Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Study group World spirit tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > World Spirit Tarot

Citizen

RedMaple 

I'm glad to see someone's talking on this thread. I love the deck, too. I find it incredibly sensual, humorous, and so inclusive. I also love the artwork, with the exception of the sun card. I know, it's supposed to be the artist's own baby, but it just looks too much like Richard Nixon. So, I had my husband photo-shop it and take the baby off...now that's great use of a computer!
The only problem is that the "revised" card is on thinner stock than the rest of the deck.

I have had some great readings with this deck. It's especially good for romance, love life type questions, I've found. So I've begun reaching for it when those types of questions come up.

I love the blue Hanging Man. There's something about the color blue that emphasizes the spirituality of this card.
Top   #51

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.