spread into another direction. Heck, you may even find yourself changing your "Am I prepared for love?" spread at some point too or that it will inspire someone to come up with their own version.

Isn't this whole spread-making stuff cool or what :)