AT Spreads eBook

jmd

Nice work everyone - and nice collation Alisson!A nicely framed handy resource for a variety of spreads, without too much overlay of detailed explanation.

Something that will suit anyone who has some experience (even minimal) with readings!

...I'll take my copy along to our next Tarot Café :)

Alissa

Alissa actually, jmd ;)

Thank you for the compliment, it was a very rewarding experience putting together so many talented AT Tarot readers' spreads and my thanks to Solandia for being willing to put the project into manifestation.

When choosing the spreads to be included for the volume, I was very strict with the criteria that each spread should be as universal as possible - therefore holiday spreads, and spreads which target certain religious beliefs, were excluded from selection. My hope is that every user, worldwide, will find this a valuable resource.

I found that many of the spreads could be applicable to more than just the category assigned -- that is, some spreads for relationships could also be used for a boss/client relationship, i.e. a "career" spread as well. Also, I made sure to overcome my personal bias for short/small spreads, and have spreads from 3 cards to 14 cards in length included in the collection.

Thanks again and hope every user enjoys it to the fullest!

AJ

be great if this were a bonus for joining or renewing membership here...!

AngelDancer

Kudos

Just wanted to say that I got my copy of the ATS e-book the other day and I'm glad I did...

Big thumbs up from me!

AD
xxx

annik

Oh great! Just downloaded it and I have already spotted a few interesting spreads! I think I will have some fun experimenting with this! (-:

Rhiannon

Lovely! I'm waiting for mine right now. :) Looking forward to it and thanks to all who put in such hard work!

LixiPixi

I just love it, Alissa, and wanted to thank you for all the hard work you put in to this project. And thank you to Solandia for allowing it all to become a reality!

LP~ :thumbsup:

Sheri

Thanks for starting the thread here, JMD!

This eBook is fantastic and I just want to stand and applaud Alissa and Solandia for weeding through the many many spreads here and putting together a great resource for us all!

What a great bargain, too!!!

valeria

jmd

ooopss... of COURSE I meant Alissa, honest! :angel:... How could I get carried away with the content instead :D

My apologies, Alissa - I did mean you did and great job (perhaps an Alisson also did a great job somewhere else on a totally different project, and got cross-wired in the aether ;))

Alissa

Jean-Michel, with as long as I've "known" you on AT, including the time we were all moddies together (oh so many years ago) I knew all along it was a brain fart kinda typo. ;)

I'm just too much of an editor to let a slip like that go by (and too vain when it's a misspelling o f my name, I admit). :D