2009 - a better year for all (fingers crossed)

MCsea

HAPPY 2009 (NEARLY)
2009 is JUST around the corner

and I thought - lets keep the tradition alive ;)

Pull one sabian symbol (or two or three)

see whats in store for 2009

(please post in the 2008 thread how that sabian symbol manifested in your life... if you drew one)

Wishing you a VERY prosperous, love filled, confident, healing year.

Marina

huredriel

Thanks for starting this thread Marina, I mentioned it to someone the other day about it being that time of year again!

MCsea

I cant beleive it really, time has a way of slipping by... and then other days last for years!

I am planning to pull my cards on the 21st - the solstice but I might not be able to wait that long...

:D

MARINA

cardlady22

Sabian Symbol for 2009

What popped in my head was the number 238 ~ Scorpio 28

The king of the faeries approaching his domain.
Allegiance
Peruvian Blue Opal (aka Andean Blue Opal)

Wow! A whole range of possibilities. What will the king think of the "state of his kingdom"? What changes will he demand? Will we accept and choose to work with it, or will we reject him? Will we find out he isn't what we thought?

ETA: Reading through Lynda Hill's book adds a layer of each one of us ruling the kingdom of Self. What will I bring into submission or order this year? Will I rule with my head or my heart? Does it HAVE to be exclusive?

MCsea

From Lynda Hills website
http://www.sabiansymbols.com

SAGITTARIUS 15
THE GROUND HOG LOOKING FOR ITS SHADOW ON GROUND HOG DAY

You may need some sign to give you insight into the future. By looking at your past experience, you may well find the sign you need. The solution to your question is very close by and easy to perceive and is based in your normal relationships. Don't try to read too much into situations, but do take a good look at how you come across in relation to other people.
Look back, read the signs. Divination. Predictions. Prognosticating. Prophets that can read the 'weather' ahead of time.

The Caution: Scared to act without some message of confirmation. People (or society) looking for someone to blame. Relying on the same solution without consideration.

From Crystal Astrology
Sagittarius 15
Birthdays: December 5th–7th
Numerology: 255
Sabian Symbol: The ground hog looking for its shadow
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Reassurance
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Right iliac vein
Crystal Element: Siderite
Expression: Siderite is a yellowish iron carbonate mineral. Siderite supports courage, insight, confidence and friendship, and invites animal familiars into your life.
Focus: You see meaning in symbols and signs; you ‘forecast’ and anticipate many outcomes accurately.
Affirmation: I am a natural visionary.

GOSH
what a symbol!

(Karmic condition Sabian Symbol: The Pyramids and the Sphinx
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Certification
Crystal Element: Lapis Lazuli

Quest Sabian Symbol: Seagulls watching a ship
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Alertness
Crystal Element: Hemimorphite)

ohh this sounds MUCH better than my past 2 years!

MCsea

cardlady22 said:
What popped in my head was the number 238 ~ Scorpio 28

The king of the faeries approaching his domain.
Allegiance
Peruvian Blue Opal (aka Andean Blue Opal)

Wow! A whole range of possibilities. What will the king think of the "state of his kingdom"? What changes will he demand? Will we accept and choose to work with it, or will we reject him? Will we find out he isn't what we thought?

ETA: Reading through Lynda Hill's book adds a layer of each one of us ruling the kingdom of Self. What will I bring into submission or order this year? Will I rule with my head or my heart? Does it HAVE to be exclusive?

I LOVE this crystal element - its other worldly - has that shimmer glow to it..
magic... Peruvian Blue Opals are only mined in the Andes mountains. Peruvian Opals promote responsibility, loyalty, friendship and culture. Fairy energy.
Message: A meeting place, a sanctuary, a sacred place, home.
Focus: You have a very vivid imagination and natural psychic ability.
Affirmation: I am at home everywhere.

so I feel it can be all - magic can make anything happen and I hope this year you 'come home' to yourself - its one wish I have for myself some time ;)

blessings

MARINA

Apollonia

I drew Aquarius 5: A council of ancestors has been called to guide a man.

I am hoping to do a lot more journeying this year, and investigation of past lives, so this seems like a good symbol.

Elven

Hi Marina :D

Thankyou so much for the thread.

From the cards:
Cancer 27 ~ A Violent Storm In a Residential Canyon Filled With Expensive Homes.
LOL!! OK! I wasn't expecting this - and I'll throw the disclaimer right here now :D
If ever I draw or come into contact with this symbol, something explosive happens pretty well within a few days. And from what I have learnt, I dont have to do anything for the Symbol to arrive on time and in my hands - I can quite easily just stand in the corner, and it will arrive, ready or not.

On most occassions though, for me this Symbol has held a world wide relevance - geographically and regionally (meaning I also see this as being overseas in another country), it doesn't have to be close to home, but it arrives on the wind. So I go back to my quetion for clarification. It was: The Symbol for 2009?

I can run but I can't hide - hey :D
Im going into a 2 vibrational year, so with the Sabian Symbol attached I am getting the laws of attraction and repulsion - implosion and explosion - ying/yang energy, magnitism and polarity, breathing in and breathing out - confrontations and agreements - conflicts and resolutions - Swings and see-saws - being crushed and restricted versus being free and flying high. Planes Trains and automobiles (cant say why ;) I just saw them related to this symbol :D)

I do though think of 'home' and homes. Security and a safe space and place.

As the Symbol suggests, I may just have to ride this one through and have a look as to where I have contributed to this unfolding, and how I can contribute to fixing and rebuilding.

The Quest Symbol alerts me to what I may face in this situation, and looking at that combination:
Cancer 28 ~ An Indian Girl Introduces Her College Boyfriend to Her Assembled Tribe.

I can see that it does involve 'people' and 'situations' - maybe stigma and social standings or prejudices. If also linked to the Symbol I drew below (at Lynda Hills site), it may also have to do with Teaching/Education/Knowledge - what I know, and what I dont know.

I will be very intested to see this thread in 12 months time - for me and in general globally.

I also went to Lynda Hills Website too and reasked the question, this time bringing the focus of the question to me and my year ahead 2009.
from www.sabiansymbols.com

LIBRA 5
A MAN TEACHING THE TRUE INNER KNOWLEDGE OF THE NEW WORLD TO HIS STUDENTS
This symbol implies the "channeling" of pure instinctual knowledge. Information is available to you and others. Insight, knowledge and experience are present. Conventional certifications of knowledge are not important, it's what's being brought through that's important.
Looking within. Being a guiding light for others. Seeking the truth. Teachers of the 'New World'.

The Caution: Dogmatism, feeling that one has the only true answer. Do you have the `ears' to listen?

LOL!
Placed witht the Cancer 27 Symbol, I have at least a little confidence that whatever happens here, I maybe able to respond to and not just mearly react to. Though I feel it might lead me to realize there's a balance. I have to listen as well as hear, and I have to flex and sway and not be concrete, yet stand up for myself. Somewhere within I have the knowledge to do that.
And part of the journey is helping others as well.
A teaching and being taught year :D

WOW - these are very interesting Symbols for 2009.
... and after reading Lyndas blog for the New Moon and the New Year (in Asrology Forum) ... I have started a 'Wish' thread at www.gratefulness.org for anyone who wants to make a wish for the new year and beyond (please feel free anyone to make a wish there)
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=wish

and I have started a Sabian Tarot blog on blogger ... trying to raise the energy to manifest a wonderful year.
Sounds like these Symbols should blow the old cobwebs away! :D

Thankyou Marina for the heads-up. Long live the Sabian Symbol New Year Draw! :party:

Wishing everyone a fantastic New Year!!

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Apollonia said:
I drew Aquarius 5: A council of ancestors has been called to guide a man.

I am hoping to do a lot more journeying this year, and investigation of past lives, so this seems like a good symbol.

Apollponia - I got this for 2007, just like you said - for me it was about past lives and understanding my parents my DNA and my personal astrology - I learnt so much - and it was really wonderful to feel my ancestors supporting me in this life.. I hope your 2009 is awesome!

MARINA

MCsea

Elven said:
Hi Marina :D

Thankyou so much for the thread.

From the cards:
Cancer 27 ~ A Violent Storm In a Residential Canyon Filled With Expensive Homes.
LOL!! OK! I wasn't expecting this - and I'll throw the disclaimer right here now :D
If ever I draw or come into contact with this symbol, something explosive happens pretty well within a few days. And from what I have learnt, I dont have to do anything for the Symbol to arrive on time and in my hands - I can quite easily just stand in the corner, and it will arrive, ready or not.

On most occassions though, for me this Symbol has held a world wide relevance - geographically and regionally (meaning I also see this as being overseas in another country), it doesn't have to be close to home, but it arrives on the wind. So I go back to my quetion for clarification. It was: The Symbol for 2009?

I can run but I can't hide - hey :D
Im going into a 2 vibrational year, so with the Sabian Symbol attached I am getting the laws of attraction and repulsion - implosion and explosion - ying/yang energy, magnitism and polarity, breathing in and breathing out - confrontations and agreements - conflicts and resolutions - Swings and see-saws - being crushed and restricted versus being free and flying high. Planes Trains and automobiles (cant say why ;) I just saw them related to this symbol :D)

I do though think of 'home' and homes. Security and a safe space and place.

As the Symbol suggests, I may just have to ride this one through and have a look as to where I have contributed to this unfolding, and how I can contribute to fixing and rebuilding.

The Quest Symbol alerts me to what I may face in this situation, and looking at that combination:
Cancer 28 ~ An Indian Girl Introduces Her College Boyfriend to Her Assembled Tribe.

I can see that it does involve 'people' and 'situations' - maybe stigma and social standings or prejudices. If also linked to the Symbol I drew below (at Lynda Hills site), it may also have to do with Teaching/Education/Knowledge - what I know, and what I dont know.

I will be very intested to see this thread in 12 months time - for me and in general globally.

I also went to Lynda Hills Website too and reasked the question, this time bringing the focus of the question to me and my year ahead 2009.
from www.sabiansymbols.com

LIBRA 5
A MAN TEACHING THE TRUE INNER KNOWLEDGE OF THE NEW WORLD TO HIS STUDENTS
This symbol implies the "channeling" of pure instinctual knowledge. Information is available to you and others. Insight, knowledge and experience are present. Conventional certifications of knowledge are not important, it's what's being brought through that's important.
Looking within. Being a guiding light for others. Seeking the truth. Teachers of the 'New World'.

The Caution: Dogmatism, feeling that one has the only true answer. Do you have the `ears' to listen?

LOL!
Placed witht the Cancer 27 Symbol, I have at least a little confidence that whatever happens here, I maybe able to respond to and not just mearly react to. Though I feel it might lead me to realize there's a balance. I have to listen as well as hear, and I have to flex and sway and not be concrete, yet stand up for myself. Somewhere within I have the knowledge to do that.
And part of the journey is helping others as well.
A teaching and being taught year :D

WOW - these are very interesting Symbols for 2009.
... and after reading Lyndas blog for the New Moon and the New Year (in Asrology Forum) ... I have started a 'Wish' thread at www.gratefulness.org for anyone who wants to make a wish for the new year and beyond (please feel free anyone to make a wish there)
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=wish

and I have started a Sabian Tarot blog on blogger ... trying to raise the energy to manifest a wonderful year.
Sounds like these Symbols should blow the old cobwebs away! :D

Thankyou Marina for the heads-up. Long live the Sabian Symbol New Year Draw! :party:

Wishing everyone a fantastic New Year!!

Blessings
Elven x

Oh yea - you are spot on with Cancer 27 you may get more thunderstorms in your neck of the woods (snow even?)
Extreme emotional force compels extreme transformation and activity
(I didnt think you needed to transform that much)
wouldnt winning lotto be that??!!!

yes - looking forward to see how this applys for 2009!